日记大全

日记大全 > 句子大全

英语如何减轻口音 02(How to RELAX your ACCENT)

句子大全 2022-12-05 04:38:02
相关推荐

Well hey there! I"m Emma from mmmEnglish.

In today"s lesson, we"re going to keep talking about connected speech and that is linking sounds together when you speak English, to help you sound more relaxed and natural.

大家好啊,我是Emma,欢迎来到Emma的美味英语。

在本节课程中,我们将继续讨论口语连读,那指的就是说英语的时候将音连起来,这能够让你听起来更加轻松自然。

. . . . . . Connected speech is spoken language, that is continuous.

口语连读是连续流畅的口语。

也就是在正常的对话当中英语母语者说的那种英语。

The English spoken by native speakers in normal conversations.

We speak quickly without pausing between words.

我们说的速度很快,在单词之间也不做停顿。

单个单词单独发音和在句子中自然连读发音这两种方式之间有着巨大的区别。

And there is often a huge difference between the way that words are pronounced in isolation, on their own, and the way that words are pronounced naturally in a sentence using connected speech.

When words come together in a sentence, they often affect each other.

当句子中的单词同时出现的时候,它们就会影响彼此。

单词会挤压到一起,有些音会消失,或者是完全改变了。

Words push together, some sounds disappear or they change completely.

Do you want to grab a coffee?

你想喝杯咖啡吗?你想喝杯咖啡吗?

Do you want to grad a coffee?

So listen again without connected speech.

那么来听一下非连读的情况吧。

你想喝杯咖啡吗?

Do you want to grab a coffee?

It"s really choppy, not like a native speaker would say it at all.

这听起来起伏明显,而母语者并不会这么说的。你想喝杯咖啡吗?

Do you want to grab a coffee? That"s much better.

好多了。连读会让你听起来更加自然,更加放松。

Using connected speech, you"ll sound more natural and relaxed.

And by learning and understanding how to use connected speech, you"ll not only improve your pronunciation but you"ll also train your brain and your ears to understand native English speakers more easily when they speak.

通过学习以及理解如何利用连读,大家不仅可以提升发音,而且能够训练大脑和耳朵,更容易理解英语母语者说的话。

你懂得,连读和连音是英语母语者能够嘴皮子说的飞快的诀窍。

You see, connected speech and linking sounds are exactly what allows native English speakers to talk so fast.

Spoken English is not always this clear.

英语口语并不总是这么清晰。

大多数说英语的人并不会和我在视频中说的那么清晰。

Most English speakers just don"t speak as clearly as I do in these videos.

In fact, I don"t always speak this clearly either.

事实上,我也并不总是说得如此清晰。

我知道当你们听英语母语者说话的时候会感到很困难,尤其是听到一个单词的结束和另一个单词的开始,对吧?

And I know it"s difficult for you when you"re listening to a native English speaker, to hear where one word ends and another begins, right?

This is part of connected speech.

这是连读的一部分。好消息是英语口语中发音的改变并不是完全随意的。

The good news is the way that sounds change in spoken English is not completely random.

There are a few common rules and regular situations where linking occurs so it"s possible to study it, to learn it.

有一些常用的规则和连读出现的常规情况,所以学习并学会是有可能的。你已经看完这节课了吗?

Have you already checked out this lesson yet?

Last week I talked about consonant to vowel linking in spoken English: how words that end in a consonant sound link to the following word if it starts with a vowel sound.

上周我讨论了口语中辅音到元音的连读:以辅音结尾的一个单词如何和后面的单词连读,如果它是以原因开始的话。

关于连读要记住的是,我们讨论的是音,而不是字母。

The trick to remember with linking is that we are talking about sounds, not letters.

So don"t let your eyes trick you, we"re talking about sounds linking together.

所以不要让你的眼睛骗了你,我们讨论的是音的连读。

用英语进行自然地表达是一种可以通过练习不断提高的技能,通过经常听英语母语者说话,模仿他们,以及自己进行尝试。

Speaking naturally in English is really only a skill that you can develop through practise yourself by listening to native English speakers regularly, imitating them and by trying it yourself.

And that"s exactly what we"re going to do today!

那就是我们今天要做的!准备好和我一起在家大声练习,好吗?

So get ready to practise out loud with me at home, okay?

Like I said, last week we focused on consonant to vowel linking.

正如我之前所说,上周我们专攻了辅音到元音的连读。你想吃片苹果吗?

Would you like a piece of apple? Would you like a piece of apple?

你想吃片苹果吗?那是辅音到元音的连读。

That"s consonant to vowel linking.

Today, we are going to concentrate on consonant to consonant linking.

今天我们要专攻辅音到辅音的连读。小湖泊。

Small lake. So here we have a word that ends in the consonant sound /l/

And the word following also starts in the same consonant sound, small lake.

我们的单词是以辅音/l/结尾的。

而紧接着的那个单词也是以相同的辅音开始的,小湖泊。

所以将两个音凑到一起读是讲得通的,是吧?

So it makes sense to pull together these sounds, right?

So that they become one.

这样的话它们就变成了一个音。读起来就更简单了。小湖泊。

It"s much easier. Small-lake. There"s no pause there at all. No break in the sound, it"s just one continuous sound, small lake, small lake, small lake.

中间根本不存在暂停。音之间没有停顿,这是一个连续的音,小湖泊,小湖泊,小湖泊。

我们想让你的英语尽可能地像这样连贯起来,将更多的音进行连读,而不是在句子中间加上那些令人尴尬的停顿。

And as much as possible, we want your spoken English to flow like this, for more sounds to be connected rather than adding awkward pauses through your sentence.

I went to Japan, went to, went to, went to, went to.

我去过日本,去过,去过,去过,去过。我去过日本。

I went to Japan. Do you like my stylish shirt? Stylish shirt, stylish shirt.

你喜欢我这么时髦的衬衫吗?你喜欢我这么时髦的衬衫吗?

Do you like my stylish shirt? Now this all seems pretty straightforward, right?

这看起来还挺直接简单的,是吧?辅音后面跟着同一个辅音。

Consonant followed by the same consonant.

You can push them together and make the sound flow quickly without pausing between those two sounds.

你可以将它们直接连成一个,迅速地进行发音,两个音之间不存在任何停顿。

也有一些辅音后面跟着的是不同的辅音,这种情况稍微没那么常见,但是当它们出现的时候,音就会改变。

Now there are some consonants that can link to different consonants which is a little unusual but when that happens, the sound changes.

It creates a different consonant sound.

这会创造出一个不同的辅音。

让我们来看个例子吧。

So let"s look at an example. Would you buy it?

你会买吗?现在我们来加加速,到正常的速度吧。

Now let"s speed that up a bit to regular pace. Would you buy it? Would you? Would you?

你会买吗?你会吗?你会吗?所以你能听到这里的//音吗?你会吗?你会吗?

So can you hear that//sound in there? Would you? Would you? Now if we just say "would" by itself there"s no // sound.

如果我们只是说“would”单个单词的话,是没有这个音的。“you”里面也没有//这个音,对吧?

There"s also no // in "you" either, right? So the /d/ at the end of the word "would" can link to the/j/ at the start of "you".

“would”末尾的/d/音可以和”you“开头的/j/音连到一起。

但是当我们这么做的时候,就会创造出一个新的音。

But when we do this, it creates a new sound. The//sound.

那就是//音。

实际上呢,在任何情况下,当一个单词是以/d/音结束,后面紧接着一个以/j/音开始的单词的时候,通常这两个音结合起来会形成新的//音。

So actually, in any situation where one word ends in a /d/ and it"s followed by a word that starts with a/j/ often it can combine to create the//sound. "would" and "you"

“would”和“you”。你会吗?你能吗?你可以吗?你做过吗?你做过吗?

Would you, could you, should you, did you, had you?

Do you, do you wanna, do you wanna, do you, do you wanna?

你,你想,你想,你,你想吗?因为这里的助动词“do”缩减成了/d/音,所以我们也能够进行连读,就像另一个例子里面:你,你想,你想?

So as the auxiliary verb "do" reduces down to just the/d/sound here, we can also link it just like the other examples to say: do you, do you wanna, do you wanna?

And check out how that "to" reduces down to the schwa sound.

看一下“to”如何缩减成一个中元音。发的不是完整的“to”的音,而是/t/的音。

Instead of "to", it"s/t/. The schwa is another important feature of fast connected speech in English, in spoken English.

中元音是英语快速连读的另一个重要特征,在英语口语中。

如果你需要看一下什么是中元音的话,提醒大家一下,这整节课程都是在讲中元音。

So if you need to check out what the schwa is, maybe have a reminder, this whole lesson here focuses on the schwa sound. It"s a good one to watch next.

接下来看看这一集是不错的主意呢。

我们还需要讨论另外一个例外。

Now there is another exception that we need to talk about here.

Those times when a word ends in a /t/ sound and it"s also followed by the /j/ sound.

那就是前一个单词是以/t/音结束,后面跟着一个/j/的音。

当我们连读的时候,会出现音的改变。

So there is a change in these sounds when we link them together.

The sounds/t/and/j/ together can create//.

/t/和/j/ 一起会形成一个新的//音。她打你了吗?打你,打你,打你。

她打你了吗?她打你了吗?

Did she hit you, hit you, hit you, hit you. Did she hit you?

Did she hit you? Don"t you becomes don"t you.

Don"t you连读变成了don"t you。你没有吗?

Don"t you have one? Didn"t you? Can"t you?

你没有吗?你不能吗?看到了吗?

有很多非常常见的单词组合,大家现在就可以进行练习,就从今天开始,在简单的对话当中。

See? There are so many really common word combinations there, ones that you can definitely start practising right now, today even in simple conversations.

And there you have it, they are the simple principles of consonant to consonant linking in spoken English.

现在大家知道了,这些都是英语口语中的辅音到辅音的连读的简单规则。

但是我觉得现在得开始进行练习了。

But now I think we should practise a little.

Do you want to practise a little with me now?

大家想要和我一起练习吗?

我们要把你在本节课程中学到的知识和上周的课程中学到的辅音到元音连读的知识融合在一起。

We"re going to combine what you learned in this lesson with consonant to vowel linking from last week"s lesson. Okay, so this is going to be a little bit of revision too from that lesson.

好的,这是那节课程的简单复习。我会在屏幕上方放上几个句子,你需要做的就是写下带有连读的句子,这样你就可以练习迅速地把句子念出来,把能够连读的音全部连起来。

I"m gonna add a sentence up on screen right here and all you need to do is write the sentence with the links included so that you can practise saying it quickly and link the sounds together wherever you can. Okay? Do that visually on the screen.

好吧?在屏幕上来进行。我们一起来做第一个,但是剩下的我希望大家在评论中写下答案,我后面会回来检查大家是不是写对了,好吧?准备好了吗?

We"re going to do the first one together but for the rest of them, I want you to write your answers in the comments and I"ll come back and check if you"ve got them all right later on, all right? Ready? She hates sandwiches with avocado.

她讨厌牛油果三明治。

在这个句子中,“hates”结尾的/s/和“sandwich”前面的/s/音结合了起来。

So here in this sentence the/s/at the end of "hates" pulls together with the/s/from sandwiches. And the/th/sound can link to the following vowel sound, with avocado, with avocado.

/th/音能够和后面的元音连读,有牛油果,有牛油果。好的,现在到你们了。

All right, now it"s your turn. Listen to me say each sentence, listen carefully for the linking sounds.

听一下我是如何读每个句子的,要认真听连读的音。

到你们啦,在评论区写下来吧。

And it"s your turn so write them into the comments.

Write the words into the comments and make sure that you"re practising each one out loud as we say it together, all right?

在评论中写下这些单词,然后一定要大声地就每个进行练习,就像我们一起说过的那样,好吗?你买了新表吗?

Did you get a new watch? Did you get a new watch?

你买了新表吗?我们可以在哪里连读呢?

Where can we link here? You"re right!

对了!我们可以在这里连读。

We can link there. We can link together new watch.

Did you get a new watch? Did you get a new watch?

我们可以在新表进行连读。你买了新表吗?

你买了新表吗?她一直说自己能活到一百零一岁!

She"s always saying she"ll live to a hundred and one!

She"s always saying she"ll live to a hundred and one!

她一直说自己能活到一百零一岁!

我们可以在哪里连读呢?

Where can we link? She"s always, definitely.

她一直,当然了。她一直说,她一直说,她会活到,一百和,一百和。

She"s always saying, she"s always saying, she"ll live, hundred and, hundred and.

So there"s a cheeky little vowel to vowel link in there too, by the way.

顺便说一下,这里还有一个元音到元音的连读。如果你知道的话,to a,to a,to a。

If you know about those. To a, to a, to a. But that"s next week"s lesson.

但是那是下节课的课程。记住一定要订阅Emma的美味英语频道,你可以点击下面的通知按钮,这样在新课程发布的时候我就可以通知你啦。

Make sure that you subscribe to the mmmEnglish channel and you click the bell so that I can tell you when that lesson is ready for you.

We will focus on vowel to vowel linking next time.

我们下次会专攻元音到元音的连读。好的,最后一个。

All right, last one. Do you want one of them?

你想要其中之一吗?你想要其中之一吗?

Do you want one of them? Where can we link?

我们可以在哪里连读呢?我们可以在哪里将两个辅音连读,或者是辅音和元音和连读?

Where can we connect two consonants or even connect a consonant to a vowel?

Yes, we can definitely reduce "do you" to "do"

是的,我们会将“do you”缩到“do”的音。说实话,那个/t/基本消失了,想要一个,想要一个,想要一个。

To be honest, that T as well, will almost disappear, want one, want one.

So we can definitely hear that stop T.

我们肯定可以听到那个爆破音/t/。我的舌头在/t/的位置上。

My tongue is in the position of a T, want one.

But we don"t release the air after it.

但是我们不要送气。这会让它说的更快,当我们不把后面的气送出的时候,说的速度就会变快。

That also makes it quicker, makes it faster to say words when we don"t release the air after them, do you want one, do you want one?

We can link "one" and "of" together.

我们可以将“one”和“of”进行连读。辅音到元音的连读。

The consonant sound to the vowel.

And native speakers may not even pronounce that /v/sound.

母语者可能都不会发出那个/v/的音。

你可以一直缩减缩到中元音,想要其中之一?想要其中之一?

You could reduce all the way down to a schwa, want one of them? Want one of them?

Or want one of them?

或者是想要其中之一?你想要其中之一吗?

Do you want one of them? Do you want one of them?

你想要其中之一吗?不错不错!

Nice job! Lessons like this one always require practise, so please make sure you come back and review it regularly to remind yourself about how linking occurs in spoken English.

像本节课这样的课程需要进行练习,所以一定要回来经常进行复习,来提醒自己英语口语中的连读是个什么操作。

在练习的时候要真正地进行实践。

And actually use it while you practise.

And if you want to practise right now, then go and check out that imitation lesson right there because it will help you to work on your pronunciation and practise connected speech.

如果你现在就想进行练习的话,那就去看看这里的模仿课程吧,因为这能够帮助你继续攻克发音问题,练习口语连读。

或者是尝试一下完全不同的东西。

Or try something completely different. I"ll see you in there!

再见啦!

阅读剩余内容
网友评论
相关内容
拓展阅读
最近更新