只看一秒沦陷的句子:我喜欢你 甚于昨日(略匮明朝)
愿爱如晚霞渐晚渐浓。
May love become more and more like sunset clouds.
我遇见你,如鹿归林,如船靠岸。
Like a deer returning to the forest, like a ship reaching the shore, I have found you.
我绕得过江山错落,绕不过你。
I have been around, but not around you.
在所有物是人非的景色里,我最喜欢你。
Of all the changed scenery, I like you best.
别人的温柔我都不要,我只想要你偏向我一个人的温柔。
I do not want the tenderness of others, I just want you to be partial to me a person"s tenderness.
你什么都不用做,哪怕隔山隔海我都爱你。
You don"t have to do anything, even mountains across the sea I love you.
你即是狂澜,也是没人能扑灭的火花。
You are both a raging storm and a spark that no one can extinguish.
我没有看万家灯火的命,因为在途中遇见了你。
I did not see the life of the lights, because I met you on the way.
你是我用余光都能看清的。
I can see you in my spare time.
有些人,一旦遇见,便一眼万年;有些心动,一旦开始,便覆水难收。
Some people, once met, a million years; Some heart, once started, then can not be undone.
我喜欢春天的花,夏天的树,秋天的黄昏,冬天的阳光,每天的你。
I like spring flowers, summer trees, autumn dusk, winter sunshine, every day you.
我喜欢你,甚于昨日,略匮明朝。
I like you more than yesterday