日记大全

日记大全 > 句子大全

电影《星河战队:火星叛国者(2017)》Part1 中英文对照台词剧本

句子大全 2023-11-28 04:09:01
相关推荐

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

长官到

Officer on deck.

我们,今天要去寻找一个中型虫穴

Today, you"re going to locate a medium-sized Bug colony

并将它摧毁

and wipe it out.

情报显示该地区达到二级感染

Intel estimates infestation is level two.

这意味着我们将抵抗上千活跃的虫族守卫

Which means we"re up against 1000 active defenders.

我们知道该怎么做

We know what to do.

杀光它们

Kill them all.

对,就是这个意思

Yeah, that"s the idea.

布置预定作战计划吧,中尉

Run the plan, lieutenant.

是,长官

Yes, sir.

Geo.

第一分队负责防守降落点,长官

First team secures the landing zone, sir.

卡马乔

Uh, Camacho.

我们会定位虫穴入口吗,长官?

We"ll locate the target colony"s entrance, sir?

一〇一

Uh, One-O-One

我们用杀虫剂,杀光臭虫,不伤自己

We give them the gas. Kills Bugs, but don"t hurt us.

巴巴

Baba.

哦,天,那是我自己

Oh, geez, that"s me.

旋转核弹,旋转核弹发射器

Flip the nuke, flip the launcher on the nuke.

但不是现在

Oh, but not yet.

达奇

Dutch.

我和贝西充当诱饵

Me and Bessie seal the deal,

去虫洞门口走一趟

right down their Bug hole.

猎鹰一号,准备起飞

Eagle One ready for takeoff.

记住你们的训练,严格执行计划

Remember your training, and stick to the plan.

明白了吗?

Do you get me?

是,长官 明白,长官

Yes, sir. We get you, sir.

武器上膛

Lock and load.

Yeah.

我们开干吧

Let"s do this.

好的宝贝儿

All right, baby.

猎鹰一号,准备完毕

Eagle One, clear.

猎鹰二号,准备完毕

Eagle Two, clear.

猎鹰三号,准备完毕

Eagle Three, clear.

猎鹰一号,着陆 十

Eagle One, touch down. Ten.

九、八

nine, eight,

七、六、五

seven, six, five,

四、三、二、一

four, three, two, one.

乔,不!

Geo, no!

不,上帝,不要,不要!

No, no. God, no. No, no!

虫子!

Bug!

快点,猴崽子们 动起来 出发了!

Come on, you apes. Move out. Move it. Let"s go!

该死的

Goddamn.

它们无所畏惧

They don"t quit.

你是不是出故障了,中尉?

What"s your malfunction, lieutenant?

过来

Come on.

动手吧!

Go get them!

站成一圈!

Form a perimeter!

没时间祈祷了,小子 我掩护你

No time for praying, son. I got your back.

小心火烛

Fire in the hole.

打得不错

Nice one.

卡马乔,注意九点钟方向

Camacho, 9 o"clock.

- 救我!救我! - 卡马乔

- Help me! Help me! - Camacho.

瑞哥上校!

Colonel Rico!

后撤 别走散

Pull back. Stay close.

天啊 我们又被包围了

Oh, man. We"re surrounded again.

来点毒气弹

Here goes the gas.

糟了!

Oh, shit!

让气体扩散开来

Let the gas settle in.

后撤

Step back.

瑞哥上校?

Colonel Rico?

瑞哥,你在哪?

Rico, where are you?

哪个猪队友?

Who was that?

我什么也看不见

I can"t see anything.

中尉,用你的红外探测

Lieutenant, use your infrared.

并保持隐蔽

And keep your head down.

噢,对

Oh, right.

我的红外

Okay, my infrared.

红外,红外…

Infrared, infrared...

噢,在这里

Oh, there you are.

那个不是你的红外,中尉

That"s not your infrared, lieutenant.

那是什么?

Then what is it?

[任务失败]

真是一场酷炫的表演

Well, that was just outstanding.

那个长官…

Well, sir...

为什么我总是被五五开?

how come I always get ripped in half?

臭虫记下你的身份证号码了,大兄弟

Bugs got your number, big man.

上校,没人告诉我们有圈套

Colonel, no one told us it was a trap.

这不公平啊,长官

That"s not fair, sir.

告诉你个战争小秘密,中尉:

Here"s a little combat secret for you, lieutenant:

战争不讲道理 兵不厌诈

War isn"t fair. It"s always a trap.

取消你们的计划,大兵

Cancel your plans, troopers.

我们明天重来

We go again tomorrow.

抱歉,长官,您还记得吗?

Sorry, sir, but don"t you remember?

明天是“空气日”

Tomorrow"s Air Day.

要庆祝火星获得空气二十五周年

Celebrating 25 years of filtered Martian air.

空气日?

Air Day?

是的,长官

Yes, sir.

我们把火星地球化的工作做得非常认真

We take our terraforming very seriously.

没有谁会感激全球都拥有新鲜空气

No one appreciates a nice gulp of fresh air

像火星人一样,长官

like a Martian, sir.

我的机动步兵队伍里没有火星人,中尉

There are no Martians in my Mobile Infantry, lieutenant.

只有服从命令的士兵 明白了吗?

Only troopers who follow orders. Do you get me?

明白,长官

We get you, sir.

明天老时间再见,士兵们

Same time tomorrow, troopers.

解散

Dismissed.

这他妈都发生了什么?

What the hell was that about?

[火星轨道联盟基地 - 涅墨西斯号]

对这堆火星新兵蛋子意见如何?

So how about those new Martian recruits?

你都看到了,你懂的

If you"ve been watching, you know.

这里还有谁没看见的?

Is there anyone who isn"t watching?

我特么从来没见过这么屎的训练

It"s the wackiest shit we"ve ever seen on FedNet.

我称他们为失落的巡逻队

I call them my Lost Patrol.

感觉就像把送人头给臭虫吃然后重新再来

I might feed them to the Bugs and start over.

你能对一群来自火星耕田的村里娃期望点什么?

What do you expect from a bunch of Martian farm kids?

我是怎么被联邦派上

How is it that I got posted to the most uneventful colony

如此不平凡的殖民地的?

in the entire Federation?

打住

Wait.

别回答

Don"t answer that.

他们有理由让我的生活过的更惨

They could"ve made my life a whole lot worse,

考虑到我是唯一一个在职指挥官

considering I"m the only commanding officer

曾经被阿拉奇虫后突破了人类防线

ever to let an Arachnid Queen through our Terran defenses.

别把自己逼得太紧,上校

Don"t be so hard on yourself, colonel.

如果当时你摁下那个按钮,我们都死定了

If you"d pulled that trigger, we"d all be dead.

谢谢,鼠士

Thanks, Ratzass.

我要停止回想起刚才那一刻

I need to stop reliving that moment.

需要来点咖啡因嘛?

Shoot some caffeine?

看看这个

Check this out.

殖民地任务并不适合任何人

Colonial duty isn"t for everybody,

但火星是个不错的地方

but Mars is a sweet place

用来降级和休假

to kick back and get some R&R.

我看起来像是需要休假的人吗?

Do I look like someone who needs R&R?

我宁愿困在一个虫族隔离星

I"d rather be stuck on a Bug planet.

至少我还可以杀杀虫

At least I"d have something to shoot.

火星人更向往慢节奏生活

The Martians prefer the slow life.

你知道加上他们离开了联邦政府

You know if they break away from the Federation,

他们就没了对臭虫战争的贡献

they"re gonna stop contributing to the war on Bugs.

这毫无意义

Makes no sense.

很好

Nice.

伙计,是这样的:

Guys, here it goes:

“在机动步兵团里没有火星人”

"There are no Martians in my Mobile Infantry.

阅读剩余内容
网友评论
相关内容
拓展阅读
最近更新