日记大全

日记大全 > 句子大全

电影《阿里的婚礼(2017)》Part1 中英文对照台词剧本

句子大全 2023-11-28 04:10:01
相关推荐

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

立刻停车

Stop the vehicle immediately.

就在这儿停下

Stop it right there.

再说一遍 靠边停车

I repeat, pull over.

按我说的方向 停车

I am giving you a direction to stop the vehicle.

不按我说的做属于妨碍执法

Failure to comply with my direction is an offense.

停下你的拖拉机

Stop the tractor.

你因非法入侵

You are under arrest for trespass

以及盗窃交通工具而被捕了

and theft of a conveyance.

别像个白痴 把车停在路边

Stop being a dickhead and pull over.

我不能停 兄弟 我要去机场

I can"t, mate. I"m trying to get to the airport.

好的 好的

OK, OK.

Ahh!

对不起

Sorry.

我爸爸曾说

My dad has a saying.

谎言始于灵魂

A lie begins in the soul

然后就会伴随你的一生

and then travels the world.

有三个谎言影响了我的生活

There have been three lies that have shaped my life.

第一个谎言在我出生之前拯救了我父亲的生命

The first is the one that saved my father"s life before I was born.

马赫迪 复兴社会党 快跑

Mahdi! Baathists! Run!

妈妈 快走

Mother, go!

马赫迪 跟我们一起走

Mahdi, come with us.

我不能离开我妈妈

I can"t leave my mother.

妈妈 你快走吧

Mother, you must go!

不 你带走我吧

No, take me!

-他是个好孩子 -妈妈 不

-He"s a good boy. -Mother, no!

放开她

Leave her!

他因为反对独裁者而被萨达姆侯赛因的手下逮捕

He was arrested by Saddam Hussein"s men for opposing the dictator.

他本该被杀死的

He would have been killed,

但是他的朋友们假扮狱警救了他一命

had it not been for his friends posing as prison guards.

马赫迪

Mahdi.

你们这些兔崽子

他们会杀了你们的

他们越过边界逃到伊朗

They escaped by crossing the border to Iran.

当然 这是一个好的谎言

Surely, that was a good lie?

我的意思是 如果没有它

I mean, without it,

我今天就不会在这儿

I wouldn"t even be here today.

第二个谎言是我们相信

The second lie was us believing

我们可以在伊朗过着伊拉克人过的生活

we could have a life as Iraqis in Iran.

哇 阿里 看

Whoa, Ali, look.

波斯女孩真性感

Persian girls are hot.

走开 该我了

Move over. My turn.

你看到了吗?

Did you see that?

她刚刚对我笑了

She just flashed me.

你们两头阿拉伯驴

You godless Arab donkey!

我保证她沦陷在我的眼神了

She fell into my eye, I promise!

阿里 看那边

Ali, look over there.

哪里?我什么也看不见

Where? I can"t see anything.

门后

Behind the door.

天啊 她有红头发

God! She has red hair!

你这个撒谎的阿拉伯驴 再说一次?我就把你送回萨达姆

You lying Arab donkey. Again? I should send you back to Saddam!

我没看 我对先知发誓

I wasn"t looking! I swear on the Prophet!

最终 我们意识到我们永远不会在伊朗实现这个目标

Eventually, we realized we were never going to make it in Iran.

我们刚刚从伊朗领空飞出

We have just flown out of Iranian airspace

现在机舱可以提供酒精饮料

and can now serve alcohol in all cabins.

所以 请在座位上坐好 享受飞往墨尔本的机舱服务

So please, sit back and enjoy our in-flight service toxa0Melbourne.

好戏开始了

So it begins.

我们换座位

Swap.

这就引出了我的第三个谎言 我最大的谎言

This leads to my third lie, my biggest lie.

我看起来像吃熏肉的人吗?

Do I look like someone who eats bacon?

因为你和上帝是我的见证人

And as you and God are my witnesses...

审判日那天 你会受到惩罚的

Come Judgment Day, you answer.

今天 这个谎言必须结束

Today, this lie must end.

今天 我将告诉你全部的真相

Today, I will tell you the whole truth.

祈祷已经开始

Prayer has started.

加油 轰炸机队 冲呀

Kill them, Bombers! Kill them!

上帝保佑 华生 快跑啊

God be with you, Watson. Run!

-得分了 -真棒 加油啊

-Goal! -Yes, come on Bombers.

阿里 学你的习

Ali, study.

-矿物性的 -上帝与我们同在

-Mineralocorticoids... -God is with us!

欧哈桑

Om Hassan.

你还记得雅库布吗?

Remember Yaqoub,

跟我同一个村子那个?

from my village?

穆斯塔法在拘留中心找到了他

Mustafa found him here, in the detention center.

雅库布认识一个人

Yaqoub knows the guy

他在巴士拉给我的堂兄杰森姆的商店供货

who supplies my cousin Jaasem"s shop in Basra.

哔哔 黑手党来了

Beep beep. Mafia coming through.

-欧哈桑 -等等 穆罕默德

-Om Hassan. -Wait, Mohammed.

-妈妈 别担心 -你在干什么?

-Mum, don"t worry. -What are you doing?

供应商告诉雅库布他……

The supplier told Yaqoub he...

欧哈桑

Om Hassan.

听着

Please listen.

供应商告诉雅库布

The supplier told Yaqoub,

他看见了我的母亲

he saw my mother.

我的母亲还活着

My mother. Alive.

-还活着? -在巴士拉

-Still alive? -In Basra.

-奶奶还活着? -阿里 学习

-Grandmother is alive? -Ali, study.

感谢上帝

Thank God.

我终于有了一个婆婆

I may finally have a mother-in-law.

上帝保佑

God willing.

我们要去一个星期 儿子

One week to go, son.

继续做你的事情就好

Keep doing what you"re doing.

你会有收获的

You will reap rewards.

加油 轰炸机

Come on, Bombers.

好孩子

Top student.

-祈祷已经开始了 -这是最后一节了

-Prayer has started. -This is the last quarter.

-这是什么? -成人的科学 你不会懂的

-What"s this? -Adult science. You wouldn"t know it.

这是什么?

What is it?

如果你非要知道的话 这是胰脏

If you must know, it"s the pancreas.

-欧哈桑 -蒙对了

-Om Hassan. -Lucky guess.

走开 雷蒙娜

Go away, Ramona.

滴答滴答 滴答滴答

Tick tock, tick tock

你会通过吗?

Will you pass?

还是不会呢?

Will you not?

铲球

Tackle.

儿子

Baba.

带上你的服装和你妈妈一起去看戏

Bring your mother and your costume for the play.

为什么我们选择了轰炸机队?他们所做的就只有让我心碎

Why did we choose the Bombers? All they do is tear my heart apart.

像你一样

Like you.

在巴尼乌玛亚帝国时代

In the time of thexa0Bani Umayyah empire,

王子和他的司库一起走着

the prince and his treasurer were walking along,

他们遇到了一个老人

when they came across an old man,

老人种下了一颗种子

planting a date seed.

这颗种子只会在你死后结出果实

This date seed will only bear fruit after your death.

那你会得到什么?

What will you gain?

老人们在我以前就埋下了这颗种子

Old men have planted before me

而我却吃了这他们的果子

and I have eaten their fruit.

王子对此非常感动

The prince was very moved by this.

他转向他的司库 说……

He turned to his treasurer and said...

哇 老家伙 你真是——

Wow, old man, you are so--

阿里 请不要即兴创作

Ali, son. No improvising, please.

对不起

Sorry.

姐姐 求你了

Sister, please.

-并且回答: -尊贵的人啊 你建议……

-And replied: -Exalted one. You suggest...

贾马尔的父母上周来找她

Jamal"s parents came last week to ask for her hand,

他们没有去喝茶

and they did not get to drink the tea.

-妈妈 -怎么了?

-Mum. -What?

谢谢你

Thank you, Yomna.

王子转向他的司库

The prince turned to his treasurer

向他使眼色 想再要一袋钱

signaling for another purse.

我在向使眼色想再来一袋钱

I"m signaling for another purse.

但这一次 他的司库举起手说:

But this time his treasurer put up his hand and said:

阅读剩余内容
网友评论
相关内容
拓展阅读
最近更新