日记大全

日记大全 > 句子大全

每日300字节学习英语之《鲁滨逊漂流记》双语小说初级版(24连载中)

句子大全 2023-12-06 07:50:01
相关推荐

25

I called to him and tried to show him that I was friendly.

我大声招呼他并示意他我是友好的。

Slowly, he moved nearer to me, but just then the first wild man began to get up from the ground.

他慢慢地靠近我,但是刚才第一个野人开始从地上爬起来。

Then the prisoner spoken and I understood that he wanted my sword.

然后这个俘虏说话了,我明白了他需要我的刀。

How happy I was to hear words again!

听到语言我是多么地高兴啊!

I gave him my sword, and at once he cut off the head of his enemy.

我给他我的刀,他立即砍下敌人的头。

Hurriedly, we hid the dead bodies under some leaves, and then left quickly.

我们慌忙地把尸体藏在落叶下,然后速度离开了。

I took my prisoner to my secret cave on the other side of the island and gave him food and drink.

我把俘虏带到了岛的另一面我隐蔽的洞穴并给他食物和水。

After that, he went to sleep.

不久,他睡着了。

He was a fine young man, about twenty-five years old, tall and well-built, whit a kind face and a nice smile.

他是一个可爱的年轻人,大约25岁,高大魁梧,和善的脸上带着友好的微笑。

He had a brown skin, black hair, bright eyes and strong white teeth.

他有着褐色的皮肤,黑头发,明亮的眼睛和坚固的白牙。

I decided to give him the name of Man Friday’, because I first saw him on a Friday.

我决定给他起个名字叫“星期五”,因为我第一次见到他是在星期五。

When he woke up in the morning, he ran out to me.

当他早上醒来时,他跑到我跟前。

I was milking my goats in the field, and he got down on the ground and put his head near my foot.

我当时正在田里挤羊奶,他跪在地上把头贴在我的脚边。

I understood that he was thanking me, and I tried to show him that I was his friend.

我明白他在感谢我,我努力向他表明我是他的朋友。

未完待续~

阅读剩余内容
网友评论
相关内容
拓展阅读
最近更新