日记大全

日记大全 > 句子大全

电影《狮子王(1994)》Part1 中英文对照台词剧本

句子大全 2023-12-07 04:55:01
相关推荐

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

爸爸

Nants ingonyama

华特迪士尼影片公司

出品

有头狮子出生了

Bagithi baba

是啊

Sithi uhhmm ingonyama

一头狮子

Ingonyama

爸爸

Nants ingonyama

有头狮子出生了

Bagithi baba

是啊是啊

Sithi uhhmm ingonyama

一头狮子

Ingonyama

我们去朝拜

Siyo nqoba

一头狮子

Ingonyama

一头狮子和一头豹子来到这片开阔地

Ingonyama nengw" enamabala

一头狮子和一头豹子来到这片开阔地

Ingonyama nengw" enamabala

一头狮子和一头豹子来到这片开阔地

Ingonyama nengw" enamabala

一头狮子和一头豹子来到这片开阔地

Ingonyama nengw" enamabala

生命伊始

From the day we arrive on the planet

眨眨眼睛 感受阳光

And, blinking, step into the sun

世间万物

There"s more to see

应接不暇

Than can ever be seen

未做之事

More to do

永无穷尽

Than can ever be done

人生旅程 充满惊喜

There"s far too much to take in here

要去体会

More to find

它的真谛

Than can ever be found

蓝色天际

But the sun rolling high

红日升起

Through the sapphire sky

大大小小

Keeps great and small

轮回过往

On the endless round

这就是生生不息

It"s the circle of life

循环不息

And it moves us all

经历失望与希冀

Through despair and hope

经历忠贞与爱意

Through faith and love

找准自己位置

Till we find our place

在这生命长河中

On the path unwinding

在这生命之环里

in the circle

生生不息

The circle of life

这就是生生不息

It"s the circle of life

循环不息

And it moves us all

经历失望与希冀

Through despair and hope

经历忠贞与爱意

Through faith and love

找准自己位置

Till we find our place

在这生命长河中

On the path unwinding

在这生命之环里

in the circle

生生不息

The circle of life

狮子王

命运真不公平

Life"s not fair, is it?

我呢 永远成不了国王了

You see, I... Well, I shall never be king.

而你 也永远见不到明天了

And you shall never see the light of another day.

你妈没教过你 别玩弄猎物吗

Didn"t your mother ever tell you not to play with your food?

你来干什么

What do you want?

我是来通知你 木法沙王就要到了

I"m here to announce that King Mufasa"s on his way,

今早仪式你缺席了

so you"d better have a good excuse

你最好找个理由解释解释

for missing the ceremony morning.

沙祖 瞧瞧

Oh, look, Zazu.

你害我丢了午餐

You"ve made me lose my lunch.

等国王来了 你何止丢掉午餐

You"ll lose more than that when the king gets through with you.

他生起气来比疝气的河马还恐怖

He"s as mad as a hippo with a hernia.

我好怕怕哦

I quiver with fear!

行了 刀疤 别这么看我

Now, Scar, don"t look at me that way.

救命

Help!

刀疤

Scar?

放了它

Drop him.

尊敬的陛下 您来的真是时候

Impeccable timing, Your Majesty.

这不是我大哥嘛 哪阵风把您吹来了

Why, if it isn"t my big brother descending from on high

纡尊降贵和我这平民厮混

to mingle with the commoners.

我和沙拉碧在辛巴的洗礼仪式上没看到你

Sarabi and I didn"t see you at the presentation of Simba.

是今天吗

That was today?

真是抱歉

I feel simply awful!

我给忘了

Must"ve slipped my mind.

你这滑头应该记得

Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is,

国王的弟弟本该位列首席

as the king"s brother, you should"ve been first in line!

这小毛球出生之前 我才是首席

Well, I was first in line, until the little hairball was born.

这小毛球是我儿子 是你未来的国王

That hairball is my son and your future king.

那我得好好练习下礼节

I shall practise my curtsy!

刀疤 不要背对着我[不理睬我 拒绝我]

Don"t turn your back on me, Scar.

错了 木法沙

Oh, no, Mufasa.

也许是你不该不理睬我

Perhaps you shouldn"t turn your back on me.

你是在挑衅吗

Is that a challenge?

息怒 息怒

Temper, temper.

我做梦也不敢向你挑衅啊

I wouldn"t dream of challenging you.

真遗憾 为什么

Pity. Why not?

要说头脑 我的确有狮子的智慧

Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion"s share.

但要说力量

But when it comes to brute strength,

恐怕我就拖狮子的后腿了

I"m afraid I"m at the shallow end of the gene pool.

家家都有本难念的经啊 陛下

There"s one in every family, sire.

我们家还不止一本

Two in mine, actually,

在特别场合总会出点岔子

and they always manage to ruin special occasions.

我该拿他怎么办

What am I going to do with him?

他是块做地毯的好材料

He"d make a very handsome throw rug.

沙祖

Zazu!

想想 那样的话 只要他脏了

And just think, whenever he gets dirty,

就可以把他拎出去打一打

you could take him out and beat him.

这就是辛巴

Simba.

爸爸 爸爸

Dad! Dad!

快 爸爸 该出发了 快醒醒

Come on, dad, we gotta go! Wake up!

不好意思

Sorry.

爸爸 爸爸

Dad! Dad!

你儿子醒了

Your son is awake.

日出之前 是你儿子

Before sunrise, he"s your son.

爸爸 快起来

Dad! Come on, Dad.

你答应过我的

You promised.

好好 我起来 起来

Okay, Okay. I"m up, I"m up.

太好了

Yeah!

辛巴 看

Look, Simba.

阳光所及的地方 都是我们的国土

Everything the light touches is our kingdom.

国王的统治就像太阳一样 有升有落

A king"s time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.

辛巴 有一天 我会随太阳一同落下

One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here

日出时 你会一同升起 成为新王

and will rise with you as the new king.

-这都属于我吗 -所有的一切

- And this"ll all be mine? - Everything.

阳光所及的地方

Everything the light touches.

那阳光到不了的地方呢

What about that shadowy place?

那里不属于我们

That"s beyond our borders.

你可千万别去 辛巴

You must never go there, Simba.

我以为国王能想做什么就做什么

But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.

国王可不能随心所欲

Oh, there"s more to being king

为所欲为

than getting your way all the time.

-国王还要干什么 -辛巴

- There"s more? - Simba...

世上万物和谐共存

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

国王就得理解这种平衡

As king, you need to understand that balance

并且尊重所有的生命

and respect all the creatures,

从满地爬的蚂蚁 到跳跃的羚羊

from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.

但是爸爸 羚羊不是我们的食物吗

But, dad, don"t we eat the antelope?

没错 辛巴 我解释给你听

Yes, Simba, but let me explain.

我们死后 身体化为草地

When we die, our bodies become the grass,

而羚羊以草为食

and the antelope eat the grass.

我们在生命循环中紧密相连

And so we are all connected in the great circle of life.

-早上好 陛下 -早上好 沙祖

- Good morning, sire! - Good morning, Zazu.

来给您作一下晨间报告

Checking in with the morning report.

说吧

Fire away.

蜜蜂的嗡嗡声

Well! The buzz from the bees

为豹子一家带来一点困扰

阅读剩余内容
网友评论
相关内容
拓展阅读
最近更新