日记大全

日记大全 > 句子大全

电影《老爸》Part1(中英文对照台词剧本)

句子大全 2023-12-10 03:11:01
相关推荐

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

加利福尼亚州 洛杉矶

-第一次吗 -对

- First time? - Yes.

好吧

All right.

我好像在哪见过你

I"ve seen you somewhere before.

我确实去过不少地方

Yeah, I"ve been around.

你怎么样

How you doing?

今晚太激动人心了

Causing a lot of excitement tonight.

-是谢尔吗 -是的

- Hi. Cheryl? - Yes.

-你感觉怎么样 -挺好的 谢谢

- How you doing? - Good. Thank you.

准备好迎接你的孩子了吗

Ready to have your baby?

希望如此

I hope so.

-是叫布莱丝吗 -对 布莱丝·达拉斯

- Is it "Bryce"? - Bryce. Bryce Dallas.

欢迎来到这个世界 布莱丝

Welcome to the world, Bryce.

布莱丝

Bryce.

-你好 布莱丝 -布莱丝

- Hi, Bryce. - Bryce.

Dad?

-很酷吧 -相当酷

- This is cool, right? - This is really cool.

-你在拍照吗 -是啊 怎么了

- Are you taking a picture? - Yeah. Why not?

-你觉得骄傲吗 爸 -当然了 一直都是

- Are you proud, Dad? - Absolutely. Always.

这就是当爹的回报

This is the payoff for being a dad.

-对 《老爸》 -《老爸》

- Okay. Yeah, Dads. - Dads.

-显然你是个爸爸 -我是个爸爸

- Apparently you"re one. - I am one.

很好 很好 那就好

Good. Good, good, good. Cool.

-我想问问你当爸爸的体会 -好

- So I"m gonna ask you about it. - Okay.

柯南·奥布莱恩

两个孩子的父亲

完成这个句子 父亲是...

Finish this sentence: A father is...

谁知道呢

Who knows?

要是我都能成专家 这个节目可要遭殃了

If I"m the expert, this whole project is in terrible trouble.

拜托告诉我你还有更好的人选

So, please tell me you"ve got better people coming in.

我记得我有几个孩子 有四个

I remember that I have children. I know I have four of them.

二十七岁的女儿 名字叫...

Twenty-seven-year-old daughter named--

吉米·坎摩尔

四个孩子的父亲

这个头没开好

We"re off to a bad start.

不敢相信这是你感冒了的声音

I can"t believe this is you with a cold.

不过我觉得我的嗓音听起来更爷们了

But I think my voice sounds kind of more manly.

-是啊 特别好 -硬汉的声音

- Yeah, yeah, which is perfect. - Kind of a tough guy voice.

吉米·法伦

两个孩子的父亲

尼尔·帕特里克·哈里斯

两个孩子的父亲

-谢谢你邀请我 -开什么玩笑

- Thanks for including me. - Are you kidding me?

-真不敢相信你要拍这个 真不错 -我太兴奋了

- Can"t believe you"re doing this. Cool. - I am so excited.

基南 麻烦你稍微往后站一点点

Kenan, would you mind stepping back the tiniest bit?

基南·汤普森

两个孩子的父亲

-是嘛 我没站对地方 -好了

- Yeah, dawg. I"m off the mark. - There we go.

哈桑·明哈杰

一个孩子的父亲

你们要采访多少人 多少个爸爸

How many people-- How many dads are you interviewing?

我的童年啊

My childhood, yes.

费城西区 土生土长

West Philadelphia, born and raised.

威尔·史密斯

三个孩子的父亲

我大部分的时间都在游乐场度过

On the playground is where I spent most of my days.

我排在威尔·史密斯后面 不是吧

I gotta follow Will Smith? Don"t tell me that.

帕顿·奥斯瓦尔特

一个孩子的父亲

天啊 不要给我灌输这种压力

Oh, my God. Don"t put that in my head.

-你可不可以站得自然一点 -这样吗

- If you could just stand naturally. - Like that?

这就是我自然的站姿

That"s my natural resting--

郑肯

两个孩子的父亲

好 我们的创作理念吻合

Okay, we"re on the same page creatively.

父亲是...

A father is-- Wow.

贾德·阿帕图

两个孩子的父亲

我应该知道答案吗 不知道的话会很怪吗

Should I know the answer to that, and it"s weird if I don"t?

现代父亲的角色

The role of the modern father,

-当今的爸爸 -是啊

- what dads are today... - Yeah.

-没有明确的定义 -一点没错

- is really not defined. - Totally.

社会上普遍的观念是 爸爸很少参与育儿

It"s a societal thing that dads are kind of in the background.

我认为 这种观念越早改变越好

The sooner that narrative changes, I think, the better.

天啊 里面有一个小女孩

Oh, my gosh. So that"s a little girl in there.

我弟弟是四个孩子中最小的一个

My brother, who"s the youngest of four,

他即将迎来第一个孩子

is about to have his first kid.

天呐

Oh, my God.

我能问你个问题吗 你拍这部片子的初衷是什么

So, can I ask you questions? What made you wanna do this?

我想更加了解当爸爸所需要的品质

I wanna know more about what it takes to be a father

赞美那些伟大的爸爸们

and celebrate all the great dads out there.

在我看来 尤其是现在 当爸爸

I think being a father, today more than ever,

不是一成不变的

it"s a very fluid thing.

没有任何规则

I"m not-- There are no rules.

一股脑堆上来 让你无所适从

It"s all things at once. It"s multiplicities.

天呐 当爸爸是件很神奇又让人胆怯的事

Oh, my God. It"s this magical, intimidating thing.

不 我们要把方方面面都摊开来说

No, let"s talk about everything so that

让更多的人去努力 并且做得更好

more people will do it and be better at it.

我的天啊

Oh, my God.

睡觉了 睡觉了 我们走

Bedtime, bedtime, here we go...

用最简单的话来说 父亲是什么

So, in the simplest terms, what is a father?

英雄

A hero?

我第一个想到的就是这个

That"s just the first thing I"m gonna say,

因为我很敬仰我爸

because I look up to my dad.

要是我做的还可以 应该会成为孩子心中的英雄

If I do it right, I should be a hero to them.

老爸

格伦·亨利

加利福尼亚州 圣地亚哥

怎么唱的

How does it go?

? 鞋子 鞋子 你在哪 ?

? Shoes, shoes, where are you? ?

? 鞋子 鞋子 你在哪 ?

? Shoes, shoes, where are you? ?

讨厌 我总是弹错

Dang it, I keep messing up.

? 我刚刚醒来 天气是这样的好 ?

? Just woke up and it"s such a nice day ?

? 鞋子 鞋子 你在哪 ?

? Shoes, shoes, where are you? ?

? 鞋子 鞋子 你在哪 鞋子 ?

? Shoes, shoes, where are you? Shoes... ?

父亲的角色有了很大程度的转变

The role of fatherhood has shifted in a major way.

过去我们要做的是挣钱养家

Because we went from providing,

陪家人过节 还有管教孩子

being there for holidays and like disciplining...

安纳亚 可以帮忙收拾桌子吗

Anaya, can you clear the table, please?

把杯子拿过来

Get a cup, please.

-杯子 -对 拿过来

- Cup? - Yeah, get it.

而现在我们方方面面都要参与

...to being all the way involved.

要是你做不到 别人会觉得你像个呆子

And you kind of look like a dork if you"re not.

? 玩具收起来 女孩子男孩子 ?

? Clean up the toys, girls and boys ?

? 动作快一点 别磨蹭一整天 ?

? Put it away, don"t take all day, yeah ?

? 玩具收起来 女孩子男孩子 ?

? Clean up the toys, girls and boys... ?

我觉得当爸爸成就了现在的我

I feel like being a father made me the man I am.

? 餐具全部拿过来 餐具全部拿过来 ?

? Get the dishes off the table. Get the dishes off the table ?

-爸爸 -谢谢

- Papa. - Thank you.

要加速了 你们的动作也要快一点了

Gonna get faster. Now you gotta move faster.

来了 来了 来了

Here we go, here we go, here we go.

? 玩具收起来 女孩子男孩子 ?

? Clean up the toys, girls and boys ?

? 动作快一点 别磨蹭一整天 收起来 ?

? Put it away, don"t take all day. Clean up, clean up ?

看 那儿还有餐具

Oh, look, there"s a dish over there.

好样的 小子

Good job, buddy.

我的孩子教会了我真诚 诚实面对自己

My children taught me to be authentic and be honest with myself.

我们午餐吃什么

What are we having for lunch?

成为父亲让我拥有了一个全新的身份

Fatherhood has given me a whole new identity.

这是我以前上班的地方 从叠衬衫开始

I used to work here. Started out foldin" shirts

陈列货物 给售货员打打下手

and displaying stuff and helping out salesmen.

然后我找到了第一份销售的工作

And then I actually got my first sales job.

我那时过得很艰难

I had a hard time.

我妻子讨厌看到我上班如上坟的样子

My wife hated the fact that I didn"t love my job.

我也不知道当时为什么要那样说

I don"t know why I said what I said...

伊薇特·亨利

但我就是说了

but I said it.

要不你就在家看孩子吧

What if you just stayed home with the kids?

我现在躲在厨房里

I"m hiding in the kitchen...

因为孩子们不许进厨房

because the kids aren"t allowed in the kitchen.

他在吗

Is he there?

我绝对是低估了这件事的难度

I definitely underestimated the situation.

全乱套了

All hell broke loose.

粑粑喷的到处都是

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

阅读剩余内容
网友评论
相关内容
拓展阅读
最近更新