日记大全

日记大全 > 句子大全

用英文教宝宝滑旱冰 保持平衡(弯曲膝盖 前倾后仰 都怎么说)

句子大全 2023-12-13 06:10:01
相关推荐

◆ 旱冰鞋和冰刀的英文一样吗?◆ 蹬地的蹬用push,因为它属于推的动作。◆ 冰场的小卖部,英文怎么说?

Roller Skating 滑旱冰

At the Skating Rink 在冰场

Mom: Now that we"re at the counter,

妈妈:咱们到柜台了,

tell the lady what your shoe size is

告诉阿姨你穿多大的鞋,

and hand her your shoes.

然后把你的鞋给她。

Child: My shoe size is 4.

宝宝:我穿4号的鞋。

Here are my shoes.

这是我自己的鞋。

Thank you.

谢谢您。

Woman: Here are your skates!

女士:这是你的旱冰鞋!

旱冰鞋叫roller skates,简称skates;冰刀的英文也是skates。

Size 4 and your size 8, ma"am.

4号的和您的8号的,女士。

Have fun!

祝你们玩得愉快!

Mom: Thank you!

妈妈:谢谢!

Let"s put these on

咱们把它们穿上,

and lace them up.

系上鞋带。

Good job!

真棒!

On the Rink Floor 在场内

Mom: Hold my hand

妈妈:拉着我的手,

and try to keep yourself balanced when you stand.

站立的时候要试着保持平衡。

Don"t lean too far forward

不要太往前倾,

and definitely don"t lean backwards!

当然更别往后仰!

Child: Okay…whoa!

宝宝:好……哇哦!

It"s hard to stand up!

站着好难啊!

Mom: Whoops! That"s why it"s important to find and keep your balance.

妈妈:哎呀!所以说找到和保持平衡非常重要。

I find it helpful to bend my knees a little,

我发现弯曲点膝盖有点用,

yes, like that.

对,就是这样。

Then lean forward just a tad.

然后前倾一点点。

Good! You can skate like that

不错!你可以先这么滑,

until you can keep your balance

直到你可以掌握平衡,

and stand up straight.

并且能站直。

Now hold my hand

现在拉着我的手,

as we push off.

咱们蹬地。

One leg at a time.

一次一条腿。

Push 1, push 2.

蹬1、蹬2。

Push 1, push 2.

蹬1、蹬2。

Child: I think I got it! Yay!

宝宝:我觉得我会了!耶!

Mom: You do! Just keep that rhythm going.

妈妈:是的!保持好节奏就好。

Let"s do one more lap

咱们再滑一圈,

and then maybe you can try it on your own.

然后你可以试试自己滑。

How about that?

怎么样?

Child: Let"s do two more.

宝宝:咱们再滑两圈。

And can you skate beside me?

你能在我旁边滑吗?

Mom: Of course! Let"s go!

妈妈:当然!走!

Stopping 刹车

Mom: You"re such a big girl!

妈妈:你真是大孩子了!

You did a whole lap by yourself.

你自己滑了一整圈。

Now let"s try to stop.

现在咱们试试刹车。

You can do this by bringing your skates together by pointing your toes towards each other.

你可以把冰鞋脚尖相对往里并。

Do it gently, so you don"t fall over,

慢慢儿地,这样才不会摔倒,

but firmly enough that you actually stop.

不过在彻底停下之前别放松。

Child: (falls down) Ouch!

宝宝:(摔了)哎呦!

Mom: Uh-oh! That was too sharp.

妈妈:啊哦!太急了。

Let"s try again.

咱们再试一次。

Are you okay?

你没事吧?

Child: Yes! I got it!

宝宝:没事!我会啦!

Mom: Great job.

妈妈:真棒。

Whew! They"ve got some ice cream sundaes over there at the concession stand,

哇!小卖部有冰淇淋圣代,

Sundae和Sunday读音相同。

so let"s do a few more stop-and-gos

咱们再练习几次刹车和前进,

and then get one!

然后去买一个!

阅读剩余内容
网友评论
相关内容
拓展阅读
最近更新