日记大全

日记大全 > 句子大全

初级口语速成必背的对话和句型

句子大全 2024-01-03 03:57:01
相关推荐

Part One: Vocabulary短语

·Hello. 你好.

·Hey! 嗨.

·What"s up? 怎么了?有什么事?

·Excuse me... 对不起,打扰一下

·What"s new? 有什么新消息吗?

Part Two: Expressions 实用句型

1. Hello. 你好。

2. Hi. 嗨。(less formal than hello 不如hello正式)

3. Hey.嘿。(like “hi”, used more with familiar people 跟hi一样,通常用于熟人间打招呼)

4. What"s up? 怎么了?有什么事?(very informal 用于相当非正式场合)

5. How"s it going? 事情进行得怎么样了?

6. How are you doing? 近来过得怎样?(If you want to get someone"s attention 如果你想引起某人的注意)

7. Excuse me... 对不起,打扰一下 (best choice 最佳选择)

8. Hey! 嘿! (may sound rude, used to stop someone who is doing something wrong or when you need to be loud听来可能有点不礼貌,通常用于制止某人的不正确行为或者是一些需要你大声讲话的场合。)

9. What"s new? 有什么新消息吗?

10. Hi, sir. Can I help you? 您好,先生.我可以帮您吗?

11. May I help you? 我可以帮您吗?

(Service people usually start a conversation like that.服务人员经常用到这样的开场白。)

12. Hi. Nice to meet you. 你好,很高兴见到你。

13. How have you been lately? 你最近怎么样?

14. Hey, what are you doing up here? 嘿,你在这干嘛?

15. Hi.Sam. What a surprise to see you here! 嗨,山姆,真没想到居然在这里碰到你!

16. Hi, buddy. 嗨,伙计们!

17. Hi, guys. 嗨,伙伴们!

18. How are things? 事情进行得怎么样了?

Part Three: Substitutions替换练习

1. Hi. 嗨

How"s it going?最近过得怎么样?

Hello.嗨

Hey.嗨

2. What"s going on?怎么了?

What"s happening?发生了什么事?

What"s up?怎么了?

How"s it going?怎么样了?

3. How are you doing?最近还好吧?

feeling感觉

lately最近

these days这些天

4. Good morning, Mrs Jones. How are you today? 早上好, 乔治先生,你今大早上怎么样?

Good afternoon 下午好

Good evening 晚上好

5. How are you this morning, Susan?苏珊,你 今天早上怎么样?

today 今天

this afternoon 今天下午

tonight 今晚

6. Hi, guys.嗨,伙伴们。

buddy伙计们

girls 女孩子们

boys and girls 孩子们

7. How is your wife, Steven?史蒂芬,你 太太 还好吗?

family家里人

brother兄弟

sister姐妹

8. Not bad, thank you.还好,谢谢。

She is okay她还好

Great很好

Fine很好

9. Oh, I haven"t seen you for ages. How have you been? 噢,好久 没见你了,你还好吗?

for years好几年

for a long time很长时间

since last year自从去年

10. Hi. Nice to see you.嗨,很高兴见到你。

Glad to see you.很高兴见到你。

Nice meeting you.很高兴见到你。

Great to meet you.很高兴见到你。

Part Four: Dialogues会话

Dialogue 1

Tom: Good morning. 早上好。

Anna: Good morning. 早上好。

Tom: You look good today. 你今大看起来很好啊。

Anna: Thanks. Actually I have an interview this morning. Do you know what time it is?

谢谢。我今大早上有个面试,你知道时间吗?

Tom: Oh, it"s ten thirty.噢,是十点半。

Anna: Well, I don"t want to be late for the interview. I"ll see you later.好的,我不想面试迟到,迟点见。

Tom: Good luck!祝你好运!

Dialogue 2

Anna: How are you feeling today?今天你感觉怎么样?

Tom: Much better, thanks. And thank you for cooking that chicken soup for me last night.

It was delicious. 好多了,谢谢。谢谢你昨晚为我煮的鸡汤,真是美味。

Anna: I am glad I could help. Are you going to work? 能帮助你我很高兴。你要去上班了吗?

Tom: Yes. I am all right now. I"ll see you tonight. 是的,我现在全好了。今晚见。

Anna: See you. 今晚见。

Dialogue 3

Tom: Hi, Laura. Haven"t seen you for a while. 嗨,劳拉。好久不见了啊。

Laura: Hi. Good to see you again. 嗨,很高兴再见到你。

Tom: How are you doing? 你还好吗?

Laura: Not bad. Work is okay. 还好,工作还顺利。

Tom: Oh, is it? That"s good to hear. You now work in Taiwan, right?噢,是吗?太好了。你现在是在台湾工作吗?

Laura: Yes. This is my second year of teaching.是的,今年是我第二年教书了。

Tom: Wow! That must be exciting. I hope I can visit you sometime.哇,那一定很刺激。真希望有天我能去拜访你。

Laura: Good. You"re welcome at any time.好啊,随时欢迎你。

Part Five: Words and Expressions 词语注释

buddy n. 密友,伙伴 interview n.面试

soup n.汤,羹汤 sometime adv. 在某时;有朝一日

·My name is... 我叫……

·What is your name? 请问您尊姓大名?

·I don"t believe we have met. 我想我们以前没见过。(somewhat formal 较为正式)

·Introducing people 介绍某人

·This is (name).… 这位是……(姓名)

·I"d like you to meet... 我想介绍……给你认识

·There"s someone I"d like you to meet... 有个人我想介绍给你认识一下

(used if other person is not present用于被介绍人不在场合)

·Allow me to introduce... 让我向你介绍一下,这位是……(formal introductions 正式场合的介绍)

·Have you met.… 你见过……吗?

Part Two: Expressions实用句型

1. This is Bob. 这位是鲍伯。

2. Let me introduce you to my lawyer. 我来给你介绍我的律师。

3. Have you met my mother? 你见过我的母亲了吗?

4. Allow me to introduce myself. 请允许我自我介绍。

5. I"m a man of wealth and taste. 我是个有钱也有品味的人。

6. Have you two met? 你们俩见过?

7. We"ve met before. 我们之前已经见过了。

8. I"ve never met someone quite like you before. 我从没碰到过象你这样的人。

9. How is we keep running into each other? 我们怎么老是碰到?

10. It"s a small world. 这世界真小。

11. I don"t think we"ve met before. 我想我们以前没有见过。

12. Do I know you? 我认识你吗?

13. Can I buy you a drink? 我请你喝一杯怎么样?

14. Is this seat taken? 这个位置有人吗?

15. Can I speak to you for a moment? 我可以和你谈一会儿吗?

16. You look like somebody I know. 你很像我的一个熟人。

17. I"m positive I"ve seen you before. 我敢肯定我们以前见过面。

18. I haven"t had the pleasure of being introduced to you.我可不敢高攀,我并不认识你。

Part Three: Substitutions替换练习

1. Have you met my brother?你有见到我的弟弟吗?

my wife我的妻子

Laura劳拉

him他

2. Do I know you?我认识你吗?

Have we met before?我们以前见过?

Have we seen each other?我们以前见过吗?

Do we know each other?我们认识吗?

3. Let me introduce you to my lawyer.让我介绍我的律师让你认识。

May I introduce you to my lawyer?我可以把你介绍给我的律师吗?

I would like to introduce you to my lawyer.我想把你介绍给我的律师。

I"d like you to meet my lawyer.我想让你来认识一下我的律师。

4. This is my sister, Sandy.这是我的妹妹仙蒂。

my brother, Joe.我的哥哥乔。

my employer, Robert.我的老板罗伯特

my friend, Anna.我的朋友安娜。

5. I"m here to play badminton.我来这里打羽毛球。

pick up my son接我儿子

see my friend off送我朋友

give performance表演

6. You can call me Joe.你可以叫我乔治

Tony托尼

Amy艾米

Frank弗兰克

7. Can I speak to you for a while? 我可以跟你聊一下吗?

for a moment一会儿

for a second片刻

for 10 minutes十分钟

8. Excuse me, what"s your name again? 对不起,能再说一遍你的名字吗?

I am sorry, can you tell me your name again? 对不起,能再告诉我一次你的名字吗?

I am sorry, I don"t remember your name. 对不起,我想不起你的名字了。

I"m sorry, I didn"t quite catch your name.对不起,我没听清楚你叫什么。

9. Sorry, I think you"re thinking of someone else. 不好意思,我想你认错人了。

I think you made a mistake. 我想你弄错了。

I think you"ve got me mixed up with someone else. 我想你把我和别人混淆了。

I think I am mistaken for someone else. 我想我被当成另外一个人了。

10. I"m new around here.我是 新来的。

a stranger here一个陌生人

a newcomer here新来的人

here not long before刚到这儿不久

Part Four: Dialogues会话

Dialogue 1

Anna: Hi. I don"t believe we"ve met. I"m Anna Smith.嗨,我想我们以前没有见过面,我叫安娜.史密斯。

Tom: Oh, hi. I"m Thomas Taylor. You can call me Tom.噢,你好,我是托马斯.泰勒。你可以叫我汤姆。

Anna: It"s nice to meet you, Tom.很高兴见到你,汤姆。

Tom: Likewise. 我也是。

Dialogue 2

Jack: Hi! How are you doing? 嗨,你还好吗?

Julia: Oh, hi! You are Jack, right? 噢,你是杰克,不是吗?

Jack: That"s right. What"s your name again? 是的,那你是?

Julia: Julia. Julia Riley. 茱莉。茱莉.莱莉。

Jack: Julia, this is my roommate Herb. 茱莉,这是我的室友赫伯。

Julia: Hi, Herb. 你好,赫伯。

Herb: Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你。

Julia: Where are you from? 你从哪里来的?

Herb: Texas. 德州。

Julia: Oh, yeah, you have an accent! 噢,对啊,你有那里的口音。

Herb: Ha! You"re the one with the accent! 哈,你才是。

Dialogue 3

Tom: Listen, Emily. We"re really hungry. Do you want to get something to eat with us?

听着,艾米,我们真的很饿了,你要不要和我们一起去吃点东西?

Emily:I can"t. I have to meet my new roommate, Chen Hong. I think she"s Chinese.

我不行啊。我得跟我新来的室友陈红见个面。我想她是中国人。

Tom: Okay. See you later, then. We"re up in 112. Stop by anytime.

那好吧,那待会见。我们在112室,你有空就过来吧。

Emily: Sure. See you. 好的,再见。

Part Five: Words and Expressions 词语注释

run into ph.偶遇

employer n.雇主,雇用者

performance n.演出; 演奏;表演

be mixed up ph.弄糊涂,混淆不清

likewise ad.同样地,照样地

accent n.口音,腔调

roommate n.同室者;室友

professional a.职业性的,非业余性的

Tips 语言小贴士

When introducing yourself it is normal to only use first names. In an informal social setting, like a school party, it"s more common to just give your first name. In a business situation it is best to give your full name, and any professional titles you may have. The best advice is to do what the other person does. It"s okay to just ask for someone"s name, but often it"s better to just give your own and wait for the other person to respond.

当介绍你自己时,一般都只告诉对方你的名字。在一些非正式社交场合,比如学校的晚会上,自我介绍通常都只讲名字。而在商务场合,你最好是说出你的全名,还有你的一些职务和头衔。你最好是对方怎么做,你也那样做。一般只需询问对方的名字就可以了,但是你也可以先告诉对方你的名字,然后看他是如何应答的。

·goodbye 再见

·talk to you later 改天再聊

·take care 保重

·I"ll see you later 回头见

·it was nice to meet you 很高兴能与你见面

·take care 珍重

·have a nice trip 一路平安/旅途渝快((Used if someone is leaving on a long trip用于某人即将出差或是旅行。)

·have a nice time玩得开心一点((Used if another person is going to do something fun某人即将外出游玩时用语。)

Part Two: Expressions实用句型

1. Good-bye. 再见.

2. Bye. 拜拜。

3. Bye-bye. 拜.

4. See you. 回头见。

5. Catch you later. 回头见。

6. Sayonara. 再见。

7. Ciao. 再见.

8. Adios. 再见。

9. Talk to you later. 再聊。

10. Have a nice day. 玩得开心一点。

11. Take it easy. 放心。

12. Call me. 打我电话哦。

13. Keep in touch. 保持联系。

14. Get away from me. 离我远点。

15. Go away. 滚开。

16. I"m done talking to you. 我和你没什么好说的。

17. I"ve nothing more to say to you.我和你没有什么好说的。

18. Get out of my face. 立刻从我面前消失。

Part Three: Substitutions替换练习

1. See you later.迟点 见。

tomorrow 明天

tonight今晚

next week下个星期

2. Bye.再见。

Goodbye.再见。

So long.再见。

see you later.再见。

3. I will be back in a minute.我很快就回来。

soon 立刻

in a short while不久

as soon as possible尽快

4. I have to go.我要 走 了。

leave 离开

run跑

get out of here离开这里

5. Give me a kiss.给我一个吻。

hug拥抱

call电话

smile微笑

6. I"m done talking to you.我跟你要说的都说完了。

I"ve nothing more to say to you.我跟你没什么好说的。

We"ve finished talking.我们已经说完了。

Our talk has finished.我们的谈话已经结束了。

7. I"d better run.我最好跑着去。

get going出发

hit the road离开

go now现在走

8. Why don"t you give me a call?为什么你不给我电话?

Give me a call.给我打电话。

Call me at 555-1210.打555—1210找我。

Ring me later.迟点给我打电话。

9. I"ll call you when I get there. 我到了会给你电话的。

Arrive到达

get home回到家

leave离开

10. You should stop by when you have time.你有空的话就过来一下吧。

come visit me来拜访我

come see me来看我

call upon me来看我

Part Four: Dialogues会话

Dialogue 1

Anna: I"m hungry. Do you want to get something to eat?我饿了,你想去弄点吃的吗?

Tom: No. I want to study more.不,我要再学会儿。

Anna: You sure?你真的不想吃?

Tom: Yeah. I"ll see you tomorrow.是的,明天见吧。

Anna: Okay. See you later.好的,明天见。

Tom: Bye.再见。

Anna: Bye.再见。

Dialogue 2

Son: Oh, well. I"ve got everything right here.噢,我什么都准备好了。

Mom: Please take care of yourself.照顾好你自己。

Son: Don"t worry, I will. You take care of yourself, Mom.别担心,我会的。妈妈,你也要照顾自己。

Mom: I will miss you. (hugging)我会想你的。(拥抱)

Son: I will miss you too. But you can come and visit me in the school this fall.

我也会想你的。但你可以在今年秋天的时候来我学校看我的。

Mom: I sure will. Call me when you get there. 我当然会。你到了那儿就打电话给我吧。

Son: I will, mom. Please go inside. I will call you tomorrow morning.

我会的,妈妈,你进屋里去吧。我明大早上会打电话给你的。

Mom: Okay. 好的。

Son: Goodbye, Mom. 妈妈再见。

Mom: Bye. 再见。

Dialogue 3

Tom: That was very good. Thank you for dinner. 实在太好了,谢谢你的晚餐。

Anna: You"re welcome. I am glad you came. 不用谢,很高兴你能赏脸。

Tom: Thank you for inviting me. 谢谢你邀请我。

Anna: So will I see you this Friday? 那我们这个星期五见面是吗?

Tom: Yeah. That"s right. I will see you at the show. 噢,对。我们会在那个展览会上碰面的。

Anna: Good. See you then. 好,那到时候再见。

Tom: Byebye. 再见。

Part Five: Words and Expressions 词语注释

sayonara n.再会

ciao int. [意](分别时用语)再见

adios (= adieu)再见

ring vi.打电话

stop by 顺便拜访

fall n. [美] 秋天

Tips 语言小贴士

Saying good-bye is pretty simple.与人道别是非常简单的。

阅读剩余内容
网友评论
相关内容
拓展阅读
最近更新