日记大全

日记大全 > 句子大全

Place an Order 商务英语“下定单”(二) 详解对话及文化洗礼

句子大全 2008-11-03 00:06:26
相关推荐

二、详解实用对话

Placing an Order

Buyer: I"d like to order 500 women"s Eva raincoats.

买方:我想订购500件伊娃牌女士雨衣。

Seller: I"m sorry, but that item is out of stock at the moment.

卖方:对不起,这种货品暂时缺货。

Buyer: Are you expecting any to come in soon?

买方:会很快进货吗?

Seller: We expect to have them back in stock around September 15th. However, we can offer you another brand of similar quality.

卖方:我们预计在9月15号左右进货。不过我们可以向您提供相似质量的另外一种牌子的雨衣。

Buyer: What"s the brand?

买方:是什么牌子的?

Seller: It"s Sunflower, also one of our best-selling items, which we can sell as low as US$15 each.

卖方:向日葵牌,也是我们的一个畅销货品,我们开价很低,每件事15美元。

Buyer: I"d like to place a trial order for the Sunflower raincoat then.

买方:那么我想试购一些向日葵牌女士雨衣。

Seller: That"s fine. How many would you like to order?

卖方:好的。您要订多少?

Buyer: 150. If the goods sell as well as we expect, we shall send further orders in the near future.

买方:150件。如果货物的销售情况像我们预期的一样好,我们不就还会继续订购。

三、文化洗礼

取消定单的常用表达

在国际贸易过程中,由于种种原因,取消定单的事情时有发生,无法避免。作为卖方,肯定是不愿意碰到这样的事情,轻则生意减少,重则无法收回货款、遭受经济损失。作为买方或中间代理商,取消定单的做法也必定是不得已而为之。但因定单在某种情况下具有法律效力,所以如若取消,务必要把握好时机,尽量减少对方经济损失,也同时减少自己需要承担的法律责任。在这个过程中,及时、有效的沟通就显得尤为重要。所以,下面就请大家学习几句取消定单时的常用表达。

1. To my deep regret, the buyer of these goods has just cancelled the order, which compels me to cancel my order with you.

非常抱歉,兹因购货人已向我方撤销定单,迫使我方只好向贵方取消这一次定单。

2. Our requirements are now fully covered for some time to come, and we therefore greatly regret that we have to cancel our order with you.

由于我们的需求在今后一段时间内都可以得到满足,因此,我们不得不取消此次定单,非常抱歉。

3. We are sorry to report that our buyer does not confirm this order at your price $500; we must therefore cancel this order.

非常遗憾地通知贵方,因为购货人对贵方500美元的价格不予确认,因此我们必须取消此定单。

4. I regret that I have to notify you of so many orders being cancelled at the same time.

非常遗憾,我方不得不通知贵方有数个定单需要同时取消。

喜欢就关注小编,跟着小编一起学习进步吧!

阅读剩余内容
网友评论
相关内容
拓展阅读
最近更新