日记大全

日记大全 > 句子大全

玩橡皮泥时和宝宝说英文(培养双语“小厨艺师”)

句子大全 2013-12-18 05:52:45
相关推荐

作者:小雅和英美友人

PLAYING WITH PLAYDOUGH 玩橡皮泥

Child: Mommy, can I play with my playdough?

宝宝:妈妈我能玩会儿橡皮泥吗?

在英文中,既可以用Play-Doh这个品牌名表示橡皮泥,也可以用playdough、play dough表示橡皮泥,这几个单词读音一样。

Mother: Yes, let"s get your special playdough placemat out

妈妈:好呀,咱们把你的橡皮泥专用垫拿出来,

to protect Mommy"s table.

保护一下妈妈的桌子。

Child: Okay, and can I have all the molds as well?

宝宝:好的,我能也用一下那些模具吗?

Mother: Yes, let"s get your kitchen set out.

妈妈:好的,咱们把你的厨房套装拿出来。

We have a noodle maker, some noodle discs, some molds, some shape cutters, a piping tool, and a roller.

我们有面条机、面条圆头、模具、形状切割模具、裱花针筒和滚子。

And here"s your playdough - it"s a bigchunk.

然后这是你的橡皮泥,它是一大块。

Let"s roll it out flat

咱们把它碾平,

so you can use the shape cutters to make pretend cookies with.

这样你就能用形状切割模具来做假饼干了。

Child: Okay.

宝宝:好的。

Oh, Mommy, will you help me?

哦,妈妈,你会帮我吗?

Mother: Sure, put your hands on top of the roller

妈妈:当然,把你的手放在滚子上面,

and push and roll it forward

把它往前滚,

and then pull and roll it back towards you.

然后往回滚。

See?

看到了吗?

It is getting flatter and thinner!

它变得又平又薄了!

Child: Can I cut out some hearts now?

宝宝:现在我能切一些心形吗?

Mother: Yes, put the cutter on top,

妈妈:嗯,把模子放在最上面,

then push it down

然后往下按,

and wiggle it a little

稍微动一动,

then lift it up

然后抬起来,

and pull out the shape.

就可以把形状拿出来了。

Well done!

非常好!

Child: Here"s your cookie, Mommy!

宝宝:给你饼干,妈妈!

Mother: Thank you!

妈妈:谢谢你!

Yummy cookie.

非常好吃的饼干。

Do you want to try those folding molds?

你想试试这些翻盖式模具吗?

Child: How do I use them?

宝宝:怎么用呢?

Mother: Put an appropriately sized piece of playdough in the mold

妈妈:把适量的橡皮泥放到模具里,

and close the mold.

然后把模具合上。

That will press the playdough into the shape of the mold.

这样就能把橡皮泥压成模具的形状了。

Then, open up the mold

然后再打开模具,

and pull the playdough out.

把橡皮泥拿出来。

Child: I see.

宝宝:明白了。

Look, I made a ravioli.

看,我做了一个意大利饺子。

Mother: Nice.妈妈:真好。

We also have a piping tool,我们还有一个裱花针筒,

which you can use to make an ice cream cone.

你可以用它做个圆筒冰激凌。

Here"s a cone.

给你一个筒。

Child: Thank you.

宝宝:谢谢。

Look at the swirl I made.

看我做的螺旋。

Mother: Cool!

妈妈:真棒!

Now let"s play with the noodle maker.

现在咱们来玩面条机吧。

Put some playdough in the machine

把一些橡皮泥放到机器里,

and push the lever so you can make noodles.

然后按这个杆儿就能做面条了。

You can also change out these little discs on it

你还可以换它上面的小圆头,

to change the kind of noodle.

来换面条的种类。

Child: I can make spaghetti and penne!

宝宝:我可以做意大利细面和直通粉!

Mother: Yup, that sounds like a good idea.

妈妈:嗯,听起来是好主意。

Child: Look, I made an egg without any tools!

宝宝:看,我没用工具做了一个鸡蛋!

Mother: That looks great!

妈妈:看起来很不错!

You can make anything with playdough,

你可以用橡皮泥做任何东西,

just use your imagination.

只要发挥你的想象力。

I will open some more colors for you,

我给你再打开点颜色,

but please don"t mix them all together.

但是不要把它们都混在一起。

Child: Why?

宝宝:为什么?

Mother: If you mix them together,

妈妈:如果你把它们混在一起,

we won"t have any colors left,

咱们就什么颜色也留不下了,

just a big rainbow one or a brown one to play with.

只能拿着一个大彩虹团或者一堆棕色玩了。

Child: Okay, Mommy.

宝宝:好的,妈妈。

点击下方链接,购买书籍,学习更多亲子英文~

阅读剩余内容
网友评论
相关内容
拓展阅读
最近更新