日记大全

日记大全 > 句子大全

电影《爱后余生(2009)》Part1 中英文对照台词剧本

句子大全 2019-11-22 18:48:18
相关推荐

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

丹尼尔

Daniel.

我要走了

I"m leaving.

嗯 我开车送你去机场

Okay, I"ll drive you to the airport.

不用不用 我打车去

No, no, no, I called a cab.

你不是说要我送...

I thought you said you wanted me to drive you...

不用 我自己去就行

No, I changed my mind.

但你之前...

But didn"t you say....

不用了

No.

丹尼

Danny.

好好考虑我昨晚的话

I want you to think about what I said last night.

你懂我的意思

You know what I want.

谢谢 谢谢 我这就出发

Thanks, thanks, I"ll be right out.

我现在还没头绪

I can"t think right now.

丹尼

Danny.

你知道我是爱你的

Hey, you know I love you.

有空仔细想想

You"re going to have to think about that sometime.

特别的日子又到了

Sometime is coming up.

生日快乐

Happy birthday.

天哪 等等

Oh man, hey wait.

谢谢你还记得

Thanks for remembering.

当然了

Sure.

我喜欢那张新椅子

I like the new chair.

那张椅子不错

Yeah, it"s good.

比之前那张好看多了

It"s much more visual than the last one.

是吧?

Think so?

是的

Yeah.

虽然不够舒服

Not very comfortable though.

那个坐垫不好看

Yeah, visually it didn"t work with the cushions.

看着还不错 但坐着可难受

Looks great, sucks to sit on.

我要代表公司负责雅典的工程

I"m representing the firm for the Athens job,

查利说会安排我和鲍比

Charlie told me that I might have to

在建筑遗迹见面

meet with Bob at the architectural site.

他们要请建筑结构方面的专家

They need expertise on the architectural structural system

这次出差会比较久

So I might be a little longer than usual.

如果我去悉尼了 就给你打电话

If I go to Sydney I"ll give you a call okay?

告诉你回来的日期 好吗

Let you know when I"m coming back.

等等

Wait.

回来再谈吧

We"ll talk when I get back, okay?

但罗斯迪 我实在实在受不了旅店

But Rusty I"m really, really tired of living in a motel.

这是热带!

It"s the tropical!

詹妮斯·乔普林就死在这里[美国女歌手]

Janice Joplin died here; it"s like

这是好莱坞最热门的旅店

the hottest hotel in hollywood.

但我想稳定下来

Yes, but I want something more permanent.

代我问候鲍比

Say hi to Bob for me.

没问题

Yeah.

这个是1936年5月的

This one is May 1936.

不错 但不够好

Well that"s good, but not good enough.

我要1935年7月的 谢谢

Has to be 1935 and July please.

找到了 1935年6月的

I"ve got it, June 1935.

6月吗

June?

6月不错 是6月的我就要

June"s good, I could approve June.

这房子盖好前一个月造的

It"s a month before the house was finished.

让我看看

Let"s see.

颜色合格

Color is good!

设计合格 纹理合格

Design is good, texture is good...

这是什么

Uh, oh, what"s this?

什么

What?

看到了么

Do you see it?

看 有条裂纹

Look, there"s a crack.

真的

Yes!

该死

Fuck!

继续找

Keep looking.

那裂纹不明显

You can"t even see it!

加里 我要完美的

Garret, it has to be perfect, okay,

瑕疵品要坏招牌的

You can"t put your name on something unless it"s absolutely

继续找吧

Perfect, we just have to keep looking that"s all.

罗斯迪 听我说

Rusty I need a minute.

抱歉 我在找呢

Sorry, still looking.

罗斯迪 我们能找到合适的瓷盆的

Rusty, we"ll find a sink okay,

先停下来听我说

can we have a minute please?

光顾说话怎么找东西呢

How are we supposed to find a sink if we"re talking?

我认真的

This is serious.

昨晚豪威家来电话

I got a call from the Howell"s last night.

什么

What?

他们该不是抱怨房子吧

They"re not upset about the house I hope.

房子没问题 他们该满意才对

The house is perfect, they can not be upset about the house.

他们喜欢那间房子

They love your work.

Okay.

其实 豪威一家想请你

And that"s the thing, they want you to design a house

为他们的女儿设计房子

For their daughter.

又要修复福兰克·洛依德·来特[20世纪美国建筑名师]

Did they find another frank lloyd wright

式样的老房子吗

to restore?

不 他们想请你设计建造新房

No, they want you to design this one from the ground up and I

我也说你很期待这种机遇

told them it"s the chance you"ve been waiting for.

这家人糟透了 根本是不良客户

They"re nightmare clients, nightmare clients.

上次我给他们修房子

I thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown

都差点精神崩溃

in the last house I did for them.

工程不会每次都那么难搞

You think you"re going to have a nervous breakdown on every project we do.

那诺依塔呢 我花了三年时间

What about the Noitra, I mean I"ve spent

在那个项目上

three years of my life on this project.

是你劝我全心投入的

You said I should put my whole life into this project.

罗斯迪 听我说

Rusty listen to me, I think that we need to get you

你该从修复工程中走出来了

Moving past the restorations, okay,

否则人人都以为你只会做修复

I mean people start to think this is all you do.

上周也有家俄罗斯杂志来电

I got a call from a Russian magazine last week

询问你的修复工程

about your last restoration.

杂志 俄罗斯

Magazine, Russia?

是的 俄罗斯

Yeah, Russia.

我猜他们是想找你去面试

And... I think they want to do an interview.

俄罗斯杂志社

Russian magazine?

罗斯迪 我觉得这不行

Rusty I don"t think it"s a good idea,

只着重你的建筑修复能力

I think it will only perpetuate the whole restoration thing

忽略你的设计才华

and not showcase your design work.

我该不该去接受面试呢

Should I do an interview in the magazine?

罗斯迪 重点是连西伯利亚人民

Rusty the point is even people in Siberia only think that you

都以为你只会做修复

Do restorations, okay.

你该尝试新突破 展现别样才华

I mean you need to break out, make some other kind of

发展自己的想象力了

Statement, move towards your own creativity.

我不想搞什么新突破

I don"t want to make a new statement,

现在就好

I like this statement, I want to make this statement

我只想稳打稳扎

over and over again.

精益求精 追求完美

I"m about refinement, I"m a perfectionist,

我为这工程找了200多个瓷盆

I"ve looked at 200 sinks for this job alone!

房子是给他们的女儿的

The house is for their daughter, okay.

结婚礼物

It"s her wedding present.

这工程是锦上添花啊

I mean it"s on a mountain top in the desert!

靠自己一手建造整栋房屋

You"re going to build a house from the ground up,

我希望你有所创新!

I want you to be creative okay!

而且就算为我们着想

And, and, and you"re talking to the

你今天下午也要和豪威家谈

Howell"s this afternoon, for us!

这事你一手包办了?

So you had this planned all along?

没错 我负责策划

Yeah, you"re damn right I did. Because I"m the master

你负责设计

planner and you"re the master designer and,

你是世界上最棒的合伙人

and, you"re the greatest partner in the world,

我希望你能成长

I just want you to fuckingg grow.

我不想要什么成长

I don"t want to grow.

你现在就要开始成长

Well you"re going to grow starting right now.

这都是凭你喜好在做决定

You know this is in your best interest!

没错没错

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

你真是个该死的畜生

You"re such a fuckingg bastard.

阅读剩余内容
网友评论
相关内容
拓展阅读
最近更新