日记大全

日记大全 > 句子大全

美剧《时尚烟云(2016)》第一季第一集Part1 中英文对照台词剧本

句子大全 2013-06-22 23:58:40
相关推荐

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

巴黎时装

第一集

三天前的晚上

巴黎

一九四七年二月

指假设法国在二战中战败

保罗 萨宾

女装定制店

保罗 萨宾

女装定制店

论坛报

法国第二大经济类报纸

记者通敌案日前开审

[左侧]英文版论坛报 [右侧]法文版论坛报

美国老牌新闻摄影纪实周刊

白葡萄酒一般冰镇饮用

BGM:查尔斯·德内 -《砰!》(Boum!)

法国国民歌王 法国香颂代表人物

"砰!"是他的经典作品 充满欢乐的喜剧色彩

二战中法国损失惨重 美国却因此迎来空前发展

故经济方面法国有较大压力 恢复时尚之都也意在此

二战期间经济困难 各国普遍实行配给制

伦勃朗·哈尔曼松·范·莱因

欧洲巴洛克艺术的代表画家之一

被称为荷兰历史上最伟大的画家

天鹅被认为是忠贞爱情的象征 坚持一夫一妻制

记者通敌案日前开审

指格林童话中的"小精灵与鞋匠"

大意为有两个小精灵趁夜晚替穷苦的鞋匠做好鞋子

"山姆大叔"是美国的绰号

哮喘不传染 只是躲避征兵的一种常见说辞

比利时重要城市

比利·诺瓦克先生:

我们的报道没戏了

生活杂志把它取消了

吃惊吧

斯坦·罗西

别担心 她肯定会喜欢的

Don"t worry too much, she"s gonna love it.

还没为它找到主人呢

It doesn"t have an owner yet.

您是开服装店的吗

Do you have a dress shop?

设计师 做高级定制女装

Designer. Haute couture.

只做高档货吗

Only the pricey stuff?

有普通人穿的吗

Do any bread and butter?

不 不敢冒这个险

No, I can"t afford to.

会失去高端客户的

I"d lose the cake.

严惩不贷 严惩不贷

Make him pay! Make him pay!

- 这是怎么回事 - 案子明天开审

- What is this? - Trial starts tomorrow.

他们不想看他逍遥法外

They don"t want to see him go free.

严惩不贷 严惩不贷

Make him pay! Make him pay!

要是他事成了

If it were up to him,

我们现在还得按柏林时间过日子呢

our clocks would still be on Berlin time.

- 叛徒 - 严惩不贷

- Collaborator. - Make him pay!

严惩不贷 严惩不贷 严惩不贷

Make him pay! Make him pay! Make him pay!

烧死叛徒 烧死叛徒

Let him burn! Let him burn!

严惩不贷 严惩不贷

Make him pay! Make him pay!

谢谢

Thank you.

祝你好运

Good luck.

逮捕判刑 逮捕判刑

Lock him up! Lock him up!

严惩不贷 严惩不贷

Make him pay! Make him pay!

先生 我没注意到您回来了

Monsieur, I didn"t realise you were back.

- 您能不能... - 他明天见她

- Can you please... - He"ll see her tomorrow.

她留在巴黎就是为了见他

She stopped in Paris to see him.

她会见到他的 但现在他要服务更重要的人

And she will. But right now he has more important people to dress.

我一会回来 妈妈

I"ll be back, maman.

所以这就是第一步吗 从人偶身上开始

So, this is how it begins? With dolls?

不 这个系列是为去年冬天的

No. This collection was created

一场时装秀而设计的

last winter for a show.

"巴黎重现" 我有印象

"Paris is back". I remember.

- 这布料来自图维耶吗 - 是的

- This is from Trouvier? - It is.

他的工厂出产的布料仍然是最好的

His factories still produce the finest fabrics.

那么你见过他喽

So you have met him?

我吗 没有 但...

Me? No. No, but...

他是个传奇人物

Well, he"s a legend.

他也是这么对我说的

So he"s told me.

抱歉 但我有点不明白

Forgive me, but I"m confused.

如果图维耶先生想让我

If Monsieur Trouvier wants me

为他女儿设计衣服...

to design for his daughter...

为他女儿

For his daughter?

我们想用你的设计装扮的可不止他女儿

We want you to dress much more than his daughter.

总统办公室正在找一位装扮世界的设计师

The president"s office is searching for a designer to dress the world.

就从巴黎开始

Starting with Paris.

图维耶让我们寻找合适的合作伙伴

Trouvier asked us to facilitate the right partnership.

如果这届政府要将巴黎恢复为时尚之都

If this administration is going to restore Paris as the fashion capital,

- 我们将需要你的帮助 - 当然

- we"ll need your help. - Of course.

我非常乐意效劳

I"m happy to give it.

这还不是正式约定 更接近一次面试

This is not an offer... yet. More of an audition.

你一定能理解图维耶为何如此谨慎

You can understand why Trouvier is cautious.

他曾经被某些不善的盟友坑得很惨

He"s been burned by some unholy alliances in the past.

黑市商人之类的

Black marketeers. That sort of thing.

那段我们都不愿想起的日子里

Many a hateful bargain made in those days

这样的可恨的交易可不少

we"d all like to forget?

抱歉 我本不想吵醒你的

I"m sorry. I didn"t mean to wake you.

有人随意裁切了你的照片吗

Somebody pinch one of your photos?

不 不是我拍的 但我认识报道这个案子的人

No, I didn"t take this. But I know the guy who"s covering the trial.

何必费劲报道 所有人都清楚会下什么判决

Why bother? Everyone knows the verdict.

我可不觉着会有什么人去他墓前哀悼他

I don"t expect there"ll be too many folks sobbing over his grave.

不 会有一个

Well, no, there is one.

但论坛报把她裁掉了

But the Tribune cropped her out.

而且这张照片更好

And this is the better picture.

这人是犯了战争罪

The man"s been charged with war crimes.

我们报纸的读者不会关心甚至不会听说他

No one who reads our paper is gonna care or notice.

放轻松 孩子

Relax, kid.

生活杂志是派你来拍靓妞配靓衫的

Life magazine sent you here to shoot pretty girls in pretty dresses.

他到底来还是不来

Is he coming down or not?

我去确认一下 夫人

I will check, Madame.

- 再来些香槟吗 - 不用了

- More champagne? - No.

来杯水吗

A glass of water?

我从不喝水 鱼在水里交配

I don"t drink water. Fish fuck in it.

- 你们有伏特加吗 - 我去看看 请稍等

- Have you got any vodka? - I will look. Pardon.

天啊 这件不行 会把我衬得脸色苍白

God, no. That"s just gonna blanche me out.

这都什么鬼颜色

What do you even call that colour?

这是巴黎 没必要搞得这么活泼

I mean, this is Paris and there is nothing gay about that.

萨宾先生是否马上就要回来

Will Monsieur Sabine be joining us soon?

苏特夫人正在等他...

Madame Sutter is waiting for him...

告诉他把伏特加带来 他知道放哪了

Tell Monsieur to bring down the vodka. He knows where you keep it.

不 我可不会穿成个会计 亲爱的

No. I"m not a bookkeeper, honey.

我会为你和图维耶安排一次会面

I"ll arrange a meeting for you and Trouvier.

不用去政府会议室 只是...

No government office. Just a...

轻松惬意地吃顿饭

Nice leisurely meal

你可以倾尽全力给他留个好印象

where you can put your best foot forward.

谢谢你 我会的

Thank you. I will.

甘邦先生 恕我问一句 为什么选中我们

Monsieur Gambon, may I ask, why us?

图维耶为何看中了我们设计室

Why did Trouvier choose this house?

他并没有 他本来选了达兰特

He didn"t. He chose Durrant.

但我们做了调查 建议他换一家

But we did our research and suggested he move on.

达兰特先生给德国军官夫人做了太多年衣服了

Monsieur Durrant spent too many years dressing the wives of German officers.

你们目前只展出过一个系列

Your house has showed only one collection thus far.

你们缺乏历史这点成了优势

Your lack of history works in your favour.

- 抱歉 - 抱歉

- Pardon. - Sorry.

妮娜

Nina.

妮娜

Nina.

- 渴了吗 - 这酒敬什么

- Thirsty? - What are we toasting?

敬我的好品味

My good taste.

- 选女人的吗 - 也敬这个

- In women? - That, too.

- 你从哪弄来的 - 别管了

- And where did you get this? - Don"t ask.

已经冰镇过两次了

It"s been chilled twice.

我今天接待了一位客人

I had a visitor.

他来自总统办公室

From the president"s office.

他们授命我重建法国消逝的荣光

I"ve been asked to restore France"s faded glory.

别闹

Stop.

你在说什么

What are you talking about?

茹莱斯·图维耶要找合作伙伴

Jules Trouvier needs a partner.

什么 那位纺织大王

What? The cotton king?

为什么

W... why?

他担心国际市场被纽约佬抢走

He"s nervous about losing the international market to New York.

"你们美国人太贪婪了"

"You Americans are so greedy."

"我们得让你们老老实实"

"We have to keep you in your place."

所以他打算重返市场

So he wants to be in business?

与我们一起

阅读剩余内容
网友评论
相关内容
拓展阅读
最近更新