日记大全

日记大全 > 句子大全

从情侣到家庭(全场景餐厅点餐服务英语口语)

句子大全 2014-12-29 02:07:55
相关推荐

01

客人赶时间

Hurry Up!

Coffee Service During The Meal

Customer: Do you have a vacant seat?

顾客:你们有空位置吗?

Waiter: Yes, this way, please.

服务员:是的,请走这边。

W: Is this table all right?

这张桌子可以吗?

C: Good. Thank you.

很好,谢谢你。

C: Menu, please.

请拿菜单来。

W: Right away, sir.

先生,我马上就拿。

W: What would you like, sir?

先生,你要吃什么呢?

C: I don"t have much time. What can you serve fast?

我没有太多时间,什么食物能上的快一些?

W: Well, how about curry and rice?

哦,来咖哩饭怎样?

C: Anything else?

还有别的吗?

W: Spaghetti meat sauce and pilaf.

意大利肉酱面和肉饭。

C: I"ll take pilaf. What kind of pilaf do you have?

我就要肉饭,你们有什么肉饭呢?

W: We serve chicken and shrimp.

我们有鸡肉饭和虾仁饭。

C: Shrimp pilaf, please. And also coffee, please.

请来虾仁饭,还要一杯咖啡。

W: Very well, sir. Would you like coffee with your meal?

很好,先生,你的咖啡和餐食一齐来吗?

C: Yes, with my meal, please.

是的,请随餐食送来。

W: Coffee, sir. Would you like some cream(in your coffee)?

先生,咖啡来了,你的咖啡要加点奶油吗?

C: Yes, please.

是的,请。

W: Sorry to have kept you waiting.

对不起,让你久等了。

C: Thank you.

谢谢你。

C: Bring me a fork instead of spoon, please.

请给我叉子代替汤匙。

W: Oh, sorry. I"ll bring it right now, sir.

啊,抱歉,先生,我马上就拿来。

C: Pilaf is good taste.

肉饭味道很好。

W: Thank you, sir. Would you like another cup of coffee?

谢谢你,先生。 你还想再来一杯咖啡吗?

C: I"ve finished. Where can I pay for my meal?

我已吃饱了,我要到哪里付账呢?

W: Please pay the cashier.

请到柜台付账。

C: Yes, thank you. Good-bye.

是的,谢谢你,再见。

W: Thank you. Come again, sir.

谢谢你,先生。请再光临。

C: Thank you. I will.

谢谢你,我会的。

02

悠闲时光

Enjoy your Time

Waitress: Good afternoon. What would youlike?

女服务员:下午好,你要吃点什么?

Customer: I"d like to have a hamburger andCoke, please. And also give me coffee with my hamburger.

顾客:我想吃汉堡和可口可乐,同时上汉堡时再来一杯咖啡。

W: A hamburger and Coke. Coffee with yourhamburger.

汉堡和可口可乐,上汉堡时再来一杯咖啡。

C: Okay. Good.

是的,很好。

W: Would you like Coke now?

你现在要喝可口可乐吗?

C: Yes, now, please.

是的,现在就要。

W: Sorry to have kept you waiting.Hamburger and coffee, sir. Would you like some cream?

抱歉,让你久等了,汉堡和咖啡到,先生,来点奶油吗?

C: No, thank you. Just black.

不谢谢你,只要咖啡。

W: Are you through, sir?

先生,你吃完了吗?

C: Yes, I"m through.

是的,我吃完了。

W: Would you like some more coffee?

你还要再来点咖啡吗?

C: Yes, please.

是的,请。

W: How about some sweet?

来些甜点怎样?

C: Well, let me have the menu again.

哦,让我再看一下菜单。

W: All right.

好的。

C: Let me see. . . I"ll have an apple pie ala mode.

让我考虑一下……我就要一个苹果派。

W: Apple pie a la mode. Just a moment,please.

苹果派,请等一会儿。

C: Thank you.

谢谢你。

W: Here is your pie a la mode, sir.

先生,你的苹果派来了。

C: Oh, I don"t like whipped cream. Wouldyou please take it away?

啊,我不喜欢奶油,请你把它拿掉好吗?

W: Sorry. Yes, sir.

抱歉,是的,先生。

W: Is it all right?

这样可以了吗?

C: Yes, that"s it. Thank you.

是的,就那样,谢谢你。

03

等位

No Table

Customer: Is that table vacant?

顾客:那张桌子是空的吗?

Waiter: Sorry, that table is reserved, sir.The restaurant is full now, so will you wait for a while?

服务员:对不起,那张桌子已订了,先生,现在餐厅全满座了,所以请你们稍等一会好吗?

C: That"s all right. I"ll wait.

那没关系,我就等一会吧。

W: Now we have a table near the garden,sir.

现在我们有一张靠花园的桌子,先生。

C: Oh, is that right? Thank you, please.

啊,是那样吗?谢谢你,请。

W: Today is very hot. Will you take anycold drink before your meal?

今天很热,饭前你要喝些冷饮吗?

C: Well, yes. I"ll have a Coca Cola,please.

哦,是的,我就要喝可口可乐,请。

W: Coca Cola, yes, sir. Shall I put someice in it?

可口可乐,是的,先生,里面要加点冰吗?

C: Yes, plenty of ice, please.

是的,请多加一点儿。

W: Very well, sir.

好的,先生。

W: Can I have your order, please?

你要点菜了吗?

C: Yes, please. Well. . ., I"ll have onionsoup, tossed green salad, veal cutlet and some French bread.

是的,请,哦……我要洋葱汤、拌青菜沙拉、牛肉片以及法国面包。

W: Onion soup, tossed green salad, vealcutlet and French bread. I"m sorry, but French bread is sold out, sir. Howabout soft rolls or raisin bread?

洋葱汤,拌青菜沙拉,牛肉片以及法国面包,很抱歉法国面包已卖完了,先生,来点软卷或葡萄面包怎样?

C: Well, then I"ll take raisin bread. Twopieces.

哦,那么我就要葡萄面包,两片。

W: Yes, sir. And would you care for yoursalad before your meat?

是的,先生,请问沙拉比肉先上吗?

C: Yes, before the meat or during the meat,either will do. Thank you.

是的,肉来前或肉来时都可以,谢谢你。

W: Certainly, sir. Just a minute, please.

当然,先生,请等一会儿。

W: Sorry to have kept you waiting. The dishis very hot. Be careful, please.

抱歉让你久等了,这菜很汤,请小心。

C: What kind of cheese is this?

这叫什么乳酪?

W: Gruyere cheese made in Switzerland, sir.

干酪是瑞士做的,先生。

C: Good. Can I have some more?

好,我可以多吃一些吗?

W: I"ll leave it here, and help yourself tothe cheese.

我把它放在这儿,你自己随便吃吧。

C: That"s enough. Take it away.

那够了,拿走吧。

W: Yes, sir.

是的,先生。

C: The soup is very delicious.

这汤味道很好。

W: Thank you. I"ll serve salad right now,sir. What kind of dressing would you like on it?

谢谢你,现在我就把沙拉拿来,你喜欢什么汁呢?

C: Thousand Island dressing, please, andbring a piece of cut lemon.

请给我千岛汁,并要一片切开的柠檬。

W: Thousand Island dressing and a piece ofcut lemon. All right, sir.

要千岛汁和一片切开的柠檬,好的,先生。

C: Excuse me, bring me another Coca Cola,please.

对不起,请再给我一杯可口可乐。

W: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

W: Veal cutlet, sir.

您点的牛肉片,先生。

C: Thank you.

谢谢你。

W: How did you find the veal cutlet?

你觉得牛肉片怎样?

C: Very tender. Good taste, thank you.

很嫩,味道很好,谢谢你。

04

点牛排

Steak Service

Customer: Just one.

顾客:只一个人。

Waiter: Just one. Is this table all right?

服务员:只一个人,这张桌子可以吗?

C: All right, thank you.

好的,谢谢你。

W: What would you like today?

你今天喜欢吃什么?

C: I think I believe. . . , chicken creamsoup, sirloin steak, green salad with my steak and more rolls, please.

我想我相信……奶油鸡汤、牛排,青菜沙拉和牛排一起上,再来一些圆形小面包。

W: How would you like your steak, sir?

你的牛排要怎样吃呢?

C: I want medium well.

我要五成熟就好了。

W: Medium rare, sir?

三成熟吗,先生?

C: Oh, no, medium well.

啊,不,要七成熟。

W: Medium well done?

七成熟吗?

C: That"s right. Not medium rate, butmedium well.

不错,不要三成熟,而是五成熟。

W: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

W: Green salad and rolls, sir.

蔬菜沙拉和软包。

C: Good.

好的。

C: And what kind of dressing do you have?

你们有什么沙拉酱呢?

W: We have French and Thousand Islanddressing.

我们有法式的和千岛汁。

C: I want French dressing.

我要法汁。

W: Very well, sir.

很好,先生。

W: Enjoy your meal, sir.

先生,你慢慢享用。

C: Just a minute. Could I have coffee now?

请等一会儿,现在给我一杯咖啡好吗?

W: Certainly, sir.

当然,先生。

W: Coffee, sir. Hot water, sir.

咖啡,先生,热水,先生。

C: Oh, it"s very kind of you.

啊,你人太好了。

05

情侣点单

Serving A Couple

Waiter: Good evening.

服务员:晚上好。

Customer: A table for two, please.

顾客:我们两位,谢谢。

W: Yes, sir. I"ll seat you. This way, please.

是的,先生,我就安排你坐,请走这边。

C: Thank you.

谢谢你。

W: Menu, please.

这是菜单。

C: Thank you.

谢谢你。

W: Are you ready to order?

你准备好点菜了吗?

C: Yes, we are ready. She takes consommé, I take New England clam chowder, and jumbo burger for her, minute steak and rolls for me. What comes with my steak?

是的,我们准备点了,她要清汤,我要新英格兰哈肉羹,她要大的肉饼,我要小排和圆形小面包,我的牛排什么时间来呢?

W: French fries and Brussels sprouts, sir.

法车煎炸的和布鲁塞尔芽甘蓝,先生。

C: Good, all right. I"ll take that.

好的,就这样,我就要这些。

W: Well, consommé and jumbo burger for the lady, and minute steak, rolls for you. All right. How would you like your steak, sir?

哦,清汤和大肉饼给女士,小排和圆形面包给你,好的,先生,你的牛排要怎样吃呢?

C: Rare, please.

请给我生的。

W: Rare, yes, sir.

是的,先生,生的。

C: You don"t have no hurry, we have plenty of time.

你不必着急,我们有充裕的时间。

W: Thank you, sir. Just a minute, please.

谢谢你,先生,请等一会儿。

C: Excuse me, will you put some ice in this water?

对不起,请你放点冰到这水里好吗?

W: Surely.

当然可以。

C: Also for her.

也给她。

W: Yes, all right.

是的,没有问题。

W: Would you like some coffee or tea during the meal?

吃饭时你要喝点咖啡不是茶呢?

C: No, afterwards.

不,稍候。

W: Yes, sir.

是的,先生。

W: Sorry to have kept you waiting. Consommé, and New England clam chowder. Some crackers, please.

抱歉让你久等了,清汤、新英格兰肉羹和一些饼干。

C: Thank you. Hum. . ., that smells nice!

谢谢你,唔……那味道真好!

W: Are you through, ma"am?

你吃完了吗,夫人?

C: Yes, I am through.

是的,我吃完了。

C: I"m through.

我吃完了。

W: Jumbo burger, and minute steak.

大肉饼和小牛排。

C: Oh, how big!

啊,有多大!

C: Steak is good, and nice.

牛排好面棒。

W: May I clear your table?

我可以请理你的桌子吗?

C: Yes, we"re all through.

是的,我们大家都吃完了。

W: Would you like any sweet or coffee?

你要吃甜点和咖啡吗?

C: I"ll take custard pudding.

我要吃鸡蛋布丁。

W: Custard pudding for the lady and coffee for you. All right.

鸡蛋布丁给女士而咖啡给你,就这样。

C: Waiter, check, please.

服务员,请拿账单来。

W: Thank you. Here you are.

谢谢你,这就是。

C: We enjoyed the meal. Thank you.

我们吃得很舒服,谢谢你。

W: Thank you very much.

非常感谢你。

C: Good-bye. I"ll see you.

再见,以后见。

06

家庭点单

Serving A Family

Head Waiter: Good evening. How many persons?

领班服务员:晚上好,您几位?

Customer: Two and a half.

顾客:两个半人。

H. W: Two and a half. Yes, I will seat you. This way, please.

两个半人,是的,我替你找座位,请走这边。

H. W: Is this table all right?

这张桌子可以吗?

C: Very good, thank you.

很好,谢谢你。

H. W: The waiter takes care of you now. Just a moment, please.

现在服务员来为你们服务了,请等一会儿。

C: Thank you.

谢谢你。

Waiter: Are you waited on?

服务员:你们有人服务吗?

C: No not yet.

不,还没有。

W: I"ll be with you in a moment.

我马上就来为你们服务。

C: Okay.

好的。

W: I"m sorry to have kept you waiting. I"ll take your order.

我很抱歉让你们久等了,我就来记录你点的菜。

C: What would you like, mamma?

妈妈,你要吃什么?

C: Well, let me see. . . , I"ll have fried prawns and some rolls.

哦,让我想想……我要吃炸虾和一些面包。

C: What would you like, Percy?

柏西,你要吃什么呢?

C: I"ll have a hamburger and a glass of milk.

我要吃汉堡和一杯牛奶。

C: Papa have a pork chop and rolls.

爸爸要吃猪排和小面包。

C: Have you got our orders clearly?

你清楚了我们点的菜吗?

W: Yes, fried prawns and rolls for the lady, a hamburger and fresh milk for your child and then pork chop and rolls for you.

是的,炸虾和小面包给女士,汉堡和鲜奶给你的孩子,然后猪排和小面包给你。

C: That"s right. And what vegetables come with the pork chop?

就是这样,而猪排带有什么青菜呢?

W: A corn on the cob and spinach, and also a pineapple ring on top.

在上面放有玉米、菠菜和凤梨环。

C: Good, I"ll have it. Thank you.

好,我就要它,谢谢你。

W: Will you take anything to drink before your meal?

饭前你们要喝点什么呢?

C: No, just water.

不,只要水。

W: Yes, sir.

是的,先生。

W: Shall I bring a high chair for the child?

要我拿张高椅子给小孩吗?

C: No, thank you. He is not a baby. Is that right, Percy?

不,谢谢你,他不是婴儿,柏西那样行吗?

W: Yes, ma"am? Just a minute, please.

是的,夫人,请等一会儿。

C: Excuse me, waiter. Can I have Worcestershire sauce, please?

对不起,服务员,请给我香醋好吗?

W: Certainly. . . Here you are.

当然可以……这就是。

C: Thank you.

谢谢你。

W: Enjoy your meal.

请尽情享用。

C: Thanks a lot.

多谢。

C: Check, please.

请把账单拿来。

W: Yes, sir.

是的,先生。

C: Is the service charge included?

服务费包括在内吗?

W: Yes, it"s included, sir.

是的,包括在内了,先生。

C: Okay. . ., shall we go?

好的……我们走吧?

W: Thank you very much.

非常谢谢你。

C: Thank you. We enjoyed our meal.

谢谢你,我们吃得愉快。

W: Thank you.

谢谢你。

阅读剩余内容
网友评论
相关内容
拓展阅读
最近更新