日记大全

日记大全 > 句子大全

电影《驱魔警探》Part1(中英文对照台词剧本)

句子大全 2016-06-18 04:22:27
相关推荐

驱魔警探

我们受火力攻击 持续火力攻击

We"re taking fire! We"re taking sustained fire!

伊拉克 2010年

小心你身后

Watch your six!

快走 我们走

Move it! Let"s go!

火力掩护我

Give me some cover fire!

走 走

Go, go!

出去

Move out!

我们走

Let"s go!

吉米 和他一起去

Jimmy, go with him.

该死

Fuck.

天 是什么气味

Jesus, what"s that smell?

哦 不

Oh, no.

那是什么

What is that?

到底是什么

What the fuck is that?

什么

What the...

该死

Shit!

孩子在哪儿

Where is it?

垃圾工在垃圾箱底部看到的他

Garbage man found it in the bottom of the dumpster.

现在在那儿

It"s over there now.

那是萨奇吗

Is that Sarchie?

是的 他和巴特勒是最先到现场的

Yeah, him and Butler were first on the scene.

警官 请交给我

Officer, if I could take that.

警官 请交给我吧

Officer, if I could take that now, please.

这是什么

What"s that?

-什么 -你头上

-What? -On your head.

是一顶帽子

It"s a hat.

是红袜队帽子

It"s a Red Sox hat.

我是红袜队球迷

I love the Red Sox.

得了吧 你根本不看棒球

Fuck that. You don"t even watch baseball.

我爱棒球

I love baseball.

好吧 说一个红袜队球员的名字

Okay, name me one player on the Red Sox.

拉里·伯德

Larry Bird.

别笑

Don"t laugh.

你觉得好笑

You think that"s funny.

当扬基队球迷看到你戴这帽子

When a Yankee fan strings you up

把你吊起来的时候

by the balls for wearing that hat,

我会坐在旁边

I"m gonna be sitting there,

笑得直不起腰

I"m gonna be laughing my ass off.

得了吧 萨奇 你也知道你从来不笑

Oh, come on, Sarchie, we both know you don"t laugh.

我会笑得直不起腰

I"ll be laughing my fucking ass off.

亚当 去处理10大道52街一起暴力争执

Six-Adam, respond to a 10-52 violent dispute.

东183号路 1459号"国王"公寓

1459, East 183rd Street, apartment 2 King,

东183号路

1459号"国王"公寓

东183号路

1459号"国王"公寓

伯恩赛德至大广场路斜对过

Burnside to Grand Conk on the cross.

特警警尉呼叫控制中心

Six Spec Ops Sergeant to Central K.

你说 警尉

Go, Sergeant.

查一下10大道52街住户的名字

Run a name check on the 10-52.

收到 等一下

Ten-four. Just a second.

怎么 你想打个家庭电话

What, you want a domestic call?

我靠 雷达

Oh, shit. Radar?

你的雷达每次响起 你最后都会缝上几针

You know, when your radar goes off, you usually wind up with stitches?

你喜欢刺激

You"re an adrenaline junkie,

没有我的雷达 你就得不到满足

and without my radar, you don"t get your fix. Okay?

你说得对 为此我很感激

You"re right, and for that, I am grateful.

特警

Six Special Ops,

10大道52街住户的名字叫吉米·塔特纳

the name of the 10-52 tenant is Jimmy Tratner.

有逮捕证吗

Any warrants?

住户是10-19

Tenant is 10-19.

什么

What?

没逮捕证 女士们 先生们

No warrants? Could Sarchie"s radar

萨奇的雷达今晚是否不灵了

be off tonight, ladies and gentlemen?

有住户的职业吗

Do you show a tenant occupation?

上面写的是海军陆战队

It says USMC.

海军 他可能以为依然身在战场

Marine. Might think he"s still fighting the war.

特警 让亚当不要管了 我们出警

Six Spec Ops, have Adam disregard. We"ll take the call.

-好啊 -我们走

-Oorah! -Let"s go.

我们是员警 开门

Police, open up.

什么事

What?

-我们接到报警电话 -嗯 嗯

-We got a call. -Uh-huh.

你一个人住这儿吗

Are you alone in there?

还有我老婆

My wife.

我们要看看她

We gotta see her.

Okay.

保姆休假了

Maid"s on vacation, huh?

注意有条狗

Watch out for a dog.

夫人 你没事吧

Ma"am, are you all right?

没什么事 她没事 现在滚出去

Nothing happened. She"s fine, see? Now get the fuck out!

好 穿上上衣 跟我们走

All right, put a shirt on. Let"s go.

你不能拘捕我

You ain"t locking me up, man.

你想吃罚酒

You wanna go the hard way?

马上把手放在背后

Put your hands behind your back right now.

他...

He just...

他刚刚疯了

He just went crazy.

你闭嘴

You shut up!

该死

Shit!

妈妈

Mommy?

孩子 留在那儿

Sweetie, stay right there.

一切都会...啊

Everything"s gonna be... Aah!

巴特勒

Butler!

我没问题

I"m good.

你喜欢打老婆和孩子

Do you like to beat your wife and kid? Huh?

下次打之前先想想我

Next time you think about doing that, you think of me, okay?

好了 可以了

Come on, come on, that"s enough.

可以了 他毕竟经历过战争

Come on, that"s enough. He"s a veteran, for Christ"s sakes.

缝几针

Stitches.

我就说过 雷达侠

Told you, Radar-Man.

两杯黑尊尼获加

Double shot, Johnnie Walker Black, please.

你全身都是汗

You"re all sweaty.

不过很好看

You look good sweaty.

你可以慢慢品

You could sip that, you know.

这不是药

It"s not medicine.

哦 亲爱的

Oh, sweetheart,

算在我账上

it is for me.

祝你今晚愉快

You have a good night.

你也是

You, too.

布朗克斯动物园

特警警尉 10大道25街可能有一起事件

Four-Six Special Ops Sergeant, you have a possible 10-25

在布朗士河公园大道和富敦路交界

at River Parkway and Fordham Road.

罪犯可能依然在现场

The perp is possibly still on the scene.

嗨 你是萨奇警尉吧

Hey, Sergeant Sarchie, right?

几年前我在报纸上看过你的事迹

I read about you in the paper a few years back.

这位警尉除掉了娈童犯马文 记得他吗

Sarge here took down Marvin the Molester. Remember him?

就是你吗 厉害

That was you? Nice.

什么情况

What"s the damage here?

在动物园关门时发生的 一个女人发了疯

It happened right at closing. Some woman flipped out,

把自己的孩子扔到沟里

threw her own kid in the moat.

一个两岁的小男孩

Little boy, two years old.

Jeez.

狮子把他吃了

Lions eat him?

没 一整天都关着

No, they"ve been put up all day.

好 我讨厌猫科动物

Good. I hate cats.

那孩子摔得头破血流

The kid cracked his head pretty good.

救护车送他去了圣巴拿巴医院

EMS. took him to St. Barnabas.

医生认为他能活下来

They think he"ll be okay.

那女人呢

Where"s the woman?

她冲开了人群 现在找不到她了

She split against the crowd. Now, we can"t find her.

她肯定藏在公园某处

She must be hiding somewhere in the park.

这里怎么这么黑

Why is it so dark in here?

很诡异

Weirdest thing.

就在这女人弃子之后

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

阅读剩余内容
网友评论
相关内容
拓展阅读
最近更新