日记大全

日记大全 > 句子大全

电影《我的宠物恐龙》Part1(中英文对照台词剧本)

句子大全 2011-09-07 15:10:39
相关推荐

宠物恐龙

My Pet Dinosaur

这学期的科学课

In this term, you will be assessed

你们得交一篇研究小论文

on an original research project.

跟你隔壁桌两两一组

You will work with the person next to you

自行选定主题发挥

on the topic of your choosing.

下周见 搭档

See you next week, partner.

这绝对证明了

This totally proves

地球上存在地外生命

extraterrestrials seeded life on Earth.

为什么是地球?

Why Earth?

怎么不是火星或土星呢?

Why not Mars or Saturn?

因为地球位处于适居带

Because of the Goldilocks zone.

-讲得跟真的一样 -你输了一块钱

- That"s a "bear" faced lie. - That"s a dollar.

嘿 伙伴们

Hey guys.

嘿 杰克

Hey Jake.

嘿 伙伴们 我又有新发现

Hey guys, look, another sighting.

查尔斯 先去“维基百科”查一下看是真的吗?

Truth.wiki again Charles, really?

我看是“微畸百科”吧

More like the wackopedia.

查尔斯 有点逻辑好吗

Charles, let"s be logical for a moment.

假设有能力星际旅行的高级生物存在着

If advanced beings with the ability to travel

而他们能去宇宙中的任何一个地方

anywhere in the universe actually exist...

他们为什么要来光明树镇?

Why would they visit Brightwood?

很明显 要确保我们不是威胁

To make sure we"re not a threat, obviously.

威胁?

A threat?

他们有曲速引擎和跨维度推进系统

They have like warp drive and interdimensional propulsion.

我们只有你妈妈的面包车

Yeah, we have your mom"s minivan.

绝对威胁不了人

Definitely not a threat.

嘿 老哥 别动我的书包

Hey dude, will you get out of my bag?

怎么没有洋芋片 爱因斯坦?

Where are the chips, Einstein?

你省省吧

Leave it alone.

这是Wi-Fi 放大器 你这白痴

It"s a Wi-Fi amplifier, idiot.

哇 超强

Wow, that"s fascinating.

这能扩音吗?

Can it amplify this?

你是个超级书呆子

You"re a massive nerd.

我又需要你的特殊技了

I need your skills again.

你这次考得真烂

You really suck at this.

你要我改什么

What do you want me to change it to?

我不知道 改成B减什么的

I don"t know, a B minus or something.

喔 不会吧

Oh, come on!

松饼店关门了?

No waffles?

这个小镇糟透了

This town sucks!

我听说她得了癌症

I heard she got cancer.

谁啊?波莉吗?

Who, Polly?

听说有个孩子得了癌症 结果全家都死了

I heard this one kid got it, and his entire family died.

全身大量的丘疹和脓…

They had like these boils and pus...

噢 怎么了

Ow, what was that for?

老哥

Dude!

Oh.

抱歉 伙伴

Sorry, man.

你一定很想他吧?

I bet you miss him, huh?

不好意思

Sorry.

嘿 麦可 看看这个

Hey Mikey, check this out!

哇 墙(谐音:战争)与和平

Whoo! Wall and peace!

麦可·埃默里

Michael Emory...

跑也没用 孩子

It"s no use running, son.

艾伦·法拉第

Allan Farraday.

抓涂鸦者能拯救世界吗?

Here to rescue the world from the horrors of street art?

这已经是第三次了 麦可

This is three, Mike.

三振出局

Three strikes.

那你逮住我了

You got me.

来铐我吧

I give up, cuff me.

上车

Get in the car.

要把我关起来还是怎样?

You gonna take me in or what?

要带你回家

I"m taking you home.

今天没必要让你妈妈心烦

No need to upset your mother today.

你很喜欢珍妮佛吧?

We"re all very fond of Jennifer, aren"t we?

呃..

Well...

你妈是个好女人

Your mom"s a good woman.

早安 桃乐丝

Good morning, Doris.

默彻太太 你今天好吗?

Mrs. Mercher, how are you today?

医生 我快死了

Oh doctor, I"m dying!

嗯哼

Mm-hmm.

我希望检查能过关 一定要

I"m crossing over. I know I am.

少喝点咖啡

Reduce your caffeine intake

别碰加工食品

and try to stay away from processed foods.

我没有得癌症?

I don"t have the cancer?

没有 默彻太太

Uh no, Mrs. Mercher,

你偏头痛又发作了

you"re suffering from migraines again.

我把你转去眼科检查一下

I"m gonna send you for an eye exam.

-偏头痛? -嗯

- Migraines? - Mmm.

医生 谢谢

Oh doctor, thank you.

你真懂如何让一位老太太安心

You really know how to put an old lady at ease.

-谢谢你 医生 -再见

- Thank you, doctor. - Bye now.

-再见 -再见

- Bye. - Bye bye.

你有新粉丝了

I think you have a fan there.

珍妮佛

Jennifer...

我有新消息

I have news.

他们派人来了

They"ve sent someone.

终于引起了他们的注意了

He finally got their attention.

已经两年了

Two years.

这只是开始

This is just the beginning.

调查员将于周六在镇公所举行会议

The investigator will be at town meeting on Saturday.

你还好吗?

Sure you"re okay?

Yeah.

麦可

Hey Mike.

帮个忙 离那个乔纳斯远一点

Do yourself a favor and stay away from that Jonas kid.

不如你帮个忙 离我妈妈远一点。

Do us both a favor and stay away from my mother.

看来小杰克似乎有女朋友了

Looks like little Jakey"s got a girlfriend.

又是被警察送回来的

Police escort again.

你还真行

Real nice.

嘿 别闹

Hey, stop it!

你干嘛老是这么混蛋?

Why do you have to be such a jerk all the time?

我就喜欢

I"m good with it.

艾伦

Allan.

嘿 珍妮佛

Hey, Jennifer.

很开心在这里遇见你

What a pleasant surprise.

不过我这次是为了公务

Unfortunately, it"s a business call.

又是麦可

It"s Mike again.

Oh.

没事了 我警告他最后一次后放他走了

It"s okay, I let him off with a final caution.

谢谢

Thank you.

先别谢

Don"t thank me yet.

我不希望这些孩子进管教所

I do what I can to keep these kids out of the system.

但麦可从来就学不乖

But Mike, he is really pushing it.

好 我会跟他谈谈

Okay, I"ll talk to him.

哦 待会儿要聚一下吗?

Oh, um... get together soon?

可以啊

Yeah, I"d like that.

杰克

Jake?

请你过来一下

Come here, please!

可以告诉我这是什么吗?

You mind telling me what this is?

我的成绩单

My report card.

我上礼拜给你的

I gave it to you last week.

有趣了 这是刚刚寄来的

That"s funny "cause this one just came in the mail.

我猜 又是查尔斯的杰作吧

It"s Charles" handiwork, I presume.

他这么有才 应该去参加达人秀了

You gotta hand it to him, he certainly has talent.

你被禁足了

You know you"re grounded.

知道吧?

Right?

我就知道会这样

I guess.

没错 孩子

You guess right, young man.

一个礼拜

One week.

如果你有困难

If you"re having trouble...

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

阅读剩余内容
网友评论
相关内容
拓展阅读
最近更新