日记大全

日记大全 > 句子大全

电影《先知(2009)》Part1 中英文对照台词剧本

句子大全 2009-12-23 08:58:12
相关推荐

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

Everyone inside now!

现在大家都进去

Lucinda, we"re going in.

卢辛达 我们要进去了

Lucinda!

卢辛达

Lucinda, we"re going in.

卢辛达 我们该进去了

Lucinda!

卢辛达

Now, you remember tomorrow is our official opening day, don"t you?

还记得吗 明天是我们正式建校的日子

yes, Miss Tayior.

记得 泰勒老师

And you remember princlpal Clark ran a competition last month

还记得上个月克拉克校长组织的竞赛吗

To find the best ideas to celebrate this very special day.

要找出最好的方式来欢庆这特殊的日子

me! me! me! me! me! me!

是我 我 我 我 我 我

Well, yesterday, the staff selected the winning idea,

昨天工作人员挑出了最好的方法

And it came from this class.

而且这个主意出自我们班

The winner is our own

获胜者是我们的

Lucinda Embry.

卢辛达·恩布里

Lucinda? why her?

卢辛达? 为什么是她

Lucinda? Lucinda?

卢辛达? 卢辛达?

Come on, everyone.

大家快鼓掌啊

We"ll be closing our dedication

我们将以地下封存时光胶囊来结束

Ceremony with the buriai of a time capsule.

我们的开学典礼

yes? what"s a time capsule?

什么事 什么是时光胶囊

This is a time capsuie.

这就是个时光胶囊

Wow. that"s incredibie.

哇 难以置信

Now, I need you to put your thinking caps on,

现在大家把思考的帽子戴上

Because I want each of you to draw

因为我想让大家画一张画

What you think the future is going to look like.

画出你认为的未来的样子

Then we"ll put the pictures in the capsule, and 50 years from today,

然后我们会把图画放到时光胶囊里 50年后的今天

A group of chiidren just iike

一群和你们一样大的孩子

Yourselves will open it up to see what you drew.

会打开看你们画的什么

Doesn"t that sound exciting?

是不是很激动人心啊

yes, Miss Tayior.

是的 泰勒老师

Let"s begin.

那我们开始吧

That is a ioveiy spaceship there, Dawn.

多恩 你画的宇宙飞船真漂亮

Thank you, Miss Tayior. well done.

谢谢 泰勒老师 真不错

And that is a nice robot, Andrew. very good.

安德鲁这个机器人也画得很好 非常棒

Time"s up. everyone hand your work in.

时间到 所有人都交上来

And make sure you write your name on the envelope.

记住把自己的名字写在信封上

My name"s over here.

我的名字在这

Thank you, Haroid. Thank you, Miss Tayior.

谢谢 霍里德 谢谢 泰勒老师

Lucinda, you need to finish up now.

卢辛达 你得抓紧时间画完

Thank you. Thank you.

谢谢 谢谢

Oh, Lucinda.

卢辛达

The assignment was to draw a picture.

要求是画一幅画

This was your idea.

这还是你的主意呢

Okay, I want you all to finish, please.

好了 请大家都交上来

Welcome to all our friends and esteemed colleagues.

欢迎各位朋友和尊贵的同仁们

We, the students and facuity of William Dawes elementary,

我们威廉·道斯小学的全体师生

Hereby bury this time capsule

在此要以埋藏时光胶囊

In dedication of our new school,

献给我们的建校典礼

And we charge our descendents

我们会让我们的后代在50年后的今天

To open this vault of history

打开具有历史意义的地下室

To the future and the promise that it holds.

献给它所承载的未来

Lucinda?

卢辛达?

Lucinda?

卢辛达?

Lucinda?

卢辛达?

I"m certain Lucinda is simpiy being over curious.

我敢说卢辛达只是好奇心太重了

Can you please help find her?

拜托你一定找到她

The cloakroom. Check the cloakroom.

衣帽间 查看一下衣帽间

Lucinda. Henry, come on.

卢辛达. 亨利 快点

Lucinda? come on out now.

卢辛达? 快点出来吧

Lucinda?

卢辛达?

Lucinda?

卢辛达?

Lucinda.

卢辛达

Oh, my god.

上帝啊

Make them stop. Please make them stop whispering.

让他们停下来 不要再说耳语了

Caleb? Take a look at this.

凯莱布 过来看一下

There you go.

进去吧

What is it?

什么东西

Saturn"s rings await your approval.

土星的光环等着你去证明呢

Has anyone found life on other pianets?

有没有人在其他星球上发现生命存在

Not yet. Guess it"s just us for now.

还没有 我猜现在只有我们人类

Okay. Then how many that might have life?

那有多少可能会存在生命呢

Well, if you count the number of stars simiiar to our sun in this gaiaxy,

如果你计算像太阳这样

Then you factor in the probablity that

有像地球一样的行星绕其公转的恒星的话

They have earth-iike pianets orbiting them...

在银河系的数字可能是

There are 10 million possibie worlds

会有1000万个世界

With four million mature enough for life to evolve.

其中四百万个成熟到有生命进化

Why do you even ask?

那你还问什么

Just making sure if you"re iistening.

只是想看一下你是不是在听

where you going? to watch that discovery program.

你去哪 去看探索频道

But it"s dad"s famous sunday night hot dogs on the run...

这可是老爸最拿手的热狗

...time.

每周日晚上的

I can"t consume that. I"ve decided to become a vegetarian.

我不能吃了 我决定吃素

Well, when were you planning on telling the guy

那你什么时候告诉

Who buys the groceries around here?

负责采购的人呢

Are you deaf? I just told you now, dad.

你聋了吗 我刚刚告诉你了 爸爸

The cubs are now six months old and bounding with energy,

小老虎只有六个月大 精力充沛

But, any parent knows, this is also a mixed blessing.

但是 所有的父母都知道 这也不是太好

Off. No, it"s almost over.

关了 不 马上就结束了

You"re not gonna be able to concentrate in ciass tomorrow.

明天你就不能在课堂上集中精力听讲了

I don"t have class tomorrow. it"s the 50th anniversary, remember?

明天没有课 是50年校庆 不记得了吗

I remember.

记得

Caleb,

凯莱布

When I said it was just us out there,

当我在外面说只有我们存在的时候

You know I was talking about space, right?

你知道我指的是太空吧

I didn"t mean heaven, or anything.

我没有说天堂 或其他的

I"m sure wherever mom is... Dad, you don"t even believe in heaven.

无论妈妈在哪 -爸爸 你都不相信有天堂

I never said that, Caleb.

我没这么说过 凯莱布

I just said we can"t know for sure, that"s all.

我只是说我们不知道 就这个意思

If you want to believe, you go ahead and believe, okay?

如果你想相信的话 你信就是了 好吗

Okay. Bedtime.

好了 该睡觉了

Hey, you and me,

你和我

Together forever. Forever.

永远在一起 永远

I love you.

我爱你

I love you, too.

我也爱你

We"re going to pose a topic

我们要提出一个话题

To get you thinking along the right lines for your term paper.

让大家在学期报告中不会跑题

It"s the subject of randomness versus determinism in the universe.

话题是宇宙中随机论与决对论的对决

Who"s jumping in? Jessica?

投给谁呢 杰西卡

Determinism says that occurrences in nature

决对论称自然界的一切

Are causally decided by preceding events or natural laws,

是由可预知的事情或自然规律事先决定好的

That everything leading up to this point has happened for a reason.

所有一切的发生都是有原因的

That"s right. That"s what determinism says.

很好 决定论就是这样的

Spencer? Tell me something about the sun.

斯宾塞 告诉我关于太阳的知识

It"s hot.

它很热

Elaborate.

说详细点

Temperature"s about 10,000 degrees fahrenheit on the surface,

表层温度大约是10,000华氏度

27 million degrees at the core. good.

核心部位是2700万华氏度 很好

Stacey?

史黛丝?

A word or two about the composition.

用一两个词说一下它的构成

Mostly hydrogen.

大部分是氢

Also helium with some carbon and nitrogen thrown in there.

其中还有氦 碳和氮

Excellent. Now, I want you to think about the perfect set of circumstances

非常好 现在我要你们开始考虑完美的距离

That put this celestial ball of fire

这个天空中的火球

At just the correct distance

距离我们生命得以延续的蓝色地球

From our little blue planet for life to evolve,

正好的距离

Making it possible for you to be sitting here

这样才让你们有机会坐在这里

In this riveting lecture.

听到如此精彩的演讲

But that"s a nice thought, right?

但这是一个不错的想法 对吗

Everything has a purpose, an order to it, is determined.

每一件事都是有目的的 有规律的 是决定好的

But then there"s the other side of the argument,

但之后还有另一种论证

阅读剩余内容
网友评论
相关内容
拓展阅读
最近更新