日记大全

日记大全 > 句子大全

电影《冲浪兄弟(2013)》Part1 中英文对照台词剧本

句子大全 2019-04-14 17:18:26
相关推荐

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

走吧 孩子们

Let"s go, muscles.

- 嘿! 你们以为能去哪儿?! - 啊!

- Hey! Where do you think you"re going?! Huh? - Ah!

- 走! 走! - 臭女人开门!

- Go! Go! - Open this door, woman! So help me God!

把这臭门打开!

Open the bloody door!

走 妈妈! 快开!

Go, mom! Drive!

哦 看看

Ah, look at that.

哦 吉米!

Oi, Jimmy!

回来 白痴 给我回来

Come back here. Goofy, get back here!

去把你弟弟弄回来好吗?

Can you go get your brother, please?

哦不行 小子

Nuh-uh. No way, kiddo.

我在奥尔巴尼有个面试 而且还有一天的路程

I"ve got a job interview in Albany and it"s still a day"s drive away.

奥尔巴尼逊毙了

Albany"s gonna suck.

压根儿没这样的海浪

And it"s not going to have waves like that.

你可以在这儿找个工作

You could find a job here easy.

安德鲁 我不想说第二遍

Andrew, I"m not going to ask you again.

哦 这是天意

Come on, it"s a sign.

我们会过得很好的

We"ll fit right in.

相信我

I promise.

哦!

Aww!

大块头 起来揍他!

Big boy, let"s go! Hit him!

再说一遍 你敢嘛!

Say it again, I dare you!

洗耳恭听 小子 还有什么要说的吗?

I"m all ears, mate. Got anything else you want to add?

快点 林肯!

Come on, Lincoln!

来啊 滚回悉尼去

Go on then, piss off back to Sydney

傻逼

dickhead.

小子们 别打了!

Boys, break it up!

别打了!

You lads break it up!

放开他!

Get off of him!

天呐! 尽惹事

God! Nothin" but trouble, you lot.

我一小时后回来

I"ll be back in an hour.

别给我想去别的地方

Don"t even think about going anywhere.

我们待会儿再谈

We"ll talk about this then.

想去冲浪吗?

Feel like a quick wave?

# 新奥尔良边路易斯安那深处 #

# Deep down in Louisiana close to new Orleans #

# 常青树丛中 #

# way back up in the woods among the evergreens #

# 有一座小木屋 #

# there stood a log cabin made of earth and wood #

# 里面住着一个乡村男孩 #

# where lived a country boy... #

你好 我是格斯

Hey there. I"m Gus.

吉米·凯利

Jimmy Kelly.

还好么 伙计们?

How"s it goin", fellas?

有些刺骨 哈?

It"s a bit nippy, eh?

回岸上会暖和点 哥们

Be warmer back on land, mate.

下次再见吧

Guess I"ll see you when I see you.

# 他过去常用麻袋装吉他 #

# He used to carry his guitar in a gunny sack #

# 静坐在铁路边的树下... #

# go sit beneath the tree by the railroad track... #

# 哦 工程师们就看着他坐在树荫下 #

# Oh, the engineers would see him sitting in the shade #

# 弹奏着司机播放的旋律 #

# strumming with the rhythm that the drivers made #

# 人们经过 他们会驻足说 #

# people passing by, they would stop and say #

# 哦这乡村男孩可还行... #

# "oh my, that little country boy could play..." #

你好 修理先生

Hello, Mr. fix-it.

哦 只是给拖车跟小木舟之类的

Oh, just basic patching, glassing.

打些补丁 加些玻璃

Caravans and canoes and stuff.

最近的修理店在珀斯

The nearest ding-fixer"s in Perth,

所以我也修大多当地的板子

so I do most of the locals" boards as well.

真酷

Cool.

是吗?

Really?

是啊 简直跟做梦一样

Yeah. It"s unreal.

谢谢 好了 来看看你的

Sweet. All right, let"s take a look at ya.

头部磨太旧了

The nose section"s pretty stuffed.

我可以试试磨平 但不确定最后效果怎样

I can try and bog her up, but I"m not too sure how good she"ll turn out.

干嘛不直接截掉呢?

Why don"t we just chop it off?

他就这么做的

He did.

是啊 这个天才

Yeah, genius.

这是迪克·布鲁尔 是个传奇

That"s Dick Brewer. Bloke"s a legend.

他可能有一打冲浪板

Probably has dozens of boards.

- 所以? - 我们可只有一个

- So? - So we"ve only got the one.

要是我们这么做会怎样? 我已经受够妈妈了

What if we stuff it up? I"m already in a enough shit with mom.

反正也不能更糟了

Couldn"t make it any worse.

有道理

Sorta makes sense.

表面积越小 阻力越小

Less surface area, less drag.

你的板子 恩

Your board, but.

哇!

Whoa!

找对方法了吗? 小东西

Pointing it the right way? Ya little mullet.

别 吉米 别 别 别 别冲那个 吉米!

No, Jim, no no no no, not that one. Jim!

吉米!

Jimmy!

这项赛事有史以来

And for the first time in the history of the comp",

第一次拥有了一名赞助商!

we"ve scored ourselves a sponsor!

也就是说终于有其他人

Which means finally someone else gets the privilege

能把自己贴到木桶上去了

of putting on the keg.

这个人就是蛟龙先生

And that someone is Mr. ocean king himself,

戈登国王!

Gordon king!

- 接下来交给你了 - 好的

- Over to you, gordo. - All right.

谢谢 罗

Thanks, Ron.

嘿 蛟龙很高兴能站在这儿

Look, ocean king are stoked to be here,

支持澳大利亚西部基层的冲浪运动

supporting surfing at a grassroots level in Western Australia.

都看到了刚在这边的软妹子了

By now you"ve all seen candy wandering around.

在哪儿宝贝? 来 快过来

Where are you, darlin"? Now come on, come over here.

是吧? 哈哈哈!

Right? Ha ha ha!

看看这个 哈?

Look at that, eh?

如果你对她好 她甚至可以给你

If you"re nice to her, she might even give you

一个免费的蛟龙冲浪板棒

a free stick of ocean king surfboard wax.

我来给她个棒棒糖!

I"ll give her a stick!

得了 哥们 打哪儿来回哪儿去

Yeah, right on, mate. Back in your box.

我知道大家都想喝酒庆祝了 那我们抓紧

I can tell we all want to have a beer, so let"s get on with it.

好了 1972年海岩业余冲浪赛的

Okay, the winner of the 1972 ocean king

冠军就是

seacliffe amateur surf comp"

那只红火箭

on what I am told is his trademark red rocket,

吉米·凯利!

it"s Jimmy Kelly!

上来 小子! 你做到了!

Come up here, son! You got it!

啊 草!

Ah, shit!

- 哦! - 喔!

- Oh! - Whoo!

- 耶! - 演讲! 演讲!

- Yeah! - Speech! Speech!

好吧...

Well...

- 一醉方休! - 耶!

- Let"s get pissed! - Yeah!

呃 慢一点 伙计

Ah, slow down a bit, mate.

别人以为你急着投胎呢

Anyone"d think you got somewhere else to go.

陆风快要来了珀西 (适合冲浪)

Yeah, wind"s going off-shore, Percy.

现在外面的风声同口哨一样清亮

Be clean as a whistle out there right now.

把这个弄完 在鲨鱼来吃掉我之前

I knock this one off, I"ll get half an hour in the water

还有半个小时能下水

before the sharks come out and eat me.

比我强多了 哥们

Rather you than me, mate.

快点 珀西! 干活 锯木头!

Come on, Percy! Chop chop!

你这把老骨头! 还没做完呢

You old bag of bones! You"re not done yet, mate.

坚持住 安迪

Hang in there, Andy.

这老包袱拖累不了你多久了

You won"t have to carry the old bugger for much longer.

他帮我够久了 斯坦

He"s been carrying me long enough, Stan.

你不觉得 他应该休息会儿吗?

He probably deserves a bit of a breather by now, don"t you reckon?

哦 你真是个软心肠 他休息的时间可多了

Aw, you"re a soft touch. Plenty of time for that when he"s not on the clock.

- 对吧 珀西? - 你说是就是了 斯坦

- Right, Percy? - Oh, right as rain, Stan.

这天杀的点儿

About bloody time.

你本该今早到的!

You were supposed to be here this morning!

你们不介意把这货卸了再下班吧?

You blokes don"t mind working back to unload it, do you?

嗨 吉米!

Hey, Jimmy!

嗨 姑娘们

Ah. Hey, ladies.

- 近来可好? - 车不错

- How you doin"? - Nice car.

谢谢

Ah, thanks.

自行车不错

Nice bike.

嗨 你

Hey, you.

小子 你这臭家伙

Goofy, you smelly old bastard, mate.

天哪 我今天糟透了

Jesus, I thought my day sucked.

阅读剩余内容
网友评论
相关内容
拓展阅读
最近更新