日记大全

日记大全 > 句子大全

电影《保佑(2009)》Part1 中英文对照台词剧本

句子大全 2010-06-10 10:49:12
相关推荐

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

Mum?

妈妈

I"m going to Trisha"s after school.

我放学后要去特丽莎家

Alright?

行吗

Love you.

爱你

Touch me.

摸我啊

I need some money.

我需要点钱

What for?

做什么用

Lunch.

午饭

There"s food in the fridge.

冰箱里有吃的

I wanna go out. You"re going to school.

我要出去 你得去上学

After school. Where?

放学后才去 要去哪

I don"t fuckin" know yet do I?

该死的 鬼才知道

Watch your mouth.

嘴巴放干净点

Daniel.

丹尼尔

Did you take my money?

你拿我的钱了吗

No. I was just asking for some.

没有 我只是想要一些

You were in my room last night.

你昨晚在我的房间

No I wasn"t.

我没拿

Don"t shit me. I saw you.

别想骗我 我都看见了

I was just getting a couple of fags that"s all.

我只拿了几支烟 仅此而已

You"re lying. I"m not mum. I swear.

你在说谎 我没有 我发誓 妈妈

Well you"ve done it before.

得了 你以前就那样做过

Just give me my money.

把钱给我

I didn"t take your fucking money!

我没拿你的破钱

Daniel.

丹尼尔

Daniel!

丹尼尔

She swore you know and she"s not meant to swear.

她在大骂 可她自己没有意识到

According to her she"s not meant to swear.

她没有意识到

They all swear aduits. All of "em.

他们都骂人 所有的大人们

All the fuckin" teachers swear.

所有该死的老师也骂人

She said ""you"re an embarrassment to me Trisha.""

她说 "你丢我的人 特丽莎"

""a fuckin" embarrassment.""

"我他妈丢她人"

That"s bad man.

真糟糕 伙计

Then she jabs me with her scissors. On purpose right?

然后她用剪刀戳我 她是故意的

That"s child cruelty or something.

这算虐儿或诸如此类的事吧

She jabs me with her scissors!

她用剪刀戳我

On my arm right?

戳在我胳膊上

And I go ""you"re dangerous.""

然后我说 "你很危险"

"cause she"s just jabbed me with her scissors right?

因为她用她的剪刀戳我 对吧

And she goes back ""you"re dangerous.""

她顶回来 "你很危险"

I say ""how am I dangerous?""

我说 我很危险吗

Don"t. What?

别那么做 什么

Be mean.

太过分了

I"m not being mean.

我才不过分

You"re spitting at her.

你在吐她

So? It"s mean.

那又怎样 很恶劣

What"s the problem?

那又怎么样

She"s gonna throw herself under a train now.

她难不成马上会卧轨自杀吗

She might. Bullshit

很有可能 胡扯

She might start cutting herseif like Marina Brynner.

她也许会自残 就像滨海·布林内

You don"t cut yourself "cause you"re fat.

你不会因为你是胖子就自残的

Who says?

谁说的

You cut yourself "cause you"ve been abused as a child.

你会因为从小被虐待而自残

That"s anorexics. No it"s not.

那是厌食者 不 不是

Yeah it is.

就是那样

It"s not anorexics. It"s Goths.

不是厌食者 是哥特人

Yeah and Goths.

是 包括哥特人

That"s why all Goths are anorexic.

这就是为什么所有哥特人都厌食的原因

Nah. I"ve seen heaps of fat Goths.

我就见过不少肥胖的哥特人

Who?

I don"t know. Just walking around.

我不知道 大街上见到的

There"s none.

就没有见过

Bullshit.

扯淡

You get a group of three Goths

你去看看哥特人

They"re not all gonna be skinny.

不是每个都瘦的皮包骨

There"ll be one fat one.

他们一个比一个胖

Trisha.

特丽莎

It"s Roo.

是我 罗奥

Whose phone is that?

这是谁的电话

Mine.

我的

Can you bring me some clothes?

你能给我送几件衣服来吗

Can"t. I"m at school.

不行 我在学校

Where are you? Mum thinks you"re dead.

你在哪 老妈以为你死了

Was that your brother?

刚是你哥吗

Mmm.

Why does she think he"s dead?

为什么你妈以为他死了

I don"t know.

我不知道

She"s mad.

她神经病

Did he piss off?

他被气死了没

Yeah.Two weeks ago.

恩 两周前

Where"s your shoes?

你的鞋呢

Where"s your fuckin" shoes Stace?

史黛丝 你那该死的鞋去哪了

Shit.

见鬼

What are you doing?

你干什么呢

It"s just procedure Mr O"manney.

这是例行程序 奥曼尼先生

When did you say you rewired?

你什么时候说你换新电线了

Last year.

去年

Have you got the paperwork?

你有书面材料吗

You never said anything about that.

你从没有提过那个东西

There should be a certificate from the electrician.

你得有电气技师的证书

You a sparky are you? No.

你在搞笑吗 不

But we still need the certification

工作要合规矩完成

That the job was done legally.

我们就得需要一个证书

All the paperwork got burnt.

所有材料都被烧掉了

Can you give us the name of the electrician then?

那你能提供电气技师的姓名吗

What"s your name again?

你叫什么来着

James Parker.

詹姆斯·帕克

Mr Parker

帕克先生

you know something? I don"t trust you.

我不相信你 你懂不

James is one of our best assessors

奥曼尼先生

Mr O"manney.

詹姆斯是我们最好的评估员之一

And I"ll bet the blackfellas don"t either.

我敢打赌这位黑伙计也没什么证吧

James!

詹姆斯

James hold on!

詹姆斯 等等

I"ll finish the report this afternoon.

今天下午我就搞定这个报告

You shouldn"t let it get to you.

你刚不该动气

In future don"t ever think you can speak on my behalf.

以后别以为你能替我说话

Orton?

奥顿

I"m bleeding.

我在流血

Where?

哪儿

Does it hurt?

疼吗

Nah. Lots of blood though.

不疼 就是流了很多血

You have to go home Stace.

斯泰斯 你得回家去

You need mum.

你需要妈妈

Hello.

你好

It"s Roo.

我是罗奥

I met you at the party.

我们在派对上见过面

You said I should call you.

你说过我应该打电话给你

About the modelling session.

关于模特应征会

Jimmy?

吉米

Come into the light.

到亮处来

Let me see you.

让我看看你

I want money.

我要钱

How much?

要多少

Take what you need.

随便拿

How old are you?

你多大了

You look about 1 0.

十岁了吧

I"m fucking 1 5!

我他妈都15了

Oh. Excuse me.

哦 抱歉

You"re lovely.

你真可爱

阅读剩余内容
网友评论
相关内容
拓展阅读
最近更新