日记大全

日记大全 > 句子大全

美剧《福尔摩斯:基本演绎法》第五季第一集(中英文对照台词剧本)

句子大全 2007-06-08 02:09:00
相关推荐

是 亲爱的 我买草莓乳酪了

Yes, honey, I got the strawberry cream cheese.

买了两杯的

Two containers.

孕妇说话时 我洗耳恭听

When a pregnant lady talks, I listen.

一会儿见

Catch you soon.

艾米莉 快

Emily, come on!

注意

Heads up!

球传你了

It"s yours.

小家伙们

Hey, guys.

丢东西了吗

Missing something?

那不是我们的

That"s not ours.

我们的在那边

Ours is back there.

加德纳先生 你让我伤心了

Mr. Gardner, you wound me.

我让你秘书告诉你我到了

I asked your secretary to tell you I"m here.

结果你就跑房顶上来了

Next thing I know, you"re on the roof.

我很难觉得你不是针对我啊

It"s hard not to take that personally.

你要干什么

What are you doing?

喂 你干什么

Hey, what are you doing?

你也不想一人独占这番美景吧

Didn"t want to keep this view all to yourself, did you?

你再靠近我就要跳了

You come any closer, I"m gonna jump.

要不是你跳下去有可能伤到下面的人

Were it not for the fact that you might hurt someone

我就让你跳了

down there, I would let you.

毕竟 你是个杀人犯

I mean, you are a murderer after all.

你什么时候知道是我的

When did you figure out it was me?

几天前

Days ago.

你一直来找我

You kept coming to see me.

到处打听

Insinuating things.

我只是想让你自首 不是自杀

Look, I just wanted you to confess, not this.

我没想杀扬尼斯

I didn"t want to kill Yanis.

我爱他

I loved him.

我妻子都是他给我介绍的 天啊

He introduced me to my wife, for crying out loud.

你这是...

What are you...?

安静

Shush.

他又作案了

He"s struck again.

Who?

本森赫炸弹客

The Bensonhurst Bomber.

你记得他吗

Do you remember him?

一个连环爆炸案的凶手

A serial bomber.

特别喜欢把自制炸弹

An affinity for putting improvised explosives

随机投放

in-in random places.

2010年大半年都曾在他的恐怖统治下

His original reign of terror was the bulk of 2010,

然后他就消失了

and then he just disappeared.

整整六年 他杳无音讯

No one heard from him for six years.

而几周前 他在一条小吃街引爆了炸弹

And then, several weeks ago, he set off a device in a food court

让一群年轻人变成了残废

and maimed a group of teenagers.

就在刚刚 他又害死了一个人

He just... Just killed a man.

咱们得走了

We have to go.

我哪都不去

I"m not going anywhere.

没跟你说话

Not talking to you.

怎么这么久

Took you long enough.

你就不能让他离边上远点吗

You couldn"t get him further away from the ledge?

看来炸弹是自制的

Looks like the bomb was a homemade device.

主要由漂白剂和氯化钾构成

Composed mostly of bleach and potassium chloride.

本森赫炸弹客的标识性手法

Bensonhurst Bomber"s signature recipe.

现在还能闻到氯

Still smell the chlorine.

他把炸弹藏在了一个足球里

It was hidden inside a soccer ball.

被害人汤姆·奥莱瑞捡起了球

The victim, Tom O"Leary, picked it up

然后就在他手里爆了

and it exploded in his hands.

爆炸小队估计

Bomb squad estimates

爆炸强度是手榴弹的两倍

the force was about twice the size of a hand grenade.

奥莱瑞死亡 另外五人被飞片所伤

O"Leary was killed, five others were injured by flying debris.

引爆装置是一只对讲机

The detonator was a walkie-talkie,

这意味着炸弹客可能就在附近看着

which means the bomber was probably watching from nearby.

对于病态渴望毁灭的人而言

Not uncommon for people with pathological urges for destruction

想看看自己的成果 并不罕见

to want to see their work unfold.

奇怪的是 本森赫炸弹客的回归之作

It"s odd that the Bensonhurst Bomber"s comeback tour

居然是在法拉盛接连安排两场爆炸

is two explosions in Flushing.

是啊 媒体得给他起个新称号了

Yeah, the press is gonna have to give him a new name.

市长的人来了

Those are the mayor"s people.

我们一会儿回来

We"ll be back.

怎么了

What is it?

或许没什么

Maybe nothing.

看着点儿

Watch it.

你疯了吗

What are you, nuts?!

福尔摩斯: 演绎法

第五季第一集

这是警方事务 你必须留下 人来了

Because it"s a police matter, and you have to stay. Here.

什么情况

What the hell"s going on?

有个男人形迹可疑

There was a man. He was acting suspiciously.

我跟着他 他逃了

I followed, and he ran.

-他打你了吗 -没没没

- Did he hit you? - No, no, no, no.

我是被车撞了 所以才让他逃了

A car hit me. That"s how he got away.

-这是那辆车吗? -不是

- This the car? - No.

这辆车之前就在这

This was already here.

你真觉得你追的那个人就是炸弹客

You seriously think the man you were chasing was the bomber?

我觉得他逼我非得追他就很可疑了

I think the fact that there was a chase is very suspicious.

这个人不让我走 你们是警察

This man will not let me leave, eh? You are police.

-解决这事 -好吧

- Fix it. - All right.

如果这不是你追的那个人

If this isn"t the guy you chased

他也不是开车撞了你的那个人

and he"s not the guy who hit you with his car,

那你为什么要把他留在这

then why the hell are you keeping him here?

因为我追的那个人用手扶了那里

Because the man I chased put his hand on there,

如果他是本森赫炸弹客

and if he"s the Bensonhurst Bomber,

我们就能得到他的指纹

we"re gonna have his prints.

你现在成了侧写师了吗

So you"re a sketch artist now?

侧写师必须依靠别人的记忆

Sketch artists must rely on the memories of others.

我用的是自己的

I have the luxury of my own.

不幸的是 这幅画只体现了

Unfortunately, this drawing only serves to advertise

兜帽衫 帽子和墨镜的隐蔽作用

the identity-concealing benefits of hoodies, hats, and sunglasses.

不管他是谁

Well, whoever he is,

我们有他的指纹 如果他在系统里就能找到

we have his prints. If he"s in the system, we"ll get him.

如果他在系统里的话 那个哺育者是谁

If he"s in the system. Who"s the breeder?

那是吉雅·卡鲁索

The "Breeder" is Gia Caruso.

她是我最初的康戒客户之一

She was one of my first sober clients.

她给我发邮件说下周要拿到十周年徽章了

She e-mailed me. She"s getting her ten-year chip next week.

而且她想让我看看她漂亮的女儿们

And she wanted me to see her beautiful daughters.

我想起来你也快庆祝周年了

It occurs to me you"re approaching an anniversary of your own.

你成为侦探也快五年了

Been almost five years since you committed to becoming a detective.

你会送我一个蛋糕吗

Do I get a cake for that?

它还能满足你吗

Does it still fulfill you?

蛋糕吗

Cake?

我们选择的职业

Our chosen profession.

你为什么这么问我

Why are you asking me this?

你当侦探已经

You"ve been a detective for exactly four years,

4年9个月零16天了

nine months, 16 days.

所以呢

So?

你之前当康戒陪护当了4年11个月零23天

You were a sober companion for four years, 11 months, 23 days.

我要再问你一遍 所以呢

I"m gonna ask you again, so?

这是你的第三份职业

This is your third career.

你不当外科医生是出于个人原因

You stopped being a surgeon for personal reasons.

你不当康戒陪护

You stopped being a sober companion

是因为有了更好的职业

because something better came along.

现在貌似是合适的时机

It just seemed a prudent time to ask

问问你的跳槽瘾是否过去了

whether your wanderlust had subsided.

其实你说得对

As a matter of fact, you"re right.

人生苦短 我还没当过建筑工人

Life is short. I haven"t been a construction worker yet,

或者自行车手

or a biker,

印度菜厨师

Indian chief.

你以为我没听懂你在讽刺我是乡下人

You think I don"t get the Village People reference,

但我听懂了

but I do.

你追的那个人 他的指纹在系统里

That guy you chased, his prints are in the system.

我们得到了他的身份信息

We got a positive I.D.

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

阅读剩余内容
网友评论
相关内容
拓展阅读
最近更新