日记大全

日记大全 > 句子大全

电影《竞相灭绝》Part1(中英文对照台词剧本)

句子大全 2013-10-02 05:25:45
相关推荐

我之前看"金融时报"时

I was reading the financial times,

看到有个只有两段的短篇报道说

and it was a little, tiny, two-paragraph story that said,

"人类将导致物种大灭绝"

"Mankind may be causing a mass-extinction event. "

文章埋没在第6页还是第7页

It was, like, buried on like page 6 or 7.

我想"这就是人类对这个问题的处理态度

I thought, "This is how humanity is dealing with the issue.

根本没人认真对待"

They"re not dealing with it. "

检查一下手机

Check your cellphone.

只要你往这边靠近 信号就会被干扰

If you get anywhere near this place, he scrambles the signal.

路易 怎么样了

Louie, man, how are you?

我很好奇 你有几部摄像机

Just curious, how many cameras do you have on you right now?

你的意思是 在我桌上还是...

You mean, like, on my table or...

不是 在你身上的

No, no. On your body.

我身上的吗

On my body?

可能两个以上 但不超过七个

Less than seven, but probably more than two.

好 我们来清点一下

Okay, so, we"re doing an order here.

一个帽子摄像头 两个钮扣摄像头

One hat cam, two buttonhole cameras,

运动内衣 一个瓶式摄像头

sports bra, one bottle cam,

5.11振动式战术衬衫

5. 11 tac shirt with the vibration.

-准备好就开始 -好的

-Whenever you"re ready. -Oh, yeah.

把这个翻过来就能找到卡口

So you"re rolling right now, so you can get the entrance.

确保这块皮带扎进去

And make sure, of course, the straps are gone.

Okay.

离预定时间不到十分钟

Your reservation"s in 10 minutes.

好的

All right.

我们吃过鳕鱼

So, we ate codfish.

我们入座了

你们在录制吗

是的

神户牛肉 还有甜虾

Kobe beef and also a sweet shrimp.

你们怎么这么了解寿司

我吃这个长大的

I was raised on it.

她带我来的

She brought me here.

你们都品味独特呀...

Yeah.

我们想来点刺激的

We try to be adventurous, yeah.

我大概十年前开始吃的

I started eating it like 10 years ago.

准备好了的话就点鲸肉吧

在爷爷家吃过很多生鱼片

I"ve been having sashimi a lot at my grandpa"s.

快要点了...再等一分钟

挺不错

Oh, yeah.

我们待会出去

We would go out.

鲸肉来了...

谢谢

Thank you.

这是主厨秘制的玉利酱油

This is a special tamari soy sauce from the chef.

我 我不清楚

I-I don"t know.

对 三片

Yeah, three pieces.

拍到了 搞定

We got it. It"s... It"s a bingo.

这间美国最火的餐厅之一的店主和主厨

The owners and chef of one of America"s trendiest restaurants

今晚将面临联邦指控

are facing federal charges tonight,

起因是他们把一种濒危动物...

all because of what they put on customers" plates...

做成食物供客人食用

an endangered species.

这次诱捕拍摄的背后

And behind the undercover sting,

是几位电影制作人的不懈努力

some movie makers who went right back to work.

戈壁沙漠 蒙古

1995年

我们正在走别人没走过的路

We"re making our own road here.

这头骨可够大的 真的

Pretty big, the side of the skull here, yeah.

我为"国家地理杂志"写过四篇有关物种灭绝的文章

I did four stories about extinction for National Geographic Magazine.

去这些地貌优美的地方

You go to these beautiful landscapes.

目之所及都是恐龙化石

There"s dinosaurs from horizon to horizon.

你会想"那个时代太过久远

And you think, "That was so far back then,

偷蛋龙母亲在保护她的蛋

如果它发生在当下 而人人视而不见呢"

what if it"s going on right now and everybody"s missing it? "

每年约有百万分之一的物种自然消亡

Each year, about one in a million species should expire naturally.

未来几十年 人类会加快这种灭绝速度

In the next few decades, we"ll be driving species to extinction

比自然消亡速度要快一千倍

a thousand times faster than they should be.

很难精确预估将失去多少物种

It"s difficult to estimate precisely how many species we"re gonna lose.

大约一百年后

In a hundred years or so,

地球上的近半数物种可能会灭绝

we could lose up to 50% of all the species on earth.

我记得当时想"这是世上最大的故事"

I remember thinking, "This is the biggest story in the world. "

就像我们生活在恐龙时代

It"s like we"re living in the age of dinosaurs,

而我们本应对此做些事情

but we can do something about it.

竞相灭绝

我有个朋友刚报道过那片海域

A friend of mine just reported up in that area.

收到

Roger.

蓝鲸是地球上有史以来体型最庞大的生物

The blue whale is the biggest creature that ever lived on the planet.

比任何一种恐龙都大

Bigger than any dinosaur ever.

像恐龙一样 它们也濒临灭绝

Just like dinosaurs, they"re going extinct.

来势汹汹啊

It"s coming in hot!

它来了

There it is!

快看呐

Look at him.

在过去那些捕鲸的日子里 它们被猎杀以致濒临灭绝

Back in the days of whaling, they were hunted to near-extinction,

数量降至原有的百分之二

down to about 2% of their population.

现在它们又因航运交通而大量死去

Now they"re getting decimated by shipping traffic.

去吧

Go for it.

-它朝右边过来了 -去右边

-He"s coming up to the right. -To the right.

我的希望是 如果能向世人展示这些生物的美妙之处

My hope is that if you can show people the beauty of these animals,

那就还有些许机会拯救它们

there"s a chance to save these things.

蓝鲸最了不起的特质之一是

One of the cool things about a blue whale is that

它有动物王国里最高亢的歌声

it has the loudest song in the animal kingdom,

不过你听不到

but you can"t hear it,

因为它的声频低于人类耳朵能听到的频率

because it"s below our threshold for hearing.

我们通过眼睛和耳朵去观察世界

We look out at the world through these eyes and these ears,

你会觉得"不过如此 我所见到的就是一切了"

and you think, "Oh, that"s it. That"s everything that there is to see. "

可几乎每个层面都隐藏着一个世界

But there"s this hidden world on almost every level.

我想做的就是 让人们看到这个世界

What I want to do is get people to see it.

我们下了船 这个渔夫朝我们的翻译走来

We get off the boat, and this fisherman comes up to our interpreter

他说"能给我五百美元吗

and says, "Can you give me $500?

我发现了这个浮标 得有五百美元的奖励

I found this buoy. There"s a $500 reward.

需要把它还给美国"

It needs to be returned up to America. "

我说"先别急 让我看看浮标"

And I said, "Just a minute. Let me take a look at this buoy. "

我看到上面写着

And I look at it, and it says,

"请归还给康奈尔生物声学实验室的克里斯·克拉克"

"Return to Chris Clark, Cornell bioacoustic laboratory. "

我说"我认识他"

I said, "I know this guy. "

克里斯是三十年来用新方法录制鲸音的先锋

Chris had been pioneering new ways to record whales for 30 years.

他基本证明了这些动物能跨越海洋听见彼此声音

He basically proved that these animals could hear themselves across oceans.

对我来说 发现这个浮标就像发现漂流瓶

And so, to me, finding that buoy was like finding a message in a bottle.

我们创建了这些录音系统

We built these recording systems.

把它们扔进海里 它们就会不断地录制

We dropped them in the ocean, and they record continuously.

鲸 海豚 还有其他我们想要录音的海洋动物

Whales and dolphins and anything that"s out there we try and record.

所以 头一次 我知道了附近有只蓝鲸在唱歌

So, the first time, I knew there was a blue whale singing nearby.

我能在显示器上看见 可我听不见

I could see it on the display, but I couldn"t hear it.

那该怎么办呢 你得加速播放

So what do you have to do? You have to speed it up.

结果 听得我汗毛直竖

And still, the hair goes up on the back of my neck,

这就像...像是

and it just, like... it"s like,

"我去 不可思议"

"Damn! That"s fabulous. "

我们本该听到越来越多这个星球不同角落发出的声音

As we listen more and more around different parts of the planet,

无论是结冰的瞬间 北冰洋 还是中非最深的丛林

whether it"s frozen, Arctic ocean or the deepest jungles of central Africa,

整个世界都在发出歌声...

The whole world is singing...

滴答声 嘎吱声 呼啸声 砰砰声

clicking and grinding and whistling and thumping.

可我们已不再倾听

But we"ve stopped listening.

康奈尔生物声学实验室

The Cornell bioacoustical laboratory

有世界最大的动物声音资料库

has the largest repository of animal sounds on the planet.

从1930年起资料一直在被收集

They"ve been collecting them since the 1930s.

你可以把它当做博物馆

You can think of it as a museum,

就好像有鸟皮毛之类的

just like there could be bird skins or, you know,

还有钉在墙上的甲壳虫

beetles tacked up on a wall.

这里保存了各种各样的声音

So there"s this range of sounds

从地球上最大的动物

from the largest animal ever to live on this planet

到地球上最小的昆虫

to the tiniest, little insects.

这段录音是考艾岛上雄性吸蜜鸟的歌声

This is a song recording of a male "O"O singing on Kaua"i.

这些鸟为了交配会和配偶唱一曲二重奏

These birds mate for life, so he would be singing a duet with his mate,

雄鸟唱到哪儿 雌鸟就接着唱 来回反复

where he sings, and then she sings back and forth.

这是雄鸟的歌声

Here comes the male"s song.

没有回应

There"s no response.

这还是雄鸟的歌声

Here"s the male"s song again.

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

阅读剩余内容
网友评论
相关内容
拓展阅读
最近更新