热词:“小睡一会儿”用英语怎么说
大家好,今天我们分享的短语是“小睡一会儿”, 它有几种表达:
forty winks (白天的)打盹,小睡
He usually has forty winks going home on the train.
他在返家的火车上通常要小睡一会儿。
When you have a baby for the first time, you are suddenly forced to learn how to operate on only forty winks at a time.
当你第一次有孩子的时候,你突然要被迫学习如何打盹。
I"m going to go grab a quick forty winks before everyone starts arriving for the dinner party.
在大家到达晚宴之前,我要打个小盹儿。
I could use forty winks before I have to get to work.
我在上班开始前要小睡一会儿。
I need forty winks before I get started again.
我在重新开始前需要打会盹儿。
have / take a nap 小睡,打盹
Grandpa usually has/takes a nap after lunch.
爷爷通常在午饭后小睡片刻。
I think you should go take a nap. You look like you"re about to fall asleep standing up!
我觉得你应该打个盹,你看起来站着都快睡着了。
nod off 打瞌睡;(尤指无意中)睡着
After our busy day, we both sat and nodded off in front of the TV.
忙碌了一天,我们两个都坐在电视机前打起了瞌睡。
zizz 小憩;打盹
Philip"s having a zizz.
菲利普正在打盹。
Please have a zizz before hanging out with friends this evening.
在今晚和朋友出去之前,先小睡一会儿。