日记大全

日记大全 > 句子大全

看动漫学英语 海绵宝宝第一季第六集对白(中英对照)

句子大全 2012-10-08 19:23:04
相关推荐

奸诈的痞老板

Plankton

二桌要一份美味蟹堡,海绵宝宝,我的时间很宝贵

One Krabby Patty for table two. SpongeBob, I don"t have the whole day.

好了,好了,一份美味蟹煲马上来,煎得香喷喷的

Oui, oui. One Krabby Patty, Monsieur. First, lay patty.

快点,海绵宝宝!

Come on, SpongeBob!

加点调味料啦

Next, lay ingredients.

哦,哎!

Ah, oui!

加点芥末

Lay mustard.

好啦,不要再混啦,我的美味蟹煲呢?

Well, quit fooling around, where"s my Krabby Patty?

等一下下就好了!

Lay, hold on a second!

好了!

And voila!

就在你面前

It"s under your nose!

你笑死我啦,海绵宝宝,哈哈哈哈哈,我真的快死啦

You"re killing me, SpongeBob! Ha ha ha... you really are.

章鱼哥,你看,蟹老板送给比奇堡的最佳献礼美味蟹煲

Look at it, Squidward. Mr. Krabs" gift to all of Bikini Bottom -- the Krabby Patty..

好啦,快点给我

Okay, give it to me.

快了,海绵宝宝,拦下他!

Come on SpongeBob, stop it!

我发誓,不是我弄的,蟹老板,蟹煲被恶鬼附身了!

I swear I"m not doing anything. Mr. Krabs! The Krabby Patty is haunted!

站住,蟹煲小偷,没有什么恶鬼,这是...

Wait, patty pirate! This is no ghost. This is...

痞老板!想偷我的好料!

Plankton! Stealing me booty!

臭螃蟹!你听好,等我偷学了你的美味蟹堡祖传秘方,我就会让你关门大吉,我上过大学的!

Hear me, Krabs! When I discover your formula for Krabby Patties, I"ll run you out of business! I went to college!

嘿!放开我!

Hey! Let me go!

哦,我会放你走的,坐飞碟飞出去!

Oh, I"ll let you go, squirt. On a flying saucer!

回到你的海之霸去吧!

Back to the Chum Bucket with you!

你给我记住,臭螃蟹!

You"ll pay for this, Krabs!

额...痞老板是谁?

Uh... Plankton, sir?

他呀,这些年来他一直想偷学我的蟹煲王祖传秘方,可是你偷不到的,对吧?臭虫

Aye, he"s been trying to steal me secret formula for years, but you haven"t got it yet, have ye, bug?

哦,好了

Okay.

够了,没那么好笑

Enough, lad, it wasn"t that funny.

回去工作!

Get back to work!

好了,蟹老板,明天见喽!

Okay, Mr. Krabs, see you tomorrow!

晚安,孩子!

Good night, me boy!

小朋友

Psst... young man.

对,我在这里。来呀,小子,再靠近一点

Yes, over here. Come on, boy, a little closer.

近一点...

Closer...

太近了!

Not that close!

你这个方块小呆头!我是说...嗨

You blasted barnacle head! I mean... hi.

痞老板?有什么事?

Plankton? What do you want?

我们聊聊嘛,我们算是朋友了,对吧?

I just want to talk. You could say we"re friends, right?

呃...不对

Um... no.

点头之交?

Acquaintances?

不对

No.

哦,我们都是无脊椎动物,对吧?

Well, we"re both invertebrates, aren"t we?

大概吧

I... guess so.

你看,这就对了嘛,我有东西要送给你,这是我隐藏多年的秘密武器哦

You see? Everything works out. I have something for you. I"ve been keeping it in my secret compartment.

噌!

Ching!

亮晶晶,亮晶晶

Sparkle, sparkle.

哇哦,闪亮黄金锅铲!上面还刻了我的名字

Wow! A golden spatula! And it"s even got my name on it.

送给你,朋友送你的礼物

It"s a gift! A gift from a friend.

朋友会送礼物给对方,明天刚好是我的生日

Friends give each other gifts, and tomorrow is my birthday.

你知道我在这个世界上最想要得到的礼物是什么吗?

And you know what I"d like more than anything in the whole wide world?

喷射飞椅

A booster seat?

喷射飞椅个头啦!不是的,我最想要你送我的礼物,我的好朋友,我要你送我

Booster seat? Hot dog! I mean, no. What I want for my birthday from you, my friend, is one of those

好吃...到不行的...美味蟹煲!

tender... delicious... Krabby Patties!

你跟我做朋友的目的就是为了偷学美味蟹煲秘方,我相信明天根本就不是你的生日

You just want to be friends so you can get your hands on a Krabby Patty! And I bet it"s not even your birthday tomorrow!

天呐,你没我想象中的笨嘛

Gee, and I thought you were stupid.

我绝不会送你美味蟹煲的!

You"ll never get a Krabby Patty from me!

就算是朋友也一样!

Even if we are friends!

做梦,做梦,做梦,做梦!

Never, never, never, never!

哦,我会弄到蟹煲的,因为明天你就会亲自送过来给我了,你这个无脑呆头!

Oh, I"ll get a Krabby Patty and you"re gonna hand-deliver it to me personally! You weak-minded fool!

晚安,小蜗

Good night, Gary.

海绵宝宝,你是逃不掉的!

SpongeBob, you will be mine!

字母表的字母,A-B-C...

Letters of the alphabet, A-B-C...?

应该就在这附近才对...哪里呢?

It should be in here... somewhere...but where?

哪里?哦...

Where? Oh...

超精彩好戏马上就要上场了

This will be the beginning of the end!

哦!呆头脑袋...

Ouch! Stupid brain...

给我回来,臭呆头!

Come back here, you swine!

你完了,呆头,你死定了!

That"s it, brain, you"re going down!

很好,很好,太好了

Yes, yes, that"s grand.

现在来执行我的大学毕业生超完美阴谋诡计啦

And now, for my very elaborate and college-educated plan.

现在,来控制这个呆头小方块吧

And now, it"s time for a little wakey-uppy.

天已经亮了?

Morning already?

我...我今天有点怪怪的

I... I feel a little funny today.

你要听我的啦!

I have you now!

来吃一个均衡的早餐吧

Time for a well-balanced breakfast.

我想吃的不是这个

This isn"t what I had in mind.

穿上可爱的裤子

Let me just grab my pants.

今天就不穿裤子好了

I guess I"m not wearing any pants today.

我好像还没习惯开门出门,回头见了,小蜗!...大概吧

I guess I"m not using the door either. See you later, Gary! ...I guess.

对的,小蜗,今天的我好像有点不太对。章鱼哥!章鱼哥!起来啊!快来救我!

You"re right, Gary! There is something wrong with me! Squidward! Squidward! Wake up! I need some help!

不要吵,海绵宝宝!

Be quiet, SpongeBob!

救命啊!

Help!

海绵宝宝!你在搞什么?回答我的话!海绵宝宝!海绵宝宝,你疯啦你?

SpongeBob! What are you doing? I"m talking to you! SpongeBob! SpongeBob, are you mad?

给我闭嘴,你这个三流的竖笛乐手

Shut your mouth, you mediocre clarinet player.

三流的?

Mediocre?

你这个没天分、没地位的没用乐手,你的音乐作品就跟海底垃圾一样,没有任何价值!

You pretentious, little insignificant artist. Your snivelly creations are worth less than a protozoan"s waste!

我的脑袋一定是在哪里撞坏了!

Something must be wrong with my brain!

痞老板!

Plankton!

你这样算什么朋友?

What kind of friend are you?

少废话,反正你又不喜欢我,你连我的生日派对都不来参加!

Nonsense. You never liked me, anyway. You wouldn"t even come to my birthday party!

滚出我的头,不要乱动我的脑袋!

Get out of my head! Leave my brain alone!

做梦!做梦!

Never! Never!

呼呼!外带的蟹煲怎么样啊?

Toot toot! How about a little take-out?

不!不,做梦!

No! No, never!

你骗不了我的,痞老饭,你想偷美味蟹煲的秘方!

You can"t fool me, Plankton, you want the Krabby Patty formula!

你要亲手把蟹堡秘方交给我!

You are going to hand-deliver it to me personally!

不,不,不!

No, no, no!

一个客人都没有

There"s no one here.

你少提醒我,注意看好,海绵宝宝,我的拉布拉多犬!

Don"t remind me. Brace yourself, SpongeBob. This is my lab!

这里是我的实验室!我给你看过我的留声机吗?

And this is my laboratory! And did I ever show you my record player?

我要反抗!

I must fight!

不,不,不,不

No, no, no, no.

好乖,你俩乖乖的合作是不是舒服多了呀?喜欢我的分析仪吗?丢什么进去它都能分析所有成分

There, you see how much easier it is when you help, friend? How do you like my analyzer? It tells the ingredients of whatever I put into it.

海草:50%的海,50%的草

Seaweed: 50% Sea, 50% Weed.

佩服吧?现在我们就来看看蟹煲秘方吧

Impressed? Now let"s reveal that secret formula.

你这个小猪头帮我送来的美味蟹煲

And this little piggy brought home a Krabby Patty.

小猪头,快帮我把他丢进去,你还有什么话要说呀?海绵宝宝

This little piggy will help me drop it in. Any last words, SpongeBob SecretPants?

我一定要说的是,抱歉,我让蟹老板失望了

I just have to say I"m sorry I let Mr. Krabs down.

我让比奇堡所有人失望,更悲惨的是,我让你失望了,

I let all of Bikini Bottom down. But worst of all, I let you down,

我最心爱的小美味蟹煲

you delicate little Krabby Patty.

嗯...

Mmm...

你那肥美多汁的馅料,热乎乎、香喷喷的好料

With your tasty, juicy, scrumptious, warm, steamy goodness.

香喷喷...

Steamy...

我忘不了你那百分之百的神奇配料,最完美的组合,包括了深海起司、生菜、腌黄瓜、红番茄、洋葱,让人口水流满地的,包在松软的芝麻汉堡之中

I"ll never forget your 100% all-secret patty, secretly assembled with undersea cheese, pickles, lettuce, tomato, onion, all secretly steamed between two fluffy seaweed-sea buns.

好吃...好吃...好吃!

Yes... yes... yes!

给我吃一口!

Come to papa!

哦,惨了...

Oh, boy...

痞老板:1%邪恶,99%热废气

Plankton: 1% evil, 99% hot gas.

我想够衰的

Well, this stinks.

美味蟹煲,我们可以回家了

Well, patty, I guess we can go home now.

海绵宝宝,那是我的美味蟹煲!

SpongeBob, that"s my Krabby Patty!

快还给我,你这个呆头!我命令你!我的蟹煲!

Give it back, you porous freak! I command you! My patty!

不!分给我几根薯条吧

Nooooo! I"ll settle for some fries.

阅读剩余内容
网友评论
相关内容
拓展阅读
最近更新