日记大全

日记大全 > 句子大全

电影《刺客信条:血系(2009)》Part1 中英文对照台词剧本

句子大全 2009-01-06 17:12:32
相关推荐

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

刺客信条:血系

Assassin"s Creed Lineage

1476 年(佛罗伦萨),在意大利的新时代即将破晓

1476, the dawn of a new era for Italy.

艺术,文化和科学在各种灵感的引导下迅速发展

Arts, culture and science are flourishing under the guidance of inspired minds.

文艺复兴

Renaissance

历史可能会记载我们的文艺复兴

This is probably the way history will remember us.

不过,在金钱和知识的黑影下,隐藏着真相

But in the shadows far from the gold,

and the knowledge, lies another truth.

腐败

Corruption.

背叛

Betrayal.

谋杀

Murder.

秘密

Secrets.

秘密很危险,我必须保密

Secrets so dangerous I must hide them

即使是我家人,也不能告诉他们

Even from my own family.

家庭,正义,荣誉

Family, justice, honour,

它们都是引导我刀刃的价值观

These are the values guiding my blade.

真相是以血写成的, 我会在黑影笼罩之下发出攻击

This truth is written in blood

and the shadows are where I strike.

我叫裘凡尼·奥蒂托利,

I am Giovanne Auditore,

我和祖先们一样,

And like my ancestors before me,

我是一名刺客.

I am an assassin.

阿凡蒂, 你跟我来

You"re coming with me, avanti.

我在佛罗伦萨(一个地方)之前阻止他们,不幸的,陛下,有四个人逃走了.

I stopped them before Florence.Unfortunately,

Your Magnificence, the 4 men escaped.

裘凡尼, 你听到什么?

What have you heard, Giovanni?

谣言.

Rumors.

那谣言是关于一件大事的发生,导致权利上的变化

About an important event that will cause

a shift of power.

你捉到的那个人,

That man you captured,

他开口说话了吗?

Has he spoken yet?

他将会告诉我们他所知道的.

He will tell us what he knows.

什么时候?

When?

告诉我什么时候!

Tell me when!

在米兰, 圣诞节那一天

In Milano, on the day of Christmas.

大弥撒封赐圣斯坦法诺的牧师

The high mass called the priest of Santo Stefano.

米兰

Milano

什么时候?

When?

当唱诗班在祭坛的回音越来越大声.

When the echo of the choir becomes louder.

At the altar.

当钟声响起第12次和最后一次.

When the bell rings for the 12th and last time.

在祭坛上的唱诗班的回音越来越大声

At the altar, the echo of the choir

becomes louder.

当钟声响起

When the bell rings

第12次和最后一次

For the 12th and the last time

米兰的公爵

The duke of Milano

将会死亡

Will die.

停手!停手!

Stop! Stop!

别杀死他!

Don"t kill him.

阿莫...

Amore...

艾克斯学得很快

Exio"s learning fast.

他让我想起你

It reminds me of you.

艾克斯,记主,你必须先人一着

Exio, remember, you need to think ahead.

别等你的对手出手,占先然后给敌人一个惊喜

Don"t wait for your opponent to move.

Anticipate and surprise him.

父亲,你好吗?

How are you, father?

很好.很好.

Good, good.

谢谢.

Thank you.

米兰公爵的死, 让洛伦佐·德·梅蒂奇失去了一个强劲的联盟。

With the death of the Duke of Milano,

Lorenzo de Medici has lost a powerful ally.

我很肯定他的敌人已经策划了下一步.

I am sure that his enemies already plot

their next move.

福沙之死不是结束

Forsa"s death was not the end.

而是开始.

It was just the beginning.

我知道应该在哪里继续我的战斗.

And I know where to fight my next battle.

威尼斯

Venice

你过去对我们非常尽责.

You served us well in the past.

所以我们才委托你寄出这封信

That is why we are entrusting you

to send this letter

寄给我们的主人

To our master.

完美.这真是完美

Perfect.It"s just perfect.

这么多年了, 我们的时代终于来了,表兄

After all these years,our time has come, cousin.

是的

Yes.

你必须以性命来保护这封信

You must protect this letter with your life

知道成功寄出为止, 你明白吗?

Until it is delivered,you understand me?

去坎伯司.圣.安若诺

Go to Campus Sant Anzono.

在一个商人旁边有一个雕像,

Next to the one merchant there"s a statue.

有一个人在哪里等你

A man will be waiting for you there.

不能失败

Do not fail us.

你主人到底在策划什么?

What are your masters plotting?

说!

Speak!

上帝为我证人, 我将会切断你喉咙

God is my witness,I will cut your throat.

我的生命不属于你的, 我的秘密将随我而去

My life is not yours to take.

And my secrets come with me.

在地狱见.

See you in hell.

蠢蛋

Fool.

佛罗伦萨

Florence

裘凡尼, 在威尼斯有什么发现吗?

Giovanni, did you find anything in Venice?

我截取到这封密函

I intercepted this letter.

陛下,请过目.

Take a look, your Magnificence.

这封密函有Barbarigos的印章

It bears the seal of the Barbarigos.

我从不相信他们

I never trusted them.

密码

Confidantiere.

一封被加密的密函.

An encrypted letter.

这需要几个小时来解密

It will take several hours to unlock its secrets.

当解密完成了,我会寄给你,裘凡尼.

I"ll send for you when it"s done,Giovanni.

去休息吧.

Get some rest.

马菲神父

Father Maffei.

你成功解密了,非常好.

You broke the code.That"s good.

我知道你不会令我失望,马菲神父.

I knew you wouldn"t disappoint me,Father Maffei.

去载裘凡尼吧

Go fetch Giovanni.

告诉他, 他将需要出游

Tell him he would need to travel shortly.

我会等待洛伦佐。神父...

I will wait Lorenzo.and Father...

记住, 你必须保密

Remember, you owe us your silence.

秘密在这里开始

Secrets are born here.

也必须在这里结束

And they die here.

没有人知道这封密函的内容

No one is to know about the content of this letter.

明白了?

Capisci?

好的,你可以走了

Good, you can go now.

早点回来我们的身边.

Come back to us soon.

我答应你.

I promise.

我们的孩子在看着.

Our son is watching.

我知道.

I know.

你应该和他谈谈.

You should talk to him.

我会的

I will.

告诉我,爸爸,为什么一个银行家需要时常在深夜里离开?

Tell me, papa, why is it that a banker has to

leave so often in the middle of the night?

- 生意上的需要, 孩子.

- 让我跟你去.

- Business calls, son.

- Let me come with you.

不能

No.

为什么不能?

Why not?

我需要你帮助你兄弟

I need you to assist your brother.

当我不再家里时,照顾好家人

Take care of the family while I"m away.

我要帮助你,父亲

I want to help you, father.

你帮了我很多,艾克斯

You help me more than you know, Exio.

比你想象中还要多.

More than you know.

因为我们破坏了密函的印章

Because we broke the seal of

the original letter

我们必须伪造一个.

We had to make an original copy.

埃穆迪神父正在伪造中

Father Edmundi is working on one as we speak.

- 为什么? - 我们无法解密.

- Why? - We were unable to decipher it.

要解密这封密函, 只有一个方法...

The only way to unlock the secrets of this letter...

还有找出策划刺杀福沙的幕后黑手

And find out who masterminded Forza"s assassination...

这方法就是把信寄出, 它将会为我们引路

is to deliver it and see where it will lead us.

陛下...

Your Magnificence...

我知道Barbargos要把这封信寄去什么地方.

I know exactly where in Rome the Barbargos

wanted the letter to be delivered.

我可以去.

I can go.

马菲神父,准备好了吗?

Father Maffei, is it ready?

阅读剩余内容
网友评论
相关内容
拓展阅读
最近更新