日记大全

日记大全 > 句子大全

电影《小美人鱼2:重返大海(2000)》Part1 中英文对照台词剧本

句子大全 2010-04-13 20:47:13
相关推荐

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

你是我的世界

You are my world

亲爱的

My darling

我所见过最美好的世界

What a wonderful world I see

你是我唱的歌曲

You are the song I"m singing

你是我美丽的美莉缇

You"re my beautiful Melody

小美人鱼2 回到大海

亲爱的我们该走了

Darling we"d better be going

你看她多光彩夺目

Look at her, isn"t she glowing

她的可爱像你充满光彩

She looks divine and you look exquisite

-但别再等了 -应该来得及

- But look at the time - Couldn"t be is it

船员都在等你的命令

The crew is awaiting your orders

我们随时都可以航行

We"re sailing away from our borders

稳住了 各位

Steady, boy, steady

注意他们来了

Ahoy there They"re coming

号手们就位 鼓手们就位

Trumpeters ready Drummers, start drumming

我们往海里走

Down to the sea we go

到海洋的尽头

Down to a world I know

从来都没有一个小孩

There"s never been not ever before

海洋和陆地都拥有

A child born of sea and shore

我们往海里走

Down to the sea we go

我们往水里游

Down to the world below

我为你祝福我小小公主

A journey to bless a princess-to-be

蓝天在上

Under the sun

那大海在底

And under the sea

艾莉儿来了

Ariel"s coming

艾莉儿来了

Ariel"s coming?

艾莉儿来了

Ariel"s coming

艾莉儿来了

Ariel"s coming?

-艾莉儿来了 -艾莉儿来了

- Ariel"s coming? - Ariel"s coming?

-艾莉儿来了 -艾莉儿来了 艾莉儿来了

- Ariel"s coming - Ariel"s coming, Ariel"s coming

海面上亮亮晶晶

What"s all the big commotion

海底下充满欢欣

That"s spreading through the ocean

只有一个原因

From sea to shining sea

快唱出你的热情

There is no hesitating

让我们大声欢迎

Today we celebrating

艾莉儿的美莉缇

Ariel"s Melody

今天川顿的女儿 再回到海里生活

Today when Triton"s daughter comes back here to the water

我们快乐无比

We gonna have a spree

那船儿已来到

The boat is nearer now

我好像已听到 艾莉儿的美莉缇

I think I hear her now Ariel"s Melody

我们从海里来

Up from the sea we rise

天空为我存在

Up to the world of skies

从来就没有

There"s never been not ever before

一个小孩 海洋和陆地都能待

A child born of sea and shore

我们从海里来

Up from the sea we rise

天空为我存在

Up to the world of skies

永远不忘记 永远在一起

Forever to be together as one

在深海底

Under the sea

在阳光之下

And under the sun

这就是你的世界 亲爱的

This is your world my darling

有海洋有陆地

One world, the land and sea

对你我已别无所求

My hope for you for always

只要永远对我不忘怀

Is that your heart will hold part of me

我们往海里走

Down to the sea we go

-上到海面 -下到海底

- Up from the sea - Down to the world below

永远不忘记 永远在一起在

Together we come forever to be

阳光下

Under one sun

海洋与陆地

The land and the sea

我珍贵的美莉缇

My precious Melody,

我送你这个小坠子

I"m giving you this locket

好让你永远不会忘记你的心

so that you will never forget that part of your heart

有一部份是属于海洋的

will always belong to the sea.

美莉缇

Melody

有派对

A party

乌苏拉的疯狂妹妹

Ursula"s crazy sister

我没有错过蛋糕和冰淇淋 对吧

I didn"t miss the cake and ice cream, did I?

莫吉娜

Morgana

马上把宝宝还给我 否则

Surrender the baby, or I"ll...

乌苏拉一定很乐意来参加

Ursula would have simply loved to have come,

但是有事绊住了

but something came up.

对了 我说到哪儿了 哦对

Now, what was it? Oh, yes.

你们几个全都在欺侮她

You all shish-kebabbed her

前一分钟你们赢了 但接着你们完了

One minute you"re on top, the next you"re sushi.

这位老爷爷我问你 这样公平吗

Now, is that fair, Gramps? I ask you.

但话说回来 谁说我们得公平来着

But then, whoever said we had to play fair?

杜鲨

Oh, Undertow

你们这些小东西 让开

Make way, little mershrimp

我要过来了

I"m coming through

交出三叉戟

Hand over the trident

否则你的宝贝外孙女 就会变成鲨鱼饲料

or your precious granddaughter will be shark chow

拜托你 你要什么都可以

You can have anything you want.

只求你不要伤害小美莉缇

Just don"t harm little Melody.

这个嘛

Well, well.

我得到三叉戟

I get the trident,

为我那可怜 而不幸的乌苏拉报仇

avenge poor, unfortunate Ursula,

并得到七海所有的权力

and gain all the powers of the ocean,

而现在还不到十点呢

and it"s not even 10:00.

很不赖的早晨

Not a bad morning.

快趴下

Hit the deck

美莉缇

Melody

你把我给怎么了 看看我

What have you done to me? Look at me

我变成小鳀鱼了

I"m an anchovy Ah

事情还没结束呢 这只是开始而已

This isn"t the end, Triton It"s just the beginning

快去追她

After her

你绝对找不到我

You"ll never find me

但是我会找到你

But I"ll find you

和你的宝贝外孙女

and your precious granddaughter

那个疯狂女人被消灭之前 绝对不会罢休

We shall not rest until that madwoman is vanquished

去找她

Find her

对不起 都没有她的影子 她消失不见了

I"m sorry. There is no sign of her. She"s vanished.

-我们会继续试 我们 -不 宝贝

- We"ll keep trying. - Sweetie, no.

我们得让美莉缇远离她

Oh, we"ve got to keep Melody away from her.

在找到莫吉娜之前 美莉缇不可以到海里

Until Morgana is found, Melody can"t go in the sea.

我也不能

And neither will I.

-但艾莉儿 -对不起 小比目鱼

- But, Ariel... - I"m sorry, Flounder.

但是莫吉娜如果跟乌苏拉一样 她绝对不会放弃的

But if Morgana is anything like Ursula, she"ll never give up.

这是唯一的办法

This is the only way.

美莉缇不能知道人鱼 或是亚特兰提卡

Melody can"t know about merpeople or Atlantica

甚至是您 爸爸

or even you, Daddy.

说得对 艾莉儿

Very well, Ariel.

你说得对

You"re right.

赛巴斯丁 你负责看好她

Sebastian, you will watch over her.

Me?

美莉缇

Melody?

美莉缇

Melody?

卡若妲 你有没有看到美莉缇

Oh, Carlotta, have you seen Melody?

我从早上就没看到 王妃殿下

Not since this morning, Your Majesty.

路易 美莉缇没有在这里 是吧

Louis, Melody"s not in here, is she?

没有 王妃陛下 但是她的蛋糕在

No, Your Highness, but her birthday cake is.

十二支小蜡烛

Twelve petite candles.

实在太完美了

C"est magnifique

这将会是个很不赖的宴会

This is gonna be some kind of shindig.

没错 就像他们说的什么 时髦晚会

Yes, sir, a real swanky soiree, as they say.

但独独缺了一样东西 晚会的贵宾

There"s just one thing missing, the guest of honour

塞巴斯丁 你负责照顾她 她是我的

"Sebastian, you watch over her," he said.

我老的不适合了

I"m too old for this

我这个年纪的螃蟹应该退休了

A crab my age should be retired, getting a tan,

去日光浴 打海洋高尔夫

playing sea golf,

喝着鲔鱼鸡尾酒

sipping a tuna colada

不是去照顾另外一个青少女

Not baby-sitting another teenager.

美莉缇

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

阅读剩余内容
网友评论
相关内容
拓展阅读
最近更新