日记大全

日记大全 > 句子大全

电影《光盲青春》Part1(中英文对照台词剧本)

句子大全 2015-11-23 01:50:47
相关推荐

1980年九月

September 1980.

畅谈梦想 一往无前

布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀, "无望之地"

我和我最好的朋友马特同一天生日

My best friend Matt and I have the same birthday.

根据真实故事改编

北伦敦

卢顿

1980年

他收到了一辆全新的斩波自行车

He got a brand-new chopper bike.

骑起来超快 看起来超酷

It"s really fast and looks so cool.

我收到了一个魔方

I got a Rubik"s Cube.

但是马特给了我这本他不要的日记本

But Matt gave me this diary that he didn"t want.

所以我打算开始每天写日记

And I"m going to write in it every day.

俄军入驻阿富汗已经过去了363天

The Russians have been in Afghanistan for 363 days.

癫狂乐队的"灯笼裤"是我最爱的歌

"Baggy Trousers" by Madness is my favorite song.

马特 我等不及要和你一起去伦敦了

Matt. I can"t wait to go to London together.

看看那些往伦敦去的人

Look at all the people going there.

是啊

Yeah.

他们想在卢顿上快车道

They wanna come up the motorway at Luton.

-来吧 -好

- Come on. - Yeah.

上来

Hop on.

-坐好了吗 -好了

- You"re on? - Yeah.

走吧

Let"s go.

我们要当一辈子的好朋友

We"re gonna be best friends forever!

卢顿三明治公司

贝德福最好的小蛋糕和圆面包

下周加冕鸡

Coronation chicken next week.

经典英式菜肴 又叫香芒鸡肉

七年后

很好 谢谢了 贾维德 稍后见

Great. Nice one. Thanks. Yeah, I"ll see you later. Javed.

给 贾维德 好孩子

There you go, Javed, son.

再见吧 芝士和酱黄瓜

Goodbye, cheese and pickle.

暑期工结束啦

My summer job is done!

冷战还在持续中

The Cold War rages on.

里根和撒切尔还是热门

Reagan and Thatcher are still number one.

但我还困在卢顿的芸芸众生中

But I"m stuck in Luton, one of the herd,

没有乐趣 没有自由 没有未来

no fun, freedom or future.

因为卢顿是个无聊至极的地方

Cause Luton is a four-letter word.

回首人生

When I look back upon my life

满目疮痍

It"s always with a sense of shame

被渴望困住脚步

I"ve always been the one to blame

在芸芸中碌碌

For everything I long to do

可这千百众生

No matter when or where or who

全都无法免除

Has one thing in common too

无法 免除

It"s a... It"s a... It"s a...

是罪孽

It"s a sin

是罪渊孽海

It"s a sin

我做过的

Everything I"ve ever done

每一件事

Everything I ever do

我踏足的

Every place I"ve ever been

每一方寸

Everywhere I"m going to

都是罪孽

It"s a sin

光盲青春

马特

Matt!

小贾

J!

你个呆瓜

You muppet.

-伊比萨岛怎么样啊 -太邪门了伙计

- How was Ibiza? - Oh, mate, wicked.

我在那遇见了艾玛 她从圣奥尔本斯来

Met Emma over there. She"s from St. Albans.

-在HMV上班 -你好呀

- Works in HMV. - All right?

英国著名音像制品零售公司 于1921年在伦敦建立第一家店

你好

All right?

我刚下班

I just finished work.

我给你们乐队写了首新歌

I"m writing you a new song for your band.

-是关于冷战的 -贾维德总在写东西

- It"s about the Cold War. - Javed writes all the time.

像什么写日记啊 写诗啊

You know? Like, diaries, poems.

她甚至给波·德瑞克写过一首

He even wrote one about Bo Derek once.

八十年代美国影视新星 当年许多影片收获金酸梅奖

还寄给她了

And he sent it to her.

我还给你写了几篇优秀论文 记得吗

And I wrote some of your best essays, too. Remember?

是啊

Yeah.

宠物店男孩今年摘得头奖了

Pet Shop Boys got the best number one this year so far.

我跟你说什么来着

I told you, mate. Listen.

合成器音乐才是未来

Synths are the future.

对了

Anyway...

生日快乐啊 伙计

happy birthday, mate.

其实是在机场买的

Got it at the airport. You know?

在巴利阿里群岛那儿是富饶[生育]的象征

It"s a fertility symbol from the Balearics.

谢谢

Thanks.

而且我或许哪天

You know, I thought it might, er...

可以帮你挑个美人

help you pick up a bird one day, maybe.

-他从来没谈过女朋友 -是吗

- He"s never had a girlfriend before, so... - Hey?

是宗教原因吗

Is that against your religion?

不是

No.

谢谢你 马特

Thanks, Matt.

-回头见了伙计 -回头见

- I"ll see you later, mate. - See you later.

他可过了这村了

He"s missing out.

我的天啊

Oh, my God!

你怎么能跟这种人做朋友

How can you be friends with that boy?

太不要脸了

No shame at all.

我从伯里公园搬到这来可不是看这个的

I didn"t move out of Bury Park to see this.

你应该去告诉他们这样影响很不好

You should tell him this is very bad.

尤其是在这样一个很好的社区

Very bad behavior in a good neighborhood.

爸爸 他是英国人

Dad, he"s English.

你姐姐要来了

Your sister"s coming.

把买的东西拿出来

Get the shopping out of the car.

马特回来了又咋了

Matt"s back, then?

他想用他的完美人生酸我

He"s torturing me with his perfect life.

干的漂亮 我的宝贝儿子

Go on, my son!

是吧 小贾

All right, J?

一招一式 都是我教他的

I taught him all he knows. All the moves.

很高兴见到您 艾玛公主

Very nice to meet you, Princess Emma.

给 亲爱的 19磅50便士

There you go, sweetheart... 19 pounds... 50 pence.

明早我再把剩下的30条裙子送来

I"ll drop another 30 dresses off to you tomorrow morning.

你可真幸运啊 全家人都这么爱干活

Oh! Lucky you, having such a helpful family.

瞧瞧这俩

Look at this! Oh!

我的小孩把家里当宾馆似的

My kids treat my place like a hotel.

跟你说

I"ll tell you something,

把孩子教成这样真是对了

you"ve done something right, turning kids out like that.

-拜了亲爱的 -再见

- Ta, sweetheart. - Goodbye.

贾维德

Javed.

1987年9月3日

September 3rd, 1987.

我爸爸老是不跟上时代

My dad is stuck in another century.

他把我当六岁小孩 我都十六了

He treats me like I"m six, not sixteen.

贾维德 儿子 出来

Javed, beta, come!

你的派对准备好了

We"re ready for your party.

噢 他来了

Oh. He"s coming.

生日快乐

Happy birthday.

是时候学聪明点儿了

Time to smarten up.

贾维德 你不再是个小孩了

You"re not a kid anymore, Javed.

领带与手帕

谢谢 女孩们

Thanks... girls.

不是女孩们 是姐姐们

Not girls. Sisters.

快来 点蜡烛吧

Come on. Let"s light the candle.

雅思敏 拍吧

Yasmeen, photo.

说"芝士"

Say cheese.

许个愿吧 儿子

Make a wish, beta.

赚大钱 泡美妞 离开这里

Make loads of money, kiss a girl, get out of this dump.

你应该去写流行歌曲

You were supposed to be writing a pop song.

谁会写核战和撒切尔的歌啊

Who writes songs about nuclear war and Thatcher, anyway?

你应该写令人郁闷的东西

You write about depressing things.

比如穷得叮当响啊

Like, you haven"t got any money,

比如在电视上看不到洛基了啊

or you can"t watch Rocky on telly.

谁说的 我写的是政治和里根经济政策

That"s not true. I write about politics and Reaganomics--

天啊 贾维德 我的乖乖贾维德

Oh, Javed. Javed, Javed.

伙计啊 你跟你那个恶心老爸呆了四年

You spent four years, mate, going on about your bloody dad

他都没给你买一个

who wouldn"t let you have

32M内存的电子计算机

an Acorn Electron with a 32-kilobyte RAM.

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

阅读剩余内容
网友评论
相关内容
拓展阅读
最近更新