日记大全

日记大全 > 句子大全

电影《幸运日》Part1(中英文对照台词剧本)

句子大全 2017-01-06 19:36:00
相关推荐

我妈妈一直都跟我说我爸爸是个宇航员

My mama had always told me that my papa was an astronaut.

他飞去火星了 要很久才能回来

He was on a long voyage to Mars and back,

等宇航完了 他就会回来

and that one day soon, he"d return.

早上好 先生们

Good morning, gentlemen.

起床了 穿衣服

Get up, get dressed,

准备吃饭了

get ready for chow.

他离开我很伤心 也不能理解

I was sad that he was gone, and didn"t understand

为什么他抛弃了我和妈妈

why he"d leave me and my mama.

要是给我一千年让我好好琢磨

If you had given me a million years to ponder,

我也不会想到他的"太空航行"

I"d never guess that the trip he was on

根本就不是在飞行器里穿越寰宇

wasn"t through the vastness of space in a tiny capsule,

而是在伟大加州的一个小小监狱里待着

but in a 6-by-11 cell, here in the great state of California.

整整两年 他错过了我的成长

For two whole years, he missed me grow up,

并不是不得已 而是他故意的

not by choice, but by design.

但然后 在我八岁那年的十二月

But then, one lucky day in December

有一个幸运的日子

of my eighth year on this world,

他回家了

he came home.

甚至当我现在再回想起当天所有的

And even now, looking back through all the chaos

哄乱与暴虐 血腥与残忍

and violence of that day, through all the blood and carnage,

感觉就跟一场幻梦无异

it seems little more than a distant dream.

1 2 0 18 14出发吧

One, two, zero, 18, 14, roll it up.

但那幻梦成真了

But the dream was really happening,

而且注定会改变我的人生轨迹

and it was to change the path of my life forever.

你想先干什么

What would you like to do first?

Yes!

我的天啊 没错 天啊

Oh, my God. Okay. Oh, my God.

宝贝

Oh, baby.

我可太他妈想你了

Oh, baby, I missed you so fucking much.

我想你

I missed you.

我好想你

I missed you so much.

从戴高乐机场起飞的法航66号航班

Air France Flight 66, now arriving

现已到达

from Paris Charles de Gaulle.

下一位

Next.

夏蒂埃先生 来美国的原因

Purpose for coming to the United States, Mr. Chaltiel?

工作

Uh... Business...

享受

Pleasure...

到底是哪个

Well, which one is it?

两个都有吧

A little bit of both.

我很享受我的工作

I take pleasure in my business.

那您具体是什么工作的

And what kind of business are you in?

退休规划

Retirement planning.

有什么问题吗 警官

Is there a problem, Officer?

电脑显示 您最近刚被国际刑警组织

According to the computer, you were recently removed

移出禁飞名单

from an INTERPOL no-fly list.

那是因为电脑故障

It was a computer error.

它让我的生活一团糟

It made my life a living hell.

我理解 我们有过一个十岁的孩子

I know what you mean. We had a 10-year-old kid

昨天出现在了观察名单里

show up on our watch list yesterday.

不过我恐怕还是得询问您

Still, I"m afraid I"m gonna have to ask you to...

美国欢迎您 夏蒂埃先生

Welcome to the United States, Mr. Chaltiel.

下一位

Next.

我的天爷

Mon Dieu.

你可真是憋坏了

You really had a lot stored up.

我从来没有见过一次有这么多的

I don"t think I"ve ever seen so much in one time.

那我希望你以后不会见到更多的了

Well, I hope you"ve never seen more than that at one time.

攒了两年呢

It was two years" worth.

-肯定得有整整一升了 -肯定

- It must"ve been a full liter. - Yeah, well,

我真是每天每夜地想你

I did think about you every day and every night.

你可真甜

Oh, that"s so sweet.

也有点恶心

And also... kind of gross.

下次自己用手吧

Next time, just use your hand.

不会有下次了 亲爱的

There"s not going to be a next time, honeybun.

最好别有了

There better not be...

雷德蒙 别走捷径了

Redmond, no more shortcuts.

你输不起 知道吗

You have too much to lose, okay?

宝贝

Baby.

为我想想吧

Please think of me.

更重要的是想想你女儿

More importantly, think of your daughter.

亲爱的 我满脑子都是你和我的小碧碧

Honeybun, you and Bumble Bea are all I think about.

-我爱你 -我也是

- Je t"aime. - Me, too.

爸爸 爸爸 爸爸

Papa! Papa! Papa!

亲爱的小碧碧 都长这么高啦

Sweet Bumble Bea, look how big you are!

我好想你

I missed you so much.

小碧碧 我没听懂你刚刚说了什么

I don"t know what you just said, Bumble Bea.

你法语什么时候变这么好了

When did you start speaking such good French?

你都走了两年了

You"ve been away for two years.

而且她说的也不算标准

And she didn"t exactly take it well.

我送她去了一家法语高中

I put her in a lycé franais,

现在她除了法语 什么都不想说

and now she refuses to speak anything but French.

-小碧碧 你现在只说法语吗 -是的

- You only speak French now, Bumble Bea? - Oui.

你不想和爸爸说英语吗

You don"t want to speak English with Papa?

不想

Non.

这句是英语吧

That was English.

但是我们不住在法国 我们住在美国

But we don"t live in France. We live in America.

这儿的人们都说英语

People speak English here.

-碧翠丝 -这句我大概懂了

- Beatrice. - I think I understood that one.

所以这算是对我的惩罚吧

So, this is my real punishment.

你自作自受

You did this to yourself.

嘿 欢迎回来

Hey, welcome back.

-洛丽塔 真高兴见到你 -我也是

- Lolita. So good to see you. - Nice to see you too.

小碧碧 我马上就来

Oh, Bumble Bea, I"ll be out in a second.

-欢迎回来 -很高兴见到你 洛丽塔

- Welcome back. - Good to see you, Lolita.

亲爱的

Uh, Honeybun? Hm?

是我的错觉吗 还是说你把我们的

Is it just me, or did you teach our Mexican nanny

墨西哥保姆教得法语比我都好了

to speak better French than I do?

第一 洛丽塔也是家人

First of all, Lolita is like family,

而且我们也没什么钱

and we barely have any money,

所以她在这里学法语做交换

so she stayed in exchange for learning French.

而且她很喜欢碧翠丝

And she loves Beatrice.

第二

Second of all,

你根本不会法语

you don"t speak any French.

反正我也不需要说法语

Well, I don"t need to speak any French.

-我说爱语 -那你说得很流利了

- I speak the language of love. - Oh. Very fluent, then.

Hey!

你这家伙

Dickwad!

你撬的是我的车

That"s my car you"re breaking into.

不 我的朋友

No, my friend.

你搞错了

You are mistaken.

这是我的车

This is my car.

是你妈的车 法国佬

Like hell it is, Frenchy.

我不长眼睛吗 我要报警了

You think I don"t have eyes? Huh? I"ll call the cops.

You...

你是个偷车贼

You"re a car thief.

我不是偷车贼

I am not a car thief.

我比偷车贼坏多了

I am much worse.

你是唯一 让梦成真

You are the one you make it happen

你是唯一 奋起反抗

You"re going to make a stand Make a stand

天啊 瞧瞧这车

Damn, son. Check out my boy.

帮我把车停好

Park this car for me.

妈呀 这货刚刚把钥匙给我了

Damn. Motherfucker just gave me the key.

你知道大家是怎么说来自蒙特利尔的人的

You know what they say about men from Montreal, right?

加拿大魁北克省南部一城市

不知道 是怎么说的

No. What do they say?

不 求你了

No, please!

-我什么都给你 什么都 -放松

- I paid everything. I paid all my... - Relax.

我不是来找你的

I"m not here for you.

不是吗

You"re not?

不是

No.

看到了吧

See?

怕也没用

No use in being afraid.

我要是来找你

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

阅读剩余内容
网友评论
相关内容
拓展阅读
最近更新